Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551681 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Okay! Seems I'm progressing with this.

Just got my first 'deleted domain' registered. Registered to park the domain on bodis.com [hope my configurations are rights].

Waiting for 24hours for server propagation, so it can point to Bodis and adverts would show up.

Meanwhile, do you advise that I contact a Nigeria company on the secured domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
tolajay:

Just got my first 'deleted domain' registered. Registered to park the domain on bodis.com [hope my configurations are rights].

Waiting for 24hours for server propagation, so it can point to Bodis and adverts would show up.

Meanwhile, do you advise that I contact a Nigeria company on the secured domain name?

The domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
karferguso:

The domain name?
uhun?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
tolajay:

After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. - Nelson Mandela - BrainyQuote

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fxbot: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
expertix:

If you are a GTB customer, the account is readily opened. You just need to meet them and with cash of about $100 for activation of the account and you are good to go.
After activation I think you can withdraw your money back
you don't need to pay shi shi...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chijohn42k2(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2017
pls,I will like to know. if all these domain stuff be done on andriod mobile.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2017
chijohn42k2:
pls,I will like to know. if all these domain stuff be done on andriod mobile.
Yeah of course
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2017
expertix:

uhun?
It's registered already now...so?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmm! Isn't that suppose to be a confidential information?

karferguso:

The domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Na so but with internal motivation, determination and a formidable team, the hills are summountable.

expertix:

After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. - Nelson Mandela - BrainyQuote
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
tolajay:
Hmmmm! Isn't that suppose to be a confidential information?

Well, I thought u have regged it and just asking for appraisal. In that case, it doesn't hurt if you reveal the domain name. People do that many times on namepros. It's only when you haven't regged that you can't divulge
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yippee! First ever domain finally parked with bodis. Just saw some adverts on it now.

Think I'll just leave it there for some months to experience how site parking and earning works...Thereafter, I'll put it up on afternic for sales, then, contact the company that has the name.

Thanks guys for the information and assistance, thus far. Will update you on how this pans out.

Off to research more websites, possibly for direct sales...It'll end in praise, in Jesus' name.

tolajay:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
ALERT!

Just tried visiting my parked domain on bodis and here is what I saw [please see image below].

The message reads:

"This domain is blocked due to a phishing threat.

Phishing is a fraudulent attempt to get you to provide personal information under false pretenses."

What could have caused this and what are the possible solutions off it?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2017
tolajay:
ALERT!

Just tried visiting my parked domain on bodis and here is what I saw [please see image below].

The message reads:

Phishing is a fraudulent attempt to get you to provide personal information under false pretenses."

First thing first is to know the domain name and the next thing is to tell us how you parked it and the third thing is to tell us what you have done with the domain before parking, so that we can advice. Phishing is a bad thing for any domainer and the domain.

I was telling you above that after crossing a hill; it is then you see that there are many others to cross. Domain biz is a profession and it needs learning, good learning or to follow your mentor for easy knowledge acquisition. Good luck.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
tolajay:
ALERT!

The message reads:

What's the name of the Domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ojskillz:
Hello iykepromotions, I got a free domain (bleisuretips.com) from a nice chap. It's a year old and hosted on Godaddy. kindly appraise it and give your opinion on how much I can sell it. Thanks.
To me, Not a Good domain. several factors and qualities are missing.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ojskillz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ojskillz:
Hello iykepromotions, I got a free domain (bleisuretips.com) from a nice chap. It's a year old and hosted on Godaddy. kindly appraise it and give your opinion on how much I can sell it. Thanks.

Hello bosses, I need to sell it ASAP. It's expiring on 07/03/2017 and I'm not renewing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
sterling bank Nigeria dot com [all one word].

I've observed that the site is fluctuating between displaying the adverts and the Phishing OpenDNS message.

Meanwhile, I've put up on Afternic for sales and I just got a congratulatory message for parking on their site, too. "You have been approved for Afternic Parking".

What do you advise, boss? Thanks!

iykepromotions:
What's the name of the Domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ojskillz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
iykepromotions:
To me, Not a Good domain. several factors and qualities are missing.

Thanks boss. Guess I'll just let it expire and keep looking for a viable domain name. Thanks alot for your support.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
tolajay:

I've observed that the site is fluctuating between displaying the adverts and the Phishing OpenDNS message.

Meanwhile, I've put up on Afternic for sales and I just got a congratulatory message for parking on their site, too. "You have been approved for Afternic Parking".

U mean sterlingbanknigeria.com.......I reserve my comment....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lol...Please share that reserved comment...You're raising some eyebrows, already.

ejosh4:

U mean sterlingbanknigeria.com.......I reserve my comment....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ojskillz:

Hello bosses, I need to sell it ASAP. It's expiring on 07/03/2017 and I'm not renewing.
If U're a registered auction member on godaddy, you could put it on 7 day auction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by csckid(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
hello iyke...i read somewhere here on nairaland that Gtb has stopped the use of their naira master card for international transaction..how do you buy domains ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:04am On Feb 21, 2017
tolajay:

Delete the domain name and let it be dropped. Not adviceable to register a "trademarked" domain name or brand.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:18am On Feb 21, 2017
csckid:
hello iyke...i read somewhere here on nairaland that Gtb has stopped the use of their naira master card for international transaction..how do you buy domains ?
very much working only that you can't use a THIRD party like paypal to pay, you use it directly online; ie by inputing the front 16 digits and other details of the card. A confirmation code will be sent to you via SMS to complete the transaction. Maximum spending limit is still $100 USD.
Tested And Confirmed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Okay...Thanks.

Chai, I for nail those SB guys.

iykepromotions:
Delete the domain name and let it be dropped. Not adviceable to register a "trademarked" domain name or brand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
iykepromotions:
hello iyke. if the name or any member of the name one is about to register appears in trademarkia ( or any other checking site ), is the said name worthy of registration?
for example, i want to register doeglove.com and i searched for trademark but didn't see anything. now i decided to search for the names separately say "doe" and "glove" but found that it's been trademarked. can one still go ahead to register it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ojskillz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
karferguso:

If U're a registered auction member on godaddy, you could put it on 7 day auction

No I'm not, boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chijohn42k2(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
iykepromotions email sent to u sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
please is gtbank card Naira working with godadday?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ojskillz:

No I'm not, boss.
If you can afford it, it's $4.However, it's possible that you don't sell it

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: harrykewell, etin06(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.