Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons (5023 Views)

This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / 50 Yr Old Jennifer Lopez Goes Viral For Cameltoe Leggings!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by finalboss1(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2016
yesterday, this young woman identified as
Pauline was doing her job at Safaricom shop
in Nakuru, Kenya, when a physically disabled
man, crawled in. Pauline went on to serve him
specifically to register his SIM card. A
stranger took this photo and it has since gone
viral...for all the right reasons!

A Kenyan who shared the photo on Facebook
wrote:

"Earlier today Pauline was just doing her job
at Safaricom shop in Nakuru.Infact she was
doing an MPesa reversal for a client when
William crawled in.Pauline went on to serve
him specifically to register his SIM card and
also to register him on Mpesa. A stranger
took this photo and now it has gone viral for
all the right reasons" Can this happen in
Nigeria?

lalasticlala lalasticlala mynd44 seun

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/photo-of-female-telecom-worker-goes.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Awww! She's so kind kiss

God bless her

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by femolacqua(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Such a gem

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by MackBrooklyn: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2016
May God continue to bless this Gem ×1000000 . . . cool

Meanwhile, I felt like crying this morning when a Nigerian girl tells an slowpoke in my presence that he's very romantic and he walks very sexy, all because he is in front of an ATM machine. Some girls will not just die but they will just disappear and never come back cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by ezechueze(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
This can never happen in Nigeria...

Nigerian Employees and indifference
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Acheron: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Awwww she's kind and with a good heart.

This kind of girl will walk into your life, fight your battles, never give you headache and she will forever submit to you completely. She will never contest your headship or do any of those "feminist" shït.

She's a Gold. She's a keeper. She's more than a wife material.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2016
lolz...cannot happen in 9ja this recession o...everybody is looking for who to pour his or her frustration on
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by LOVEGINO(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2016
dem go even bounce d man from d gate.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by ifyeez: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Give me her control i just found my WIFE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Erums(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
nigerian girls .......LEARN
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by ijooya: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Even when you are not disabled person, Mtn workers will insult you... *

MAKE I BUY CUMCUMBER NOW BEFORE E GO FINISH FOR MARKET*

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by benueguy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is she married yet?
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Etisalat, MTN, Glo and Airtel customer reps please learn!

This might lead to the promotion of one of you wink

Now that's a "take home to mama" kiss

Not the ones refusing "Za Oza Room" grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by DozieInc(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
The lady is Pretty, nice one. Customer care peeps hope you have learnt.
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by tamertery(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
BIG DEAL !!! undecided
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Drdreyy: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
finalboss1:

Can this happen in
Nigeria?

It can NOT happen, Nigerian girls are too rude, disrespectful and pompous

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by oloriooko(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
She's working for the money and to keep the job grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by IVORY2009(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
what is her no, let me forward my application down!
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Berbierklaus(f): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
May God bless her smiley

PS: nairalanders please help me like my lil sister's picture on @mostbeautifulgirlinkwara on Instagram or follow this link. https://www.instagram.com/p/BL-YEEtgWVm/
MISS KAOLAT
Thank you
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by LecciGucci: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Themanfromkenya i hope u are happy now.
Come and read comments o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by StealthyMe(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
That's an employee that deserves a bonus!
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by harizonal123(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
All I see is a girl with so much respect. Marriage material
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
She's a good girl, please how can I get this girl?
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by mrmrmister: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Drdreyy:

It can NOT happen, Nigerian girls are too rude, disrespectful and pompous

And SUPER DUMB!
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by chibatov(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
FINALLY...good news from kenya

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by PARAHH(f): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Acheron:

This kind of girl will walk into your life, fight your battles, never give you headache and she will forever submit to you completely. She will never contest your headship or do any of those "feminist" shït.

see definitions o... Brother go get a wife na
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by pedrilo: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
beautiful girl indeed!
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by ColdHeatt: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
See the fulfilment in the man's face. GOD bless the girl!
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 27, 2016
very nice of her.
ifyeez:
Give me her control i just found my WIFE
Abeg leave her alone, my brother will marry her smiley

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by metallisc(m): 1:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Acheron:

Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Annie939(f): 2:25am On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful lady with good heart
Re: Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2016
I just hope, she represents what she has been put up.

Because, a LADY is like a MANGO.
When U are busy waiting for her to ripe, so that u can pluck and eat. Someone is already plucking it, unripe, using salt to eat it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? / TGIF Top 10 Songs Of The Week|july 6| Ft Kiss Daniel, Wizkid, Phyno,mirah more / Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniel: "Baby Finish This My Money" As She Slay In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.