Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (109831 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by pascal558(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by pascal558(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
pascal558:
it happened this evening at Ekosodin community. According to eye witnesses she dropped a note before drinking the popular sniper insecticide,and the details in the note stated it clearly that it was because of the f a boy, uploading her pic soon. mynd44 ,lalasticlala, dominique

1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Eya...chai... Some girls are so weak and emotional. Please boys don't break their heart inugo.

306 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Badex10(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by vintino(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Wow that serves the guy right... Now the guy won't be able to eat or sleep again.... No lady will even accept to date him! grin grin

Some people mumu sha.... Well I think there should be age limit to this relationship of a thing...

If you tell me you are no longer interested.... That's your own headache not mine... Life continues!

RIP to the dead though!

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
cry
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ochuski(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Whatever the matter.. suicide is never the answer

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Ace16(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Really?? Where is all this frustration coming from? It’s really sad.. we have lost values. You killed ursef for a guy who might probably be in d arms of another girl. U nor try at all.

14 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ChristineC: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
pele oo. the boy is probably getting good head right now staring at your pic in disgust.
only God can have mercy on your soul.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ehyaa, life goes oo
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
RIP
How tragic!
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Maka Y? cry
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Adex097: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
There are so many kids with premature minds in our universities today. I had the opportunity to be in about 4 universities in Nigeria within two weeks, and I must tell you, these kids do not seem to have the ability to withstand some life induced pressures. Parental guidance is very necessary at this point of their lives. Quite sad that she had to go this way. RIP

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Skepticus: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
cool

The best news I read today. So much hope for humanity

Another "undesirable" weeds itself off.

I hope tomorrow, some useless cultist would go on a killing spree killing their only fellow cultists.

24 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by IMASTEX: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmm shocked
Very pathetic indeed. I wished she could hold on just a little longer. She would have seen that all the supposed love were just lust, infatuations & youthful exuberance. She would have even been the one to break the guy's heart.

Life is never all you see it to be. Hence, suicide should never be an option. She just succeeded in breaking the heart of those "family" who truly loved her. Not the guy that will move to the next girl & live happily ever after. To all those considering the same option. Think well with your heart. But if you insist, then use yourself for money ritual. Handover the money to your parents. At least that will return a little of what was wastefully invested. Lol.

Say No To Suicide!!!

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by boolet: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nonsense sha

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
See me see trouble ......

4 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ugkk: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
rip to the dead, suicide is never an option

3 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by nkem1992: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
RIP
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by obicentlis: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Upon this sweet life?

Na who commit suicide lose oo.

3 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by jeffrey1596: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
damn
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by MiaB(f): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
No single boy is worth dying over

9 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Cheryph200(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
OK that's good..
Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
mehn I can't kill myself...life is too sweet to die.... imagine I die....no more bet9ja 100 to win 20million....no more clubbing...no 2pac musics....who will I leave my girlfriends for and my designer shoes and clothes....I don't trust my friends... they done dey eye my designers since....so guys before you drink sniper think about the beauties of life.......once guy broke your heart jst know that his not the right one for you....a guy who loves you wouldn't hurt you. if you wake up in the morning and you able to eat twice or once a day and you have somewhere to lay your head.... you are richer than 20million peoples in this world......don't Live to impress others...live your life and save for the raining days.....take me for an example...am 25 am not married or plan of getting married soon...bt am saving and investing money for my unborn children with their names... learn to plan ahead...if our parents planed ahead most of this suicide happening all over Nigeria would have reduced...you never chop and you never pay your school fees....one guy kon break your heart join... wetin remain...most of this suicide happens out of frustration and depression......my motto is my kids will have kind of life I never have

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
so selfish of her....she has forgotten she had mother, siblings and father.

just because of one useless boy,u had to put Ur parents into such pains

52 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Na wa for some pipu sha! I find it hard to believe that some folks would gladly take their own lives Money no dey, money no dey, but life sweet pass sardine!

I can't even touch one strand of hair on my head because of a lover. When men and women full everywhere like sand?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by freemanbubble: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
This what happens when mother raise weak females and father reinforce it

Normal Bini or warri girl nor go try this nonsense

27 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is this now a frenzy To drink sniper? What happened to hanging or jumping inside the lagoon?

Iranu.....

I can bet that her boyfriend will likely sleep with another girl before this June runs out if he hasn't already.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.