Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It (3738 Views)

Atheism Is A Religion / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by mordsith: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Most atheist dont understand what atheism is....

Most of them are tired of mainstream religion filled with such hypocricy and bloodshed. They simply become atheist.

However the truth should be told, God does exist and he will always exist.

These fake religions only claim to lead to God.....They are yet to substantiate their claims.

The actions of these fake men of God in no way reflect on God. For an individual to look at religion in disgust and turn to atheism [which is the believe that God does not exist].....he is having serious mental issues. Fortunately I have a cure:

CURE 1: GO TO ANY JUJU SHRINE IN YOUR STATE.....IF THERE IS NONE AROUND YOU PLEASE YOU CAN GO TO OGUN STATE YEWA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ogun-pastor-gets-stuck-shrine-loses-consciousness/

http://punchng.com/pastor-stuck-shrine-trying-destroy-idols/

TELL THE NATIVE DOCTOR THAT HE IS POWERLESS OVER YOU. TRY TO DO WHAT THE PASTOR ABOVE DID AND RECIEVE YOUR CURE.

OGA SEUN SHOULD TRY THE ABOVE ....I BELIEVE HE IS FROM OGUN

DEMONS EXIST
GOD EXIST
SATAN EXIST
SPIRITS EXIST

ALL RELIGIONS AND MYTHOLOGIES ON EARTH CONFIRM THIS

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by mordsith: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2016
CURE 2: Ask a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

In truth I would have become an Atheist myself if not for a 25 minutes discussion with these travelling preachers. Basically when I was small there was a Jehovah Lady that was studying with me thus I felt at ease asking one of them.

My greatest fear in asking in asking our Priest is that they wont answer you and may even report you to your parents. Worse it might be announced by the priest on Sunday......"BRETHREN WE HAVE A LOST SOUL IN OUR MIDST".

Basically among other things these Jehovah People showed me two scriptures that changed my life. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SUCH VERSE EVEN EXISTED.

He stretches out the north over the empty place, and hangs the earth on nothing. JOB 26: 7 [King James Version]

Looking at the above bolded, JOB KNEW THAT THE EARTH WAS HANGING ON NOTHING. JOB LIVED BEFORE david AND YET HE KNEW.....HOW??

Isaiah 40:22 -It is he that sitteth upon the[b] circle[/b] of the earth.....

long before christopher colubus and Ferdinand Migellan, [b]Isaiah [a farmer] [/b]knew that the Earth was circular. Even aristotle who lived thousand of years later did not know.

ATHEIST SHOULD DIRECT THEIR ANGER TO RELIGION AND NOT GOD

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by mordsith: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2016
CURE 3: GOD HIMSELF IS THE THIRD CURE TO THE IGNORANT MASSES OF ATHEISTS

THE EXISTENCE OF A POWERFUL MAN IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO BE UNNOTICED. HE HAS LEFT BILLIONS OF PROOF OF HIS EXISTENCE.

ILL STOP TALKING AND LET HIM CURE YOU WITH HIS HANDS OR HANDWORK.

OGHENNE WOKOBIRO

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by felixomor1: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2016
grin
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by GodIsFoolish: 12:31am On Oct 26, 2016
See what religion can do to people

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by blessedvisky(m): 12:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Atheists reading this be like

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by mordsith: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
See what religion can do to people

RELIGION is NOT GOD
RELIGION is NOT GOD
RELIGION is NOT GOD
RELIGION is NOT GOD
RELIGION is NOT GOD
RELIGION is NOT GOD
RELIGION is NOT GOD

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Seun(m): 2:37am On Oct 26, 2016
You said:
mordsith:
DEMONS EXIST
GOD EXIST
SATAN EXIST
SPIRITS EXIST
But your proof is:
ALL RELIGIONS AND MYTHOLOGIES ON EARTH CONFIRM THIS
This is like saying superheroes and supervillians exist because "all superhero movies confirm this". The common element of many lies isn't truth.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 26, 2016
That frog just looks evil sad
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 26, 2016
God is alive.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by mordsith: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Seun:
You said:

But your proof is:

This is like saying superheroes and supervillians exist because "all superhero movies confirm this". The common element of many lies isn't truth.

OUR OGA AT THE TOP

THE PROOF IS IN YEWA NORTH LGA (NOT TOO FAR FROM WHERE YOU STAY.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ogun-pastor-gets-stuck-shrine-loses-consciousness/

http://punchng.com/pastor-stuck-shrine-trying-destroy-idols/

JUST TAKE PERMISSION TO TOUCH grin ONE OF THOSE STATUES OR PARAPHERNALIA AND BE CURED INSTANTLY

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by raphieMontella: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2016
ok

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Edenoscar(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2016
As usual another dumb christian thread.
My mom and i had an arguement for an hour over a nollywood movie where the priest pierced a picture with a knife and the guy over in america died instantly, maybe that's the kind of movie you watch

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2016
All Gods as portrayed by religion are not real. What you see as intelligent design is a product of billions of years of evolution.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Elthugnificent(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Why will I want to cure myself from having an inquisitive mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by TomHagen: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Elthugnificent:
Why will I want to cure myself from having an inquisitive mind?
A truy inquistive mind will lead you to God.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Elthugnificent(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2016
TomHagen:
A truy inquistive mind will lead you to God.
I honestly really doubt that. Which of the many gods are you referring to if I may ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by mordsith: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Lennycool:
All Gods as portrayed by religion are not real. What you see as intelligent design is a product of billions of years of evolution.

Evolution results in Intelligent design? Where exactly did you pick that from?

Man is intelligent Yet he hasnt made a listening device as effective as a DOG'S EAR .....[A DOG'S EAR CAN DETECT EVEN EARTHQUAKES]

Man is Intelligent Yet he is yet to make a microscope as effective as AN EAGLE'S EYE shocked

IF MAN WITH INTELLIGENCE CANNOT MAKE DEVICES THAT SURPASSES CREATION.......THEN YOU EXPECT NATURAL SELECTION TO CREATE SUCH.

THE WAY I SEE IT ATHEIST HAVE SIMPLY FORMED A NEW RELIGION AND THEY WORSHIP A GOD CALLED EVOLUTION

EVOLUTION CREATED MAN.....

EVOLUTION DID THIS...

EVOLUTION DID THAT......

DOES THE ABOVE NOT SOUND RELIGIOUS TO YOU?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by TomHagen: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Elthugnificent:

I honestly really doubt that. Which of the many gods are you referring to if I may ask.
The Eternal Causeless Entity responsible for the Universe.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Elthugnificent(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2016
TomHagen:
The Eternal Causeless Entity responsible for the Universe.
You are just playing with words. So indulge me, how did you finally arrive at your new found believe without any iota of doubt in your mind?
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by felixomor1: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Elthugnificent:

You are just playing with words. So indulge me, how did you finally arrive at your new found believe without any iota of doubt in your mind?

He was asked to describe God and then u are accusing him of playing with words?

Please which other item would he have used?
Numbers? Or Equations?
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by TomHagen: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Elthugnificent:

My personal experiences/observations, and those of others.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Elthugnificent(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2016
TomHagen:
My personal experiences/observations, and those of others.
Elucidate on your personal experience/observations.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Elthugnificent(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2016
felixomor1:

He was asked to describe God and then u are accusing him of playing with words?

Please which other item would he have used?
Numbers? Or Equations?
Among the many gods been worshipped, many of them fall within the purview of what he describe. Hence, making his answer very ambiguous.

So yes, he was playing with words.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by felixomor1: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Elthugnificent:

Among the many gods been worshipped, many of them fall within the purview of what he describe. Hence, making his answer very ambiguous.

So yes, he was playing with words.

Which other gods have been described as detail as that please?
You said they are many.
Please mention ten.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by jonbellion(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2016
mordsith:
CURE 2: Ask a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

In truth I would have become an Atheist myself if not for a 25 minutes discussion with these travelling preachers. Basically when I was small there was a Jehovah Lady that was studying with me thus I felt at ease asking one of them.

My greatest fear in asking in asking our Priest is that they wont answer you and may even report you to your parents. Worse it might be announced by the priest on Sunday......"BRETHREN WE HAVE A LOST SOUL IN OUR MIDST".

Basically among other things these Jehovah People showed me two scriptures that changed my life. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SUCH VERSE EVEN EXISTED.

He stretches out the north over the empty place, and hangs the earth on nothing. JOB 26: 7 [King James Version]

Looking at the above bolded, JOB KNEW THAT THE EARTH WAS HANGING ON NOTHING. JOB LIVED BEFORE david AND YET HE KNEW.....HOW??

Isaiah 40:22 -It is he that sitteth upon the[b] circle[/b] of the earth.....

long before christopher colubus and Ferdinand Migellan, [b]Isaiah [a farmer] [/b]knew that the Earth was circular. Even aristotle who lived thousand of years later did not know.

ATHEIST SHOULD DIRECT THEIR ANGER TO RELIGION AND NOT GOD

if you want to believe in talking snakes and that the fact that a man named all the animals in the world, a woman was formed from a rib and that the earth was created in 2 days but all the billions of massive stars in our universe was made in one day that's great
There are people that have passed that stage
Most unbelievers don't deny the existance if a supreme being I personally don't know if a God exists or not but earthly religion is so contradictory that it is only rational to think that if there is a creator then it is not the one from the religious texts in anyway atall
I don't if there's a creator or not but the Abrahamic God is obviously made up
It's called Agnosticism. Most atheists wouldn't say they KNOW the universe came from nothing. The only atheist I know that has been so explicit was Stephen hawking and although I respect him alot I was disappointed at the statement. We don't know yet how the universe came to be but we are finding out religion is irrefutable methodology. Science is not

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by TomHagen: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Elthugnificent:

Elucidate on your personal experience/observations.
Knowing atheists and skeptics generally, my personal experiences or that of any other person would not suffice for you as you'd claim they are subjective, so what is going to convince you?
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Elthugnificent(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
felixomor1:

Which other gods have been described as detail as that please? You said they are many. Please mention ten.
This isn't going anywhere, so I will leave you to it.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by felixomor1: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Elthugnificent:

This isn't going anywhere, so I will leave you to it.

Hehehehe. And I will leave u to ur God given conscience.

"Many" indeed.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Elthugnificent(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2016
TomHagen:
Knowing atheists and skeptics generally, my personal experiences or that of any other person would not suffice for you as you'd claim they are subjective, so what is going to convince you?
If new evidence present itself. Sure I will reconsider my stand.
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by Elthugnificent(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
felixomor1:

Hehehehe. And I will leave u to ur God given conscience.

"Many" indeed.
It sure might not be verbatim. But the question is, where is the discussion heading to?
Re: Atheism Is A Mental Disease; 3 Ways To Cure It by TomHagen: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Elthugnificent:

If new evidence present itself. Sure I will reconsider my stand.
What kind of evidence? Supernatural occurence suffice as evidence for me. Do they for you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist / Spiritual "Pressing Down", Is It Real Or Is It Just Me?:-\ / Funny Sunday MEME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.