Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Xmas Promo: Get A Free Custom Domain To Share Ur Luv Story On Ur Wedding Website - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Xmas Promo: Get A Free Custom Domain To Share Ur Luv Story On Ur Wedding Website (566 Views)

My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Free Support When Organizing Ur Wedding / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Promo: Get A Free Custom Domain To Share Ur Luv Story On Ur Wedding Website by ashantemoore(f): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Yayyy... Santa came early, You can now easily create your wedding website to share your sweet love story & convey all your wedding information to your guest!!!

With Christmas around the corner & knowing the cost of planning a wedding can be tough especially in this economy. We are offering couples our Early Christmas Promo with these budget friendly wedding website design packages to ease your burdens & make your dreams of having the perfect wedding come true.

No more last–minute calls! You can now easily keep your wedding guests well informed with your wedding website they can always access to view your reception location, ceremony start time with every other important information regarding your wedding.

With you customized wedding website you'll be able to share your love story with friends, family & well-wishers with photo gallery containing photos of you & your partner, fun photos including your first date, engagement, pre-wedding, bridal shower, a vacation photos of you making silly faces & more. 

You'll also be able send online invitations to your guest to lessen your expenses, cutting cost from having to opt for luxurious paper invites. And also show & guide them to your wedding location with the online map on your website.

You'll be able to make your wedding planning much easier as it will enable your guests to conveniently get updated on your wedding details, lessening the stress for you and the invited guest.

Asides these, there is a whole lot of amazing feats to achieve with your wedding website to make the planning much easier & you can see full details on my signature.

And to take advantage of this 50% discount you can get started here from my Signature.
Re: Xmas Promo: Get A Free Custom Domain To Share Ur Luv Story On Ur Wedding Website by ashantemoore(f): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yayyy... Santa came early, You can now easily create your wedding website to share your sweet love story & convey all your wedding information to your guest!!!

With Christmas around the corner & knowing the cost of planning a wedding can be tough especially in this economy. We are offering couples our Early Christmas Promo with these budget friendly wedding website design packages to ease your burdens & make your dreams of having the perfect wedding come true.

No more last–minute calls! You can now easily keep your wedding guests well informed with your wedding website they can always access to view your reception location, ceremony start time with every other important information regarding your wedding.

With you customized wedding website you'll be able to share your love story with friends, family & well-wishers with photo gallery containing photos of you & your partner, fun photos including your first date, engagement, pre-wedding, bridal shower, a vacation photos of you making silly faces & more. 

You'll also be able send online invitations to your guest to lessen your expenses, cutting cost from having to opt for luxurious paper invites. And also show & guide them to your wedding location with the online map on your website.

You'll be able to make your wedding planning much easier as it will enable your guests to conveniently get updated on your wedding details, lessening the stress for you and the invited guest.

Asides these, there is a whole lot of amazing feats to achieve with your wedding website to make the planning much easier & you can see full details on my signature.

And to take advantage of this 50% discount you can get started here from my Signature.

(1) (Reply)

Regal Dry Gin Thrills Consumers At FUJI Slam / In Pictures: 20 Couples Joined In One Day / Ogwashi-uku Carnival Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.