Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site (7064 Views)

How Long Did It Take For Your Blog/youtube Channel To Be Monetized / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2016
PStacks:

are you saying after 3 months, the hosted adsense account on my youtube is supposed to work on my .com?

if i have a hosted google adsense account on my youtube, can i apply for another adsense account for my new website?

i used to have one old adsense account that was for our company's website.. can i use same adsense codes for either my blog or my new website?

You can only use your youtube adsense account for a .com blog and it will take 3 months for it to be reviewed and start showing ads.

You cant apply for another adsense with the same payment name. Adsens allows only one account for one user. if you want to use that hosted account for your new blog/website,it will hav to go through the normal Adsense process after which if approved, your adsense account will now be a full adsense account.

If you you have an old approved adsense account, you can paste the codes in up to 100 sites so long as they all adhere to google's policy.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by PStacks(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks man and God bless, you've been real helpful.

JeffreyJamez:

You can only use your youtube adsense account for a .com blog and it will take 3 months for it to be reviewed and start showing ads.

You cant apply for another adsense with the same payment name. Adsens allows only one account for one user. if you want to use that hosted account for your new blog/website,it will hav to go through the normal Adsense process after which if approved, your adsense account will now be a full adsense account.

If you you have an old approved adsense account, you can paste the codes in up to 100 sites so long as they all adhere to google's policy.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by PStacks(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
what process do i have to under-go for my hosted Youtube adsense account to be a full adsense account?, if you can help, i will be most grateful.
JeffreyJamez:

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by fineyemi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
PStacks:

wizkidblogger, please i need you to help me out, i got some issues with my .com i needed to sort out and im not sure how to go about it.. please talk to me if you can help with the challenges..
Am not wizkidblogger
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Plz, it lyk u knw much about adsense, where is the code to connect adsense with a site.

I mean the very first code given ny adsense to paste after <head> tag.

I've pasted the code in html sidebar over a week, no reply.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
dissman:

Plz, it lyk u knw much about adsense, where is the code to connect adsense with a site.

I mean the very first code given ny adsense to paste after <head> tag.

I've pasted the code in html sidebar over a week, no reply.

Is your blog a wordpress blog?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Is your blog a wordpress blog?

Wordpress
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
dissman:

Wordpress

Then you dont need to put any code...just install Google Adsense Plugin and connect it with your google adsense email....the plugin will take care of the rest...note that there are many Adsense plugins so choose the one with the adsense logo and published by Google.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Then you dont need to put any code...just install Google Adsense Plugin and connect it with your google adsense email....the plugin will take care of the rest...note that there are many Adsense plugins so choose the one with the adsense logo and published by Google.

Connection will take how long
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
dissman:

Connection will take how long

72hrs
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
dissman:

Is it 2ru editing your theme or how?
let me explain to you better.
Immediately you open the html of your blog,
Scroll down you would see <head> Just under it paste your code.
It will look like this :
<head> a href"= blalalalalalal A href"=blalalalalalala
Then save!
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by wizkidblogger(f): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
PStacks:

wizkidblogger, please i need you to help me out, i got some issues with my .com i needed to sort out and im not sure how to go about it.. please talk to me if you can help with the challenges..

Oh k. Listening....
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Firmlogger:
let me explain to you better.

Immediately you open the html of your blog,

Scroll down you would see <head>
Just under it paste your code.

It will look like this :

<head>
a href"= blalalalalalal
A href"=blalalalalalala

Then save!

Header php, page or
index?
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
dissman:

Header php or index?
I'm explaining based on Blogger blog html..
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Akasejude: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
dissman:

Header php, page or index?
you don't have to close your head tag
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
dissman:

Header php, page or
index?

You're a WordPress user you don't need all this, do what I told you to do. No dey stress yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by dissman: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You're a WordPress user you don't need all this, do what I told you to do. No dey stress yourself.

I've installed the one with adsense logo....tnx

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by PStacks(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Oh k. Listening....

i just sent a mail to your gmail wizkidblogger @ gmail.com .. pls check and revert.. thanks
Re: How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site by Ayodipths(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
i don't even understand google again o, the things is tired me, everytime i tried to connect adsense to my site, it won't connect, it always sayin: error was found, go and fix the problem occur, and have been doin these for almost 2/3 month now, but they dn't even message me anymore, they just keep me waitin to activate.

I think maybe because am using wapbuilder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pirate Bay Founder Arrested For Tax Hack / Google Ranking And Engagement With Googleplus / How To Use Ajax For Image Verification Aka CAPTCHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.