Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal (1031 Views)

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Christabel Buoro Suicide: How 300-Level UNIBEN Student Committed Suicide (Photos / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by jamalchance(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Good day nairalanders

Few days ago my sis was robbed of her phone in UNIBEN main campus

To my surprise dis morning when i woke i saw a strange guy's on her whatsapp DP wen i showed her she confirmed he was the thief i went ahead and called him, we traded words and threats (total waste of airtime). The main purpose of creating this topic is to tarnish his image(my weird jungle justice) am also hoping that with his picture fellow nairalanders and UNIBEN students can help identify and embarrass him .... also tell him thanks for helping my sis get an upgrade
Find attached his picture and also the number he used to call back with more threats .... 08104340371

Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmm see him burnt face
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by Weblow: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dumbest buster. So u cant get him arrested
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by JBoss25(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
I know the guy his name is chukwuma igboo kwenuu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by FreshBoss007: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
the guy dey soft with your babe phone.... too bad so sad
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by padi94(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
This feel more like a trade by barter btwn 2 people.

Ask your sister what she got frm d guy, cos obviously he got her phone, may by she got a D**k in return grin wink
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by uwagimboo: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
OP, I think the dumb fellow is you..

You have the image of ur supposed thief nd u aware he is a student of UNIBEN instead of Picking him up to recover the phone, u chose to post his pix online where 90-95% don't even give a fork about ur thief..
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by JBoss25(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
uwagimboo:

You have the image of ur supposed thief nd u aware he is a student of UNIBEN instead of Picking him up to recover the phone, u chose to post his pix online where 90-95% don't even give a fork about ur thief..
there are plenty uniben students on nairaland
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by cutekhalifa(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
JBoss25:
I know the guy his name is chukwuma igboo kwenuu!

Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by uwagimboo: 12:51am On Oct 26, 2016
JBoss25:
there are plenty uniben students on nairaland

So in essence, Many = Police

Probably u think Nairaland revolves around Uniben....
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by honimun007(m): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Dis guy na big tym ode, Allah,infact bini ppl say na oswo,barawo
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by jamalchance(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2016
uwagimboo:

dude am in lagos already my sis has gotten a new/better phone .... so why stress
Re: UNIBEN Student Proves To Be The Dumbest Criminal by jamalchance(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2016
mynd44 .... epp me

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Young Nigerian Lady Declared Missing (photos) / Omg! See The Shocking S*x Toys Yemi Alade Got As Christmas Gift (photos) / Woman Exposes Man Caressing Her Thighs Inside A Commercial Vehicle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.