Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? (3324 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2009
If you dream of travelling to South Africa/ Kenya,Dubai for vacation,
attending conferences,
sight seeing,shopping etc or to go to the world cup,
you need to not worry,getting your travel docs is my job i get the visa,
ticket & hotel bookings within a short space of time at an affordable rate,
if you want to stay in a hotel,
i can assist in getting a descent one at an affordable rate.

NB. It is real and 100% guaranted!

Reach me: Mr. Ebenezer, 08023927480, ebealways@gmail. com
OFFICE ADDRESS.
FALCONWOOD NIG. LIMITED,
56, TAFAWA BALEWA SQUARE,
RACE-COURSE-LAGOS-ISLAND,
LAGOS.

Testimony:
1. Thanks Ebenezer for helping me and my family to secure a South African visa,God bless!
from Mr. Lookman.
lagos.

2. Mr. eben. thanks for helping me to secure a visa for my brother.
Chinedu,
lagos.

3. Ebenezer you are good for helping to securing a SA visa for me and my brother after all the stress that i went through to get it, to no avail, God bless you real good!
OmoLara,
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ebealways.

Just disappear from here, no fraudulent post allowed.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by morpheus24: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
I like dreams!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by july123(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
xmas don dey near again.na different things dem dey see.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

@ebealways.

Just disappear from here, no fraudulent post allowed.

hope you have forgotten me so soon after the last face off, don't tell me you have a low memory or you just want to post what you like by given room to anybody to say nonsense.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
ebealways:

hope you have forgotten me so soon after the last face off, don't tell me you have a low memory or you just want to post what you like by given room to anybody to say nonsense.

Off course not, i know who u are ebealways, but why are u posting the same thing again?
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

Off course not, i know who u are ebealways, but why are u posting the same thing again?

then i'm surprised!, is it because it's the same thing,that's the reason you gave that comments,what else do you want me to do,maybe you should tell me what to do,look the response your post created.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
ebealways:

then i'm surprised!, is it because it the same thing you gave that comments,what else do you want me to do,maybe you should tell me what to do,look the response your post created.

They have seen the samething i saw. U don't seems to get the issue here. Yes there are real travel agencies out there BUT when it comes to visa processing the applicant should do it with his/she own ORIGINAL documents.
Now if u are registered with an embassy and u are allowed to submit visa application on behalf of their clients then fine. Even at that, u are only allow to advice applicants but not to fill the visa form and sort documents for them.

U can book tickets for your customers not processing visa for them. They are responsible for everything writen in that visa application form not u, and when they are called for an interview they should be able to answer questions as regard to the application form.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

They have seen the samething i saw. U don't seems to get the issue here. Yes there are real travel agencies out there BUT when it comes to visa processing the applicant should do it with his/she own ORIGINAL documents.
Now if u are registered with an embassy and u are allowed to submit visa application on behalf of their clients then fine. Even at that, u are only allow to advice applicants but not to fill the visa form and sort documents for them.

U can book tickets for your customers not processing visa for them. They are responsible for everything writen in that visa application form not u, and when they are called for an interview they should be able to answer questions as regard to the application form.

i got what you are saying but this does not apply to Nigeria alone, it is all over the world e.g. uk,US,GHANA etc so it is not a strange thing at all my brother.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
ebealways:

i got what you are saying but this does not apply to Nigeria alone, it is all over the world e.g. uk,US,GHANA etc so it is not a strange thing at all my brother.

Sure u are right, its not just only Nigeria but we can only be treated as Nigerians not as American, British, etc. Our image is far worst than those countries u mentioned
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2009
justwise:

Sure u are right, its not just only Nigeria but we can only be treated as Nigerians not as American, British, etc. Our image is far worst than those countries u mentioned

Nigeria is not the worst country in the world,there are still good people in this country,every country in the world has their problems, i believe there are still people of integrity,which i believe i and you are among.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by justwise(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2009
ebealways:

Nigeria is not the worst country in the world,there are still good people in this country,every country in the world has their problems, i believe there are still people of integrity,which i believe i and you are among.
I think we are saying the samething, but we need to show it practically, just imagine collecting money from somebody only for that person to be given a fake visa or no visa at all?.
That person's plans for the future is ruined, money gone and u think that is good? Lets not blame politicians here, we all have to keep our hands clean.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2009
justwise:

I think we are saying the samething, but we need to show it practically, just imagine collecting money from somebody only for that person to be given a fake visa or no visa at all?.
That person's plans for the future is ruined, money gone and u think that is good? Lets not blame politicians here, we all have to keep our hands clean.

it is sad to hear that,actually some people are dubiuos,and a day is coming when they will reap what they sow,my advice is for this fraudulent people to change their way and stop giving Nigeria a bad name.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by justwise(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2009
ebealways:

it is sad to hear that,actually some people are dubiuos,and a day is coming when they will reap what they sow,my advice is for this fraudulent people to change their way and stop giving Nigeria a bad name.

My advice and prayer too.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
We can you southafrica visa and Dubai visa,no deposit we only need ur International passport and ur photograph passport, pls call this number for more detail 08033246961 or 07092313790
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yms Travel:

We can you southafrica visa and Dubai visa,no deposit we only need your International passport and your photograph passport, pls call this number for more detail 08033246961 or 07092313790

Got lost u dubious fool
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by 14(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
Chancers, this guys have got nothing to do. Just jogg man if you have nothing to do.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yms Travel:

We can you southafrica visa and Dubai visa,no deposit we only need your International passport and your photograph passport, pls call this number for more detail 08033246961 or 07092313790

where the hell do you immerge from,how dare you post such nonsense on my thread, are out of your mind or something,if your brain still function in it's socket,you better stop posting on my wall or you want thunder to destroy you and your family?
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by flekan(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2009
Yms Travel:

Sorry dude, your in the wrong place. Take ebealways advice and get the f**k outta here

Get a LIFE
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
i wonder such a thing!!!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2009
Yms Travel:

be careful!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
Let's go Durban!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
let's go Jo'burg!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
let's go Pretoria.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
let's go to port elizabeth.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by 14(m): 12:42am On Nov 03, 2009
ebealways:

let's go to port elizabeth.

You can go any where my man, as long as you have the right papers. We dont want to see you being deported.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2009
this not the first nor the second nor third, so no prob. bro.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2009
let's go Sun city calling cool cool cool
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
let go to the Cape!
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
let's go to the land of the Zulu's.
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:14am On Nov 07, 2009
ebealways:

let's go to the land of the Zulu's.

You and who??
Re: Dream Of Travelling To South Africa, Kenya or Dubai? by ebealways: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
anybody that has an interest to go.

(1) (2)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Nigerian Aviation / How Can I go Through From Nigeria To Jamaica After The Visa Is Granted / Why You Shouldn't Visit Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.