Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape (64071 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by idu1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please who get link to the video. I want to download it

1 Like

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by seunlly(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Who she eppp
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Thermodynamics(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yorubas be like, Shedima, Shejoke.

1 Like

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by hadura29(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
kennygee:

Na small pikin u call me? Song wey we rock for boarding school?

Hahahahaha...

Na d song wey we dey sing wen dem catch us among people wey scale fence dat year for festac grammar school.. padi deny padi..

When yawa dey for you everybody Ben Johnson, dem go deny you, dem no know you again
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by idu1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
AZUH:
I enjoyed the video .
give me the link please
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by seyiojomu(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Whats dis yeye association saying here, dey should goan sit down and manage their ashewos well
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
heritage2009:

Shift too make I stand with u too#istandwithcocumber > grin
nor use body push me now,you nor come meet me here?, oya make I adjust make you for stand well, #westandwithcucumber grin

2 Likes

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
This lady should just seek asylum already. her life is in danger here.

I think I should contact Bisi Alimi and co about this.
'
Why are people still on her case? Leave her be!

1 Like

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by aloziedaya(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
RUBBISH PRESS RELEASE.
She's one of you guys. The girl should go ahead and expose all the secretary's that crowned you girls queens or whatever.
This beauty trade of yours is a dirty, exploitative and dehumanizing profession.
Your so called promoters have used the little girl and it mistakenly got exposed.

CHIDIMMA, BE YOURSELF AND MOVE ON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by awesomesossy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dis whole drama reminds me of a song I listened to as a child
"wen yawa DE every body run away....dem go deny dem no know u again....dem go deny dem no know u again ooo.....dem go deny dem no know u again..."..... grin grin
She deserves it tho............ angry

Just passing sha...... kiss
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Thermodynamics(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
idu1:
Please who get link to the video. I want to download it

You wanto look bad think abi? grin, Chinedu na you i de talk to. I go report you to your pastor.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
oboi ehh see classic disavowment and ostracization. total deniability, omo trust only ursef o, dat person u are opening teeth with now can deny u someday.
this is a typical case of being left to hangout and dry.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by engrMikemd(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I laugh in parebles .(in ruface voice) look into my eyes and tell me say u holy pass me eh.comdem the act and not the person
don't mind them with their sanctimonious attitude

2 Likes

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by rosalieene(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Who their membership EPP? Lol
people should just leave this girl alone and stop the criticism. People doing it in their houses, hotels or wherever, or however(unmarried man&woman),(woman&woman)(man&man)..... there is no difference just that hers was so unfortunate to leak. No difference in the sense that, according to the bible, people who indulge in them without truly repenting, HELL is their case.

1 Like

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Culin(f): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
seriously what's wrong with lesbianism in a world where fornication and adultery is the norm. The same people that shark everyday and commit abortions and cheat on their spouses are the ones throwing stones at her. There's no special or hotter place in hell for lesbians, it's the same hell that fornicators and adulterers go to. Nobody is perfect or without sin. She has been condemned enough. We should all face our own problems and stop the hypocrisy and stop forming angels ontop her head.

4 Likes

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
All hail miss cucumber cheesy

1 Like

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by ndcide(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
My question in all this is,

-When will the law be allowed to take its course in this matter.

-What is the state attorney general of the federation and the attorney general for Anambra State doing about this.

-Where are the anti corruption crusaders. Is this not corruption and a menace to the society?

-At what point do we start testing and applying or laws.

Or the only time we mention law is when law enforcement agencies want bribe or when we want to label people as looters?
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Mopolchi: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
ednut1:
the real victim here is the cucumber.

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by morbeta(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]This is bullshît coming from the Nigerian Association Of Lesbians A.K.A The Cucumber Lords cheesy cheesy [/size]

Did you just mentioned cucumber

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by morbeta(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=18pt]This is bullshît coming from the Nigerian Association Of Lesbians A.K.A The Cucumber Lords cheesy cheesy [/size]

Did you just mentioned cucumber .......m.m

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Kainene77: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
skales67:
Na wah o! They are denying her now! If she had won a global award and not had 2 sex videos leaked, they would want to associate and reckon with her. That's people for you! Rise and everyone wants to identify with you...come crashing in your low times and the world denies you.

The cruelty in many of the reactions is dreadful. Her videos are a joke by comparison.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by yedidiah(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
sadly, most beauty queen don't even have plans of what to do after their reign. They'll be hoping for a break into the movie industry.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by RaeMystix: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
This ought to be a lesson for others. Think before you make decisions that could potentially ruin your life.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by stubbornman(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
AZUH:
I enjoyed the video .
send me.the link nah... Edakun
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Mopolchi: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
aloziedaya:
RUBBISH PRESS RELEASE.
She's one of you guys. The girl should go ahead and expose all the secretary's that crowned you girls queens or whatever.
This beauty trade of yours is a dirty, exploitative and dehumanizing profession.
Your so called promoters have used the little girl and it mistakenly got exposed.

CHIDIMMA, BE YOURSELF AND MOVE ON.
She needs to be moved to a jail, at least 14 years will do. After which she will come to her senses. She has done something that is illegal and she has to face the music.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by propanet(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Answering and making of phone calls while charging could be lethal to the handler under certain circumstances capable of instigating hazards.
http://www.propanet.com/2016/10/the-dangers-in-making-answering-calls.html#more
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by toye440: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
seriously I totally understand what's going on only a few can see through, but d honest truth is she wasn't thinking straight wen they came, this things happen even in nollywood wre young actresses get roles by offering d bosses gud sex. Am sure in here own case it's what they call "THE DEAL" they tell u just do this and we would make u famous, chidima never spend time in cogitation, she as I believe was just after fame.
maybe it's time she stopped all d lies she did it, but for those of us who truly knows how it work, u will agree with me that virtually all models r used for prostitiution. This is d hidden detail most ppl don't know, d cat walk u see is in fact advertisement.

1 Like

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by KingRex1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
rosalieene:
Who their membership EPP? Lol
people should just leave this girl alone and stop the criticism. People doing it in their houses, hotels or wherever, or however(unmarried man&woman),(woman&woman)(man&man)..... there is no difference just that hers was so unfortunate to leak. No difference in the sense that, according to the bible, people who indulge in them without truly repenting, HELL is their case.

Hmm, I've got my eyes on u shocked
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
hadura29:

Hahahahaha...

Na d song wey we dey sing wen dem catch us among people wey scale fence dat year for festac grammar school.. padi deny padi..

When yawa dey for you everybody Ben Johnson, dem go deny you, dem no know you again

Ours is during that season in boarding school when you are very broke and all those people who ate your provision and spent ur pocket money with you disappear and act like they don't know you when you ask them for provusion.

The song is "When money come your way, everybody comw your way, when Provi come ur way, everybody busy body, when provi go away, every body go away, them go deny, them no know u again".

cheesy

1 Like

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by kelvinkosi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Some niggas be wishing to be a cucumber cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Amigo101(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wondering who ate that cucumber last-last...
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by morbeta(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
mrmrmister:
Cucumber girls cheesy
You know, all my life, I never knew why I hated cucumber.
Now I know cheesy

Fear cucumber........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo) / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi & Her Signature Eyebrows Dazzle In New Photos / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.