Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Does Nigeria Also Import Beans - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Does Nigeria Also Import Beans (653 Views)

Does Nigeria Have A Comparative Advantage In Rice Production? / Get Nigerian Stone Free Rice and beans / International Price Of Cocoa Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigeria Also Import Beans by ojsmscom(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Please does Nigeria also import beans... I know the prices of some agricultural inputs increased because they are being imported but not commensurable with the price increase... Please can someone clarify me...
Re: Does Nigeria Also Import Beans by ammyluv2002(f): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
The matter tire me oh! Even broom don cost now embarassed
Re: Does Nigeria Also Import Beans by anienge001: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
I think some price increase are due to the double digit inflation, not necessarily dollars rate, though they are interrelated.

Think of it this way, before now I could sell a bag of beans to buy imported shoe. But now, if I maintain the old price, I can't buy the shoe again, I have to increase my price to balance up.

We'll, I am no economist, just using layman sense.
Re: Does Nigeria Also Import Beans by jbcul4ril(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yes we do but in very low quantity for expatriates. They are have been warned of the chemicals we directly use to process our beans which is harmful to the health in the long run.

This is the major reason our exported beans don't sell that much.
Re: Does Nigeria Also Import Beans by jbcul4ril(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
We must also note that some of our high prices are artificial because Nigerians take advantage of every slight opportunity to make money.
It is a problem unpatriotism and selfishness of us. It just the way we are that cannot be change.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Truck To Aid Your Farming / A Mature, God Fearing Pig Farm Manager Is Wanted / Forever Gardens™ Farming As A Business -Cassava,Maize,Plantain & Rice Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.