Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? (1324 Views)

When Is Batch C Stream 2 Going To Camp? / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? by jwax: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2016
hello nairalanders please can I go to camp with a mini MP3 speaker?

I am a lover of music and hate dry moments.
I don't like using headphones as well so am deliberating whether to go with a pocket MP3 player.

my fear is with those soldiers. share your view please
Re: Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2016
You don't like headphones but have you considered peeps that don't like loud music?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? by jwax: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
You don't like headphones but have you considered peeps that don't like loud music?

cmon I never said anything like making loud noise
Re: Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? by lordthree(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
jwax:

cmon I never said anything like making loud noise
You are going to be surrounded by a lot of different people with different characters, I suggest you start liking your headphones
Re: Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? by yomi007k(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
na for gate drm go collect ur speakers. no reason am....

jus managed ur earpiece for d time being
Re: Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? by franugo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hope them no.go.wahala person for bluetooth headphone??
Re: Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? by jwax: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2016
lordthree:

You are going to be surrounded by a lot of different people with different characters, I suggest you start liking your headphones

lol. no problem, I will do just don't but hope they don't steal too much
Re: Can I Go To Camp With A Mini Mp3 Speaker? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
jwax:
hello nairalanders please can I go to camp with a mini MP3 speaker?

I am a lover of music and hate dry moments.
I don't like using headphones as well so am deliberating whether to go with a pocket MP3 player.

my fear is with those soldiers. share your view please

You can go with it and if u don't want soldiers to see it simply arrive camp any day u are going around 11 or 11:30pm they won't search your bag but only ask for your call up letter and school Identity card.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Age Reduction / Computer Science Corper / Why Is Lagos Camp Starting November 26th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.