Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect (451 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect by ColdGist: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2016
A 20-year-old man identified as Emmanuel Effiong has said he beheaded a woman at the Aba park on the instructions of a mad woman, who allegedly advised him to throw a human head into a river or he would go mad.

“I gave a mad woman money one day in Aba and she told me to look for a skull or human head and throw inside a river or I will go mad.

“One morning, when I saw a lifeless body in front of the park, I decided to cut off the dead woman’s head for the exercise. I threw the head into the Aba River to remain a normal person,” he said.

Effiong made the confession while in the custody of the police. He had been arrested by police operatives in Aba, Abia State in connection with a threat to kidnap and kill one Ikechukwu Udogu.

It was gathered that the search for Effiong started when the police got the information that an unknown person, through a phone text, threatened to kill one Udogu, if he failed to pay him a N15m ransom.

It was learnt that police operatives attached to the Central Police Station, Aba, swung into action and arrested the suspect with the mobile phone number used in sending the threat message.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Adeleye Oyabade, who confirmed the arrest of the suspect, said he confessed to the crime.

Oyebade added that the suspect also confessed that he was behind the headless woman found on September 29, 2016 at the Aba main motor park.

He said three knives and a phone were recovered from the suspect, adding that investigation was in progress to unravel the mystery behind the dastardly act.

Speaking with Southern City News, Effiong, who said he hails from Ikot Edet in Akwa Ibom State, accepted that he demanded the ransom from Udogu for refusing to pay him his salary since September 2009.

He said, “I served Mr. Udogu for many years as his gateman, but he stopped paying my salary since September 2009. So, I decided to send him the threat message to get my money from him.”

Punch

http://coldgist..com.ng/2016/10/i-sacrificed-human-head-as-advised-by.html?m=1

Re: I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect by ezechueze(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2016
OK
Re: I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect by tonaydo(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2016
angry
Re: I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect by alexiej(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2016
But by doing that, he was mad already na
Re: I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect by michiyke2003(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Hahaha!!!
Re: I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect by emeraldknytt(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2016
So many weirdos flooding the streets of the sane. A lotta mofos still believe some sort of supernatural power is attributed to the insane. Imagine taking a word of a mad woman so serious he even damned the consequences, now he has landed himself in shackles while the mad roams the street safe and unharmed... ready to tell the same nonsense to next Alms giving man/guy.... shior sad

We beckon on Lalasticlala to apportion the frontpage glory to this post as well
Re: I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman — Suspect by Benjom(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Aarh! ...and you obeyed a mad-woman's voice? Without mincing words, you're mentally incapacitated too.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Stoled Rice Owner Didnt Kill Him But The Made Him Suffer See Photos / Soldiers Kill Two Suspected Militants In Bayelsa / Airforce Man Who Killed Gf Undergoes Psychiatric Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.