Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Story: Our Tenant (1) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Story: Our Tenant (1) (419 Views)

See What A Tenant Did To A Tax Collector That Came To Collect Bills / Funny Moments Between A Tenant Nd His Tiny Roommates(mosquitoes) / Story: Our Tenant (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Our Tenant (1) by dosbeat: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2016
I stood by using a window upstairs, staring at unobtrusively for someday as he labored. It turned into a heat morning with the sun just making its presence felt within the sky.
He wore shorts and not anything else, leaving his chest bare. As he washed the car, his toned biceps bulged with the lively motion of his hand.
My eyes flickered throughout him, from his face to his chest, flat belly then his strong legs sprinkled with dark hair. i was transfixed and couldn't tear my eyes away; it became like i used to be under a spell or something.
I knew I should now not be doing this- ogling and fantasizing about my neighbour who changed into additionally my husband’s tenant. but I could not help myself.
It were this manner for the reason that I first met charles. it became about 4 months ago whilst he moved into the duplex next to ours, owned through my husband.
the first day he moved in, he had come over to my residence to look my husband who turned into on a wreck from his process offshore.
He turned into without a doubt wearing jeans and a black T blouse with loafers on his toes. He made pretty an influence on me no longer just for his appropriate seems but his intelligence. An IT expert and consultant, he did consulting jobs for some top agencies in the usa and abroad.
Nice meeting you, Madam,” he stated as he shook my hand that afternoon before leaving.
“allow us to recognise in case you want anything. I’m rarely at domestic due to my work but my wife is regularly around. you may continually ask her,” said my husband.
He checked out me keenly for a moment then smiled, revealing even enamel.
“I’ll do that. thank you in your warm welcome,” he said.
maybe it was that smile for in the course of that day, I stored considering our new neighbour. From then on, I appeared forward to seeing him. It changed into now not clean due to his paintings which saved him busy but once in a while, i would be standing by means of our gate inside the evenings and he might force domestic. He could prevent and say good day and chat for a bit.
Then I started to look at on every occasion he washed his vehicle at weekends especially on Saturday mornings. That chore was carried out with the aid of his more youthful brother but considering he left for the NYSC programme, Charles commenced doing it.
It gave me a thrill looking him in that way and it made me look ahead to Saturday mornings........

TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>>>>> http://dosbeat..co.ke/2016/10/story-our-tenant-1.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Quote: Pride Quote / I want leave Nigeria go Undo I need advice. / Mr Eazi &ben Pol-phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.