Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? (4506 Views)

Allcall S1 Screen Can Be Used To Smash The Walnut, Screw And More... / Liquid Screen Protector. Your Phone Screen Can Never Break Or Get Scratched. / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Manuella4ace:
simply go and buy lenovo vibe p1 Turbo
thank me later
better phone than infinix note 3.
How is it better than the infinix note 3 pls buttress your point.
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Manuella4ace:
simply go and buy lenovo vibe p1 Turbo
thank me later
better phone than infinix note 3.
Why do you think so? please buttress your point with reasons. Besides its way more expensive than the note 3
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by Reallv: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2016
go for Asus zenfone 2 check jumia
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Thnx brother. But I'm finally going for the infinix note 3. 65k including shipping fee. Do u think its a wise decision?
ahhhh...no...why can't you just buy it in nigeria here/ a tech shop close to you...+ with that 65k ill get Gionee m5..well its your choice
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by valnelly(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2016
OP why not wait for black Friday??
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Lol my guy no dey think like that always...
Well a guy on nairaland sells it's accessories...
https://www.nairaland.com/3362662/cubot-phones-accessories

For customer service...I don't want to believe my phone will ever have such issues
Start to believe am o. We are in 9ja where even the oxygens in Nigeria dey go strike
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
archyonrails:
ahhhh...no...why can't you just buy it in nigeria here/ a tech shop close to you...+ with that 65k ill get Gionee m5..well its your choice
Ofcos I'm buying it in Nigeria. Jumia precisely. Buying offline may be risky as I can't tell the fake or cloned. For they are many out there.
As for Gionee m5,I once used M3 and I want to change brand.Besides, M5 is 70k+ wayy more expensive.
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
valnelly:
Thnx a lot for this suggestion. But I was told black Friday is almost mystical. That I may end up not getting any deal at all or the device I plan buying may not be parr of the discounted devices. How true?? please clarify for me.
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Reallv:
go for Asus zenfone 2 check jumia
Thnx for this suggestion. I'll look it up
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by tafat: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Go for Tecno products
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by investigator007: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Your urgent replies is needed phone geeks.

Try out Tecno dem sabi work
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by Dandsome: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Go for Tecno l8 plus
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Ofcos I'm buying it in Nigeria. Jumia precisely. Buying offline may be risky as I can't tell the fake or cloned. For they are many out there.
As for Gionee m5,I once used M3 and I want to change brand.Besides, M5 is 70k+ wayy more expensive.
Ok den...the Note 3 on point
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by johndwayy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
2months used Lenovo K3 note for sale... Very clean and neat with all the accessories..Whatsapp or call.. 0 9 0 3 8 5 6 1 8 8 9
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by shedy03(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Thnx brother. But I'm finally going for the infinix note 3. 65k including shipping fee. Do u think its a wise decision?
wao wao...infinix note 3! many people are selling their note 3 because they found out the phone does not come with 4G LTE, plus other reasons. Its OK if lack of 4G isn't a problem to you. or you go for note 3 pro.
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
investigator007:

Try out Tecno dem sabi work
naa if its not phantom,its a No Just dont like their structure/body
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dandsome:
Go for Tecno l8 plus
what do u think about infinix note 3? inniit better?
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
shedy03:

wao wao...infinix note 3! many people are selling their note 3 because they found out the phone does not come with 4G LTE, plus other reasons. Its OK if lack of 4G isn't a problem to you. or you go for note 3 pro.
Oga Shedy the pro version is wayy off my budget.Can't go for it because of an additional 1gb ram. As for the 4G,its also in the ordinary note 3 u just HV to download and tweak. A frnd is using 4G on d note 3.
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by oscillation55(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Depending on your location I'll supply you same with pouch at same price or less.
Check my signature.
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
oscillation55:

Depending on your location I'll supply you same with pouch at same price or less.
Check my signature.
How much would u supply the dark grey note 3 to Anambra?
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by iXavier: 1:40am On Oct 28, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Oga Shedy the pro version is wayy off my budget.Can't go for it because of an additional 1gb ram. As for the 4G,its also in the ordinary note 3 u just HV to download and tweak. A frnd is using 4G on d note 3.

Download and tweak what exactly
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by shedy03(m): 3:28am On Oct 28, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
its good that you know your ways, enjoy your note 3.

1 Like

Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2016
iXavier:

Download and tweak what exactly
visit bbsinfinixmobility.com you should her d crux of d gist there
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by oscillation55(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Hot 4 pro have quick charge feature and better camera, you can get one from our shop @ great discount. Check my signature
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2016
oscillation55:
Hot 4 pro have quick charge feature and better camera, you can get one from our shop @ great discount. Check my signature
How much would u charge me for infinix note 3?
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by Reeberry: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2016
valnelly:
When is that coming up? December?
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
Reeberry:
When is that coming up? December?
JumiA has shifted theirs to 14th Nov and it'll run for 12days. As against d usual last Friday of November.
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by Manuella4ace: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Why do you think so? please buttress your point with reasons. Besides its way more expensive than the note 3

Also known as Lenovo Vibe P1 Pro
NETWORK
Technology
LAUNCH
Announced 2016, February
Status Available. Released 2016, February
BODY
Dimensions 152.9 x 75.6 x 9.9 mm (6.02 x 2.98 x 0.39 in)
Weight 189 g (6.67 oz)
SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY
Type IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.5 inches (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
PLATFORM
OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
CPU Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.1 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU Adreno 405
MEMORY
Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA
Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 5 MP
SOUND
Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
COMMS
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.1, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
NFC Yes
Radio FM radio
USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
FEATURES
Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
BATTERY
Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Stand-by
Up to 648 h (2G) / Up to 600 h (3G)
Talk time
Up to 49 h (2G) / Up to 44 h (3G)
MISC
Colors Platinum, Graphite Grey, Gold
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by Manuella4ace: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
my Lenovo vibe p1 Turbo came with marshmallow. 3gb ram 5000mah battery
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by 2kurupt(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Manuella4ace:

How much was it & was it got in a shop or online? Thanx
Re: What Phone With Led Notification And Big Screen Can I Get For 50k? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Manuella4ace:
I checked it and its way higher than my budget. Even more expensive than infinix note 3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobitel Vs Swift 4g Check It Out / Team Tecno Thread. / Who Is Experiencing Same Problem (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.