Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532678 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
Thanks!

Will sure do this.

munezo:
Go open a savings account with Access bank and apply for a Visa debit card. When you get the card, go to any ATM and change the I-PIN, that done you can then use the card to pay for any stuff online.

You can also link the card to your Nigerian PayPal account so that you can pay using the PayPal details instead of typing in the card details all the time when paying online.

The card can also be linked to your Payza account.

The card works wonders, it has never failed me provided I have funds in my Access bank account. The card currently charges N324 to $1.

All the best

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2017
kinxlink:
Hello Boss, Pls How can I cash out my earnings on afternic and when are they used to pay?
wire transfer or paypal (you simply use exchangers services.) payout is 15th of every new month but I prefer bodis parking to afternic's. bodis is more focused in parking while afternic is more popular in selling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2017
Hi Gurus,

How do I check the prospects of a new domain name that has never been registered before.

What factors should I look out for and where can I appraise it.

Thanks!

P.S: I need to register the domain(s) today as to enjoy the discount on Alpnames.com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kinxlink(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
iykepromotions:
wire transfer or paypal (you simply use exchangers services.) payout is 15th of every new month but I prefer bodis parking to afternic's. bodis is more focused in parking while afternic is more popular in selling.
when I mailed them,this is what I got from them....The cashparking payments are sent out on the 15th of the month following the month in which the revenue was generated.
So, that means I can't cash my Earnings this month right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
please how does that wire transfer work.. i am in urgent need of an answer.. bcus i want to change at black market rate not 380naira/$.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pavore9: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fribery:
please how does that wire transfer work.. i am in urgent need of an answer.. bcus i want to change at black market rate not 380naira/$.

You need to have a Domiciliary account (Dollar account) and the sender sends the money straight to that account then you can withdraw and sell at black market rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pavore9:

You need to have a Domiciliary account (Dollar account) and the sender sends the money straight to that account then you can withdraw and sell at black market rate.

thanks for the reply.

but how will the person do that?

im really new to this transfer of cash oversea

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pavore9: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fribery:

thanks for the reply.

but how will the person do that?

im really new to this transfer of cash oversea

Go inquire from your bank, what is required to open a Domiciliary account. It is not complicated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pavore9:

Go inquire from your bank, what is required to open a Domiciliary account. It is not complicated.
If you are a GTB customer, the account is readily opened. You just need to meet them and with cash of about $100 for activation of the account and you are good to go.
After activation I think you can withdraw your money back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pavore9: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
expertix:

If you are a GTB customer, the account is readily opened. You just need to meet them and with cash of about $100 for activation of the account and you are good to go.
After activation I think you can withdraw your money back

That is the same procedure l used to open my USD account in Nairobi, went to a Forex shop that is a minute walk away from the bank and bought $100 within minutes and went to the bank to activate the account. Now transfers $$$ through it instead of the sickening rates of MoneyGram and Western Union.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2017
kinxlink:
when I mailed them,this is what I got from them....The cashparking payments are sent out on the 15th of the month following the month in which the revenue was generated.
So, that means I can't cash my Earnings this month right?
Yes or switch to bodis where payout is disbursed on the 7th of every new month except you want to rollover your account till you're ready to withdraw.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2017
tolajay:
Hi Gurus,

How do I check the prospects of a new domain name that has never been registered before.

Thanks!

P.S: I need to register the domain(s) today as to enjoy the discount on Alpnames.com.
most good domains are gone. for quicker and greater result, focus more on expired/deleted domains with RICH keyword, good competition rate and high CPC. other factors are short word, easy to write and spell, passing a RADIO test. then one word, two word or maximum three worded domain. with the right tools, software and strategies, all these are very easy if you really know how to use them. Appraisal is mostly software generated and never an important factor to determine the price or quality of a domain.

Regards.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Currently negotiating on this via Undeveloped. Though I take it as not compulsory to report any of my Sales in this tread but I will fully report this to encourage and prove to some people that there’s truly some genuine way to make money online and domaining is just one of them. Looking like my first domain sale to an AFRICAN Company. Yesterday I just countered their initial Offer to $1500 after getting some little info about them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
iykepromotions:
Currently negotiating on this via Undeveloped. Though I take it as not compulsory to report any of my Sales in this tread but I will fully report this to encourage and prove to some people that there’s truly some genuine way to make money online and domaining is just one of them. Looking like my first domain sale to an AFRICAN Company. Yesterday I just countered their initial Offer to $1500 after getting some little info about them.
I have been getting the below message in my spam anytime i register a domain. Pls, what does it mean, is it necessary or should i igore it?

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
lizzlix:
I have been getting the below message in my spam anytime i register a domain. Pls, what does it mean, is it necessary or should i igore it?
Ignore please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
karferguso:
Ignore please
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2017
lizzlix:
SEO optimisation. Don't bother replying.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2017
tolajay:
Hi Gurus,

Thanks!

How much discounts did Alpnames offer?

I wish i saw this earlier...chai
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizzlix(m): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2017
iykepromotions:
SEO optimisation. Don't bother replying.
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johntaiwo123(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2017
Sure
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Promo Is still on as of this morning; $4.99 for a .com
Easy to navigate dashboard and cool customer support.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oh! They sold their dot com for about N1,600.

odimbannamdi:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by egheneezekielsu: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Do you need a website for your business or a website of anykind contact me via 08037205687 on phone call or whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
tolajay:
Oh! They sold their dot com for about N1,600.

Please, notify us when a similar promo comes up again. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bros, the promo is still on.

Thanks to -
iykepromotions:
Promo Is still on as of this morning; $4.99 for a .com
Easy to navigate dashboard and cool customer support.

odimbannamdi:

Please, notify us when a similar promo comes up again. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by google1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
1223****has been temporarily disabled until our Verification Office has received the necessary documentation to confirm recent account activity_ - --.

i got this after purchasing my first domain from godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Paradise163(f): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
google1:
1223****has been temporarily disabled until our Verification Office has received the necessary documentation to confirm recent account activity_ - --.

i got this after purchasing my first domain from godaddy

This usually happens when you use a card with a different name other than the name you used to create the account in paying for the domain. Were you asked to upload any document?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Guys.. Is it possible to register on a market place with an email other than the one you used in registering the domain name.
I have been blocked from afternic and I wish to register back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GoldenBoy21(m): 4:10am On Feb 18, 2017
I have several domain names for sale:

https://www.nairaland.com/3616749/domain-names-sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 4:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello House,

Please, I need some clarification.

After searching, filtering and picking the domain(s) of interest on expireddomains, I realise that if I take over to domain registrar sat Alpnames, 1and1...they will tell me 'name not available, meaning I can't buy them...This has happened on all expired domains I have researched except for the ones from GoDaddy at the Marketplace Domain List segment, which are usually a bit pricey and fixed.

Please share your professional insight on how to go about this: Registering the actual expired/deleted domains.

Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by google1(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Paradise163:

This usually happens when you use a card with a different name other than the name you used to create the account in paying for the domain. Were you asked to upload any document?
Yes. ID and MasterCard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ojskillz(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello iykepromotions, I got a free domain (bleisuretips.com) from a nice chap. It's a year old and hosted on Godaddy. kindly appraise it and give your opinion on how much I can sell it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MichealOlajide, HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.