Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Demon Biscuits For Sale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Demon Biscuits For Sale (881 Views)

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) / "Poisonous" Jack And Jill Biscuits Message Is A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demon Biscuits For Sale by Smoke2015: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Some one posted the photos of this Biscuit called ‘Lucifer’s Biscuit online and said he saw someone eating it, and the ‘someone’ said it was very delicious. The Biscuits which has ginger and chilli in it, has the slogan ‘devishly deceptive’.Interesting. The big question here is: Will you eat a Biscuit with this name because it’s delicious? Call me superstitious or whatever but I won’t. Let me know what you think.

http://mojidelano.com/2016/07/guys-see-devilishly-deceptivelucifer-biscuit-photo-of-the-day/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Demon Biscuits For Sale by talktonase(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
I go chopam neat and nothing go happen...with all the junk and nonsense people eat they want to use superstition and lies to confuse sombori. tongue

(1) (Reply)

These 5 Foods Would Help Eliminate Chronic Mouth Odour / Ban On Poutry Frozen Foods: The Effect On The Nigerian Masses-chichiuncensored / Nigerian Food / African Food In Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.