Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape (64087 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Mopolchi: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:
The girl should be giving opportunity to say her story,lesbianism is the same with other sins,those calling for 14 years imprisonment are wrong because it is for gay marriage.[/b] Lesbians and gays have fundamental human right to live as sign in UN charter[b].
What story? That she was not the person in the video? Facts speak for themselves.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by rawpey247: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2016
For Enlarged Prostate Natural remedies, Kindly message me via email : rawpey247flp@gmail.com
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2016
ikaboy:

Make I see. Cucumber Don suffer for girls hand. Before u know the price will shot up due to high demand for unholy acts

now na d same way chemist dey look small boy wey wan buy condom na him pple go dey look any babe wey wan buy cucumber now ooo.

them be like 'okiriiiii'
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Respect55(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Culin:

no, but even if i were, who made you judge or who gave you the right to condemn. are u holy?

I dnt nid to be made a judge to call a spade a spade. Such act is condemnable in all ramifications. That's my stand
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Olulinks(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Diebyfire05:
the video cos I never whatch am, abeg?

You want watch am? Ashawoooooo.....
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by HardMirror(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2016
busky101:
The girl was paid by a known politician to make d sextape buh was betrayed by her close ally who perhaps thought she was cheated out of the cash sharing. Now the politician has warned her not to mention his name or risk being killed. N.B, D blackmailer is on d run.
Sounds like this is the truth. Else the 3rd girl would not be on the run.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2016
Synzu:

Are there prostitutes that are non-commercial? wink
They have different types na grin
Corporate prostitutes nko?.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Immorttal: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2016
"That ABPFEON is not passing judgement on the persons or images seen on the viral leaked video but is condemning it and calling on security agencies to investigate and bring the culprits to book as Federal Republic of Nigeria has passed a law against Lesbianism, homosexuality and gay marriage which attracts 14 years imprisonment."

bunch of retards,. Have you considered the location of the scene, what if it isnt in Nigerian soil, do they still posses the power to sentence her.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by busky101(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Coolturbo:

A big lie. From the video,it was shot in a very local room with 3 girls involved. They were just catching their useless fun. Nobody blackmailed her.
d 3rd gal was d 1 videoing it, she wasnt careful wit d clip and it fell into d wrong hands
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Immorttal: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2016
lillan042:
shame on her
can you deny you,ve not munched carpet before
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Keynadezy: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2016
What people do for money is really crazy. How on earth would a responsible person accept to do such disgusting, degrading,image tarnishing video just because of money. Even if they promised to give you the whole world.... My dear its never worth it. Now you see shocked where it has landed you. Its well.... I pray God helps you this trying period. We ladies need to be very careful especially the so called celebrities. Let's learn to be positively hard working and be contented with what we have.....they say a good reputation is worth more than riches. Shalom!!!
busky101:
The girl was paid by a known politician to make d sextape buh was betrayed by her close ally who perhaps thought she was cheated out of the cash sharing. Now the politician has warned her not to mention his name or risk being killed. N.B, D blackmailer is on d run.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Codes151(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Somebody pls gimme this girl number
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Keynadezy: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2016
But wait oooo....why is nobody talking about the other girl..Ada or something undecided undecided. grin grin grin grin nawa o. This girl was just a pure target and the shooters were right on point. Pathetic, I pity her family.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Synzu(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
They have different types na grin
Corporate prostitutes nko?.

They still ply their trade albeit in a more classy-discrete way. It's still a trade nonetheless grin
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Synzu:

They still ply their trade albeit in a more classy-discrete way. It's still a trade nonetheless grin
That's exactly how those ones operate, while the supposed "commercial hawkers" don't mind collecting N200. grin
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by dubemnaija: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Wrong am not judging her for what she did as I don't care what she does with her body. That's her biz.
My gross is against the Nigerian govt, which have an anti-gay law and if they don't act on this case, the should release all gays in their detention as that will be selective judgement if they don't.

Secondly all those people claiming who is without sin blablabla are all hypocrites if they quote the bible.
Did she commit the act knowingly, yes.
Give her a shoulder to cry, I don't care .
But pls leave the bible out of this. She knowingly and willingly committed a sin. Let her face the consequences including public ridicule

and since when did you become a police prosecutor?? Bleep off from here you clown..
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by redsun(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Let her use the opportunity and look for a visa to any oyinbo progressive country where people are relatively free before she gets badly hurt or killed in that barbaric country.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by poweredcom(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2016
wish I was the cucumber ......she is trying to bite d fingers DAT fed her na dem change am for her lol

u tink say u fit eat with devil ...hahhahah bit.CH got served hahhahha

olosho na all these our naija babes be and can do anything because of money and fame.......i don't have any pity on her ,.........make dem even jail her sef .....14yrs join
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Synzu(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
That's exactly how those ones operate, while the supposed "commercial hawkers" don't mind collecting N200. grin

#200 You're mean!! grin

Either way, doesn't matter how much monetary value they place on their cunnt, as long as it's trade by barter, its still commercial grin

2 Likes

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by folasayolyn(f): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:
It seriously disgusts me how many people here do not realize that this girl was most likely the victim in this whole debacle. Not to justify her actions but she was obviously very young at the time this was taped (max 21) and it seemed there was a much older person in the room filming the whole thing. That alone should raise some serious red flags.

We do not know the story behind the video..she could have been blackmailed, threatened or most likely enticed with money or promises of help achieving her beauty queen career ambition. Either way, she was wrong to agree to it.. and I am sure no one on earth realizes that right now more than she herself.. but how many of us can confidently say we had the best judgment at that age? especially when you think it could help you achieve something you wanted really bad in this country where we all know how corrupt and rigged our systems and institutions are, and where nothing happens by merit or without you giving a little something first?

This is more so for our ladies and that is why I am particularly disgusted at any Nigerian FEMALE that would insult or harshly criticize this girl.. because many of you have done far worse for far less..the only difference is you were never taped doing it!

Let us all just give this poor girl a break for a minute..God knows the trauma she must be going through now in terms of concerns for her safety, career and personal relationships..we shouldn't troll her to the point of suicide as it is not hard to imagine a thought like that might have crossed her mind at this point.. because if that happens then it would be a complete catastrophe for her family whilst you would have nothing to gain from it aside from the blood on your hands..either way, nobody has anything to gain from the downfall of this girl!

As for this stupid 'press release' firstly, I can never take a statement from any institution with such poor grammar and spelling seriously..secondly, I find the judgmental tone used in the statement very disgraceful.. Imagine them saying they do not wish to judge the girl then flaunting the (nonsensical) 14 years imprisonment anti-gay law to her face all in the same sentence?... a law we all know was only passed to serve as a distraction for the Jonathan administration due to all the political heat it was taking at that time (but that is a topic for another day)

Any sensible organisation will simply articulate it values, attempt to distance itself from the incident and gently condemn the act without explicitly castigating the the participants themselves. This just shows we have very few professionals doing public relations for our organisations in this country as such harsh rhetoric in a sensitive matter like this would only make the situation more volatile when the aim of your press release should be to douse the tension.

The bottom line is let us just give this girl a break. Remember that this story would be out of circulation and off the front pages in a matter of weeks..but the emotional damage you could inflict on her by your harsh words and criticisms may last a lifetime.

Shalom.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by angelroz: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2016
please, let them let the girl be. let him without sin cast the first stone. she has made the mistake and should be shown love like Jesus did to the woman that committed adultery in the bible. that act of love can change her life forever. with all this , we are pushing her to the wall. by the way, i didnt see the video o.

1 Like

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Synzu:

#200 You're mean!! grin

Either way, doesn't matter how much monetary value they place on their cunnt, as long as it's trade by barter, its still commercial grin
Sure!. grin
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2016
ezechueze:
So what have they achieved by this press release

I wonder oooooo
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by ikombe: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
lillan042:
shame on her
Says the girl with no sin undecided
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Homosexuality and aiding homosexuals is a crime in Nigeria punishable by 14 and 10 year jail sentence respectively.

Homosexuality is a sin in the bible,
Once again I don't care what people do with their lives, what am saying is their should be no selective punishment because of status of people involved.
And stop using grace to justify wrongdoing.
Whatever be the case anyways, it should be a crime arresting someone for homosexuality instead but it's Nigeria, so I understand the level of ignorance therein.

I don't care what the bible says, so that part no concern me.
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by ikombe: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
mrmrmister:
Cucumber girls cheesy You know, all my life, I never knew why I hated cucumber. Now I know cheesy
Seconded grin
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by ikombe: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
AZUH:
I enjoyed the video .
Vaseline crew spotted undecided
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

Nah, especially when they're slim and flat on both sides.

Except the outliers, like some naij chic I check on/off that's slim...but her batty is quite protruding for her size and she's like a C/D cup.

And outliers are often rare. So, I'd say I'm not into slim chics. I like 'em thick but not on the extreme or obese side, with too much body fat tho.
Yoruba man, of course you like 'em thick.grin
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by neocortex: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
busky101:

A politician with no name ?
Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by SirShymexx: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Yoruba man, of course you like 'em thick.grin

Lol. I don't know about what a Yoruba man likes.

But I think, what I'm attracted to has more to do with being a millennial and part of the hiphop generation. grin

What's better than waking up next to chics with batty wedgies like these two below?

Re: ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ild let both of em give me aids

Lord have mercy! cry cry
SirShymexx:

Lol. I don't know about what a Yoruba man likes.

But I think, what I'm attracted to has more to do with being a millennial and part of the hiphop generation. grin

What's better than waking up next to chics with batty wedgies like these two below?

It's so beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React / Muna Obiekwe Buried Today (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.