Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Story: Our Tenant (1) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Story: Our Tenant (1) (542 Views)

See What A Tenant Did To A Tax Collector That Came To Collect Bills / Funny Moments Between A Tenant Nd His Tiny Roommates(mosquitoes) / Story: Our Tenant (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Our Tenant (1) by dosbeat: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2016
I stood by using a window upstairs, staring at unobtrusively for someday as he labored. It turned into a heat morning with the sun just making its presence felt within the sky.
He wore shorts and not anything else, leaving his chest bare. As he washed the car, his toned biceps bulged with the lively motion of his hand.
My eyes flickered throughout him, from his face to his chest, flat belly then his strong legs sprinkled with dark hair. i was transfixed and couldn't tear my eyes away; it became like i used to be under a spell or something.

I knew I should now not be doing this- ogling and fantasizing about my neighbour who changed into additionally my husband’s tenant. but I could not help myself.

It were this manner for the reason that I first met charles. it became about 4 months ago whilst he moved into the duplex next to ours, owned through my husband.

the first day he moved in, he had come over to my residence to look my husband who turned into on a wreck from his process offshore.

He turned into without a doubt wearing jeans and a black T blouse with loafers on his toes. He made pretty an influence on me no longer just for his appropriate seems but his intelligence. An IT expert and consultant, he did consulting jobs for some top agencies in the usa and abroad.

Nice meeting you, Madam,” he stated as he shook my hand that afternoon before leaving.
“allow us to recognise in case you want anything. I’m rarely at domestic due to my work but my wife is regularly around. you may continually ask her,” said my husband.
He checked out me keenly for a moment then smiled, revealing even enamel.

“I’ll do that. thank you in your warm welcome,” he said.
maybe it was that smile for in the course of that day, I stored considering our new neighbour. From then on, I appeared forward to seeing him. It changed into now not clean due to his paintings which saved him busy but once in a while, i would be standing by means of our gate inside the evenings and he might force domestic. He could prevent and say good day and chat for a bit.

Then I started to look at on every occasion he washed his vehicle at weekends especially on Saturday mornings. That chore was carried out with the aid of his more youthful brother but considering he left for the NYSC programme, Charles commenced doing it.
It gave me a thrill looking him in that way and it made me look ahead to Saturday mornings.

One Saturday nighttime, i used to be returning home from seeing off a chum, Edith who lived in our property whilst a automobile stopped by way of me.
I became to peer Charles at the wheel.
“Heading domestic?” he requested.
“sure.”

He provided to drop me so I were given in.
“How’s Blessing?” he enquired as we drove alongside. Blessing turned into my 4 year antique daughter.
“She’s adequate. She’s at home.”
We were given to our near and as i used to be approximately to get down, he said:
“are you able to assist me with some thing?”

“What’s it?” I grew to become to stare upon him.
He said he wanted help in preparing the dish he wanted for his dinner that night.
“It’s fresh fish pepper soup. i like it however don't have any idea how to make it. in reality,” he stated, pausing. “I’m no longer top at cooking. My sister, Becky changed into supposed to come over this nighttime to put together some dishes for me however she had a programme to attend at her church. So…”

“It’s not hard to put together. It’s one of the handiest dishes to make. Do you have the components already?”I asked him as we were given down in his compound.
internal, in his neat kitchen, I inspected the contents of his nicely stocked freezer.
besides for the spices, the alternative ingredients had been to be had.

So, I known as my maid, Angie to get a few fragrance leaf from my outdoor in which we had planted some veggies.
soon, the soup was effervescent nicely within the pot.
“Hmm. Smells pleasant,” he intoned on coming into the kitchen.
He stood via me, looking into the steaming pot at the cooker.
He rubbed his arms together, smiling down at me.

“Can’t wait to have it!”
Being so close to him, in his home become gambling havoc on me. I may want to feel my coronary heart thumping and a heat feeling coursing through me which had nothing to do with the warmth from the cooker.
I moved away from him to the sink to wash and easy up. And also calm myself.

I checked the soup, tasted it one greater time. It became done so I diminished the heat so it may simmer for some time earlier than serving.
“meals is ready. Bon apetit,” I stated, removing the apron I had worn while cooking.

“Don’t tell me you are leaving? Who’s going to consume all this? live and proportion it with me,” he stated whilst he saw me making ready to leave.
“I’ve to move test on Blessing. She’s…” I started to mention when he reduce in, maintaining my wrist.
“Please. I hate ingesting by myself,” he pleaded, his eyes searching at me in a way that expanded the erratic beating of my heart. I felt as though i was suffocating and i knew that I ought to get out of that residence ASAP.

however like a programmed doll, i discovered myself serving the soup, taking it to the dinning desk and sitting down with him.
He made small communicate as we ate, but all I should think about changed into the fun that went via me while he held my hand. If I should feel that manner at an insignificant touch on the hand, what would it be like if he kissed me? I fast shook my head on the idea, coughing a bit.

“You need a few water?” he requested in a involved tone. He quick poured a few water in a glass for me which I drank.
“I wager the pepper is a chunk a good deal.”

“i really like it that way. warm and spicy. It’s properly for this weather, with the wet season and all,” he noted.

Later, after ingesting and clearing the dishes, I went to the bathroom to clean up earlier than leaving for my home.
at the door, he said:
“thanks for the meal. one of the first-class pepper soups I’ve ever tasted. You’re such a appropriate prepare dinner, Madam Crystal.”
“you may name me Crystal.”
“all right. Crystal,” he said, smiling at me, his eyes crinkling on the corners.
He opened the door and possibly, in my haste to leave before I did some thing loopy, my smartphone slipped and fell at the floor.
“Sorry,” he said, bending down to retrieve it on the identical time as I did.
We bumped into each other and he apologised once more.
I raised my head, simply as he did and our eyes locked for an excessive second. Then, like a magnet, our heads drew closer and nearer…
Re: Story: Our Tenant (1) by Justycxx(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
That's a cool infidelity story

(1) (Reply)

Add Your Own Breaking News. / From Laughgokillme Comedy / Tell Us Your Awful Experience About April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.