Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp (43609 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp by corpersforum(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
Am so sure many PCMs who falls among 2017 batch A stream II are curious about when they are likely to go to Camp. Here is a working answer.

Firstly, do not feel bad that you fall in Stream II. Its not a bad thing. It gives you a space to prepare and even make more money. Stream II is good. he who laugh last, laugh best. In fact, you are lucky.

to the question When Is NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Going To camp?, i have an answer.

NOTE: There is no official date yet, but we can calculate based on experience.

The 2017 Batch A Stream I will resume to camp on the 23rd of this month. The orientation camp will last for 3 weeks and 2 days probably. The camp would need a week or two to be thoroughly cleaned for Stream II to make use of. If the same camp can accommodate both Stream I & II, there wouldn't have been room for Streams in the first place. But since the facility cannot take everybody, you have to allow Stream I finish their camping then Stream II will use the same camp.

So approximately, 3 weeks of the Stream I camping plus a week or two to clean the camp and make it ready for use. That's about a month.

So working with our calculation, 2017 Batch A Stream II are likely to go for Orientation camp in about a month.

While you wait for your Junior ones to go and sample the camps, you should REGISTER for free here and keep reading gists and camp experiences.

Remember the old Yoruba adage that says, "The first Masquerade to dance would have to wait and watch at last"

i hope you can work with that...... If you have anything to say.... use reply button below.

{Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-news-updates/here-is-when-nysc-2017-batch-a-stream-ii-is-going-to-camp/]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Crazyman

3 Likes

Re: Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp by drtmighty(f): 6:31pm On May 18, 2017
Thanks for the information .. Now relieved.

1 Like

Re: Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp by arewatech(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2017
Muslim faithfuls will have Eid El Fitr celebration last week of July. I believe they won't make Muslims observe Sallah in camp.

So stream 2 is most likely going to happen first or second week of July.
Re: Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp by Questionaire(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2017
But they are allowed to fast in camp shey?

(1) (Reply)

Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) / Starboy Charging Centre Spotted In Ondo State Orientation Camp Today. Photos / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.