Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

TGIF Top 10 Songs Of The Week|july 6| Ft Kiss Daniel, Wizkid, Phyno,mirah more - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TGIF Top 10 Songs Of The Week|july 6| Ft Kiss Daniel, Wizkid, Phyno,mirah more (5021 Views)

Wizkid, Phyno, Olamide Attends Fireboy DML Album Listening Party / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Phyno, Falz & Oda Celebs Celebrate 2face Idibia On His Bday / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Viral Photoshop Of Davido, Kiss Daniel, Wizkid With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TGIF Top 10 Songs Of The Week|july 6| Ft Kiss Daniel, Wizkid, Phyno,mirah more by UsefulTunde(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3CFRtvjYIU

TGIF Top 10 Songs Of The Week|July 6| ft Kiss Daniel, Wizkid, Phyno,Olamide,Mirah More,Mr Eazi

Check out my Top 10 Songs Of This Week!

Welcome Everybody is YOUR BOY UsefulTunde and this is Thank God Is Friday (TGIF) Top 10 songs of the week today July 6, 2018!

If You are new to the #usefulteam kindly click the subscribe button below and click the notification to join the UsefulFamily and you will not miss any of my videos.

Kindly check out my playlist, about or my youtube Channel art to know when I upload and the type of video I upload every day or you can just visit usefultunde.com

Note this top 10 is for this week. Check out how you can also make a suggestion to my weekly top 10 at the end of this video.

See you at the end of this video

No 10
KISS DANIEL ft DJ SPINAL - BABA
This is single is exclusive awesome and cool as always!

No 9
KISS DANIEL ft DJ NEPTUNE - WAIT
Kiss Daniel is really making thing dope with Dj's! This singlw 'wait' virtual is too much

Love it more!

No 8
Burna Boy - Heaven's Gate
This single is more unique to me than other Burna Boy singles because he makes this single dope with the characters in the video and acts.

No 7
MIRAH MORE - JUMA
This is another single that i kept reapeating on my playlist since realese this week!

Check out my recent post on this and download the mp3 here!

No 6
OLAMIDE ft PHYNO - Dem Go Hear AM
This single is dedicated to super eagles of nigeria and its really awesome!

No 5
PHYNO ft WALE - N.W.A
Phyno finally feature the Nigeria - America Rapper Wale!

And this is a dope one.

No 4
RUNTOWN - ENERGY
This is another single that keep sounding amazing every single day you listen to it!

It is a nice job to RUNTOWN

No 3
MR EAZI ft SLIMCASE - OVERLOAD

READ MORE
https://usefultunde.com/tgif-top-10-songs-weekjuly-6-ft-kiss-daniel-wizkid-phynoolamidemirah-moremr-eaziruntown-burna-boy-full-list/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3CFRtvjYIU
Re: TGIF Top 10 Songs Of The Week|july 6| Ft Kiss Daniel, Wizkid, Phyno,mirah more by Emilokoiyawon: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nonsense! They should all go back to the studio and 'cook' real hits.
Re: TGIF Top 10 Songs Of The Week|july 6| Ft Kiss Daniel, Wizkid, Phyno,mirah more by MVLOX(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Vs Erigga Who Does It Most? / Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs / Photo Of A Female Telecom Worker Goes Viral For All The Right Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.