Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549601 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Viking007:
Its Your normal naira visa card for savings/current accounts.
alright. Thanks for ur responce.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 5:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Viking007:
Thanks for this, I just got a cheap domain from them. I just hope they are as reliable as godaddy.

I just used my access Visa card to purchase a domain.
did u get a discount?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by munezo(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2016
I just used my access Visa card to purchase a domain. [/quote]

How much did you pay? I mean, what is the exchange rate used for the transaction?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2016
pat077:
did u get a discount?
$1.17 total cost.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2016
munezo:

I just used my access Visa card to purchase a domain.

How much did you pay? I mean, what is the exchange rate used for the transaction?
N324/$

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by munezo(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Viking007:
N324/$

Ok, thank you very much. The rate is fair.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jadajada: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Viking007:
$1.17 total cost.
did you use any code and is it for a year or per month?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Boy101(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
elevatoria:
I have just received the sales letter and a very nice and convincing one and possible to make sales with it as soon as possible and I will get back to you. Thanks and God bless you. Cheers.
Hello. Could you please forward this sales letter to me. adebeshin.Samuel(a)Gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
jadajada:
did you use any code and is it for a year or per month?
As a first time customer @ Godaddy you can buy a .com domain for less than N600. Follow the below link for the discount; https://uk.godaddy.com/offers/default.aspx?tmskey=1dom_03&isc=goflng03&countrview=1&currencytype=USD&cvosrc=ppc.google.godaddy&cvo_crid=139060376633&matchtype=p

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Boy101(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
iykepromotions:
not automatic.... You the domain owner reserves the only power to fix a price of your domain. It's your property. To fix a price you need to consider the popularity of your domain keyword, recent and past related domain sales but more importantly the domain keyword. However if you don't specifically have a price point in mind, you can put it under make an offer or price request. If a request came in, quote a higher price, that's how negotiation starts. But as you may already know, BIN sells faster than any of those two.

Thanks alot for your selfless service. Please I need a copy the sales letter as well. Thanks alot. Adebeshin.samuel@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Boy101:

Thanks alot for your selfless service. Please I need a copy the sales letter as well. Thanks alot. Ad.....,.....@gmail.com
check your inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Boy101(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.
Thanks a whole lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pavore9: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.

Please do send a copy to koboideas@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Samabu07(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
iykepromotions:
OK. don't just buy for buying sake. Go for EXPIRED/DELETED domains that have rich keywords, product or service related and have high search volume and CPC. Learn and Understand the basic tools and softwares needed before investing. You may be frustrated in manual searching. Getting these things right only need you to start with just three domains then you can be investing more once you start seeing results. On your domain there's always a lucky sell and the price is usually high. This may fall to such category. list in several marketplaces and check your email often but don't go for auctions.
Sir, can you tell us the basic tools and softwares needed for this domain investing?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
I registered the domain not up to 2 days ago & I just got this mail. Scam or real? undecided
Though I got it for personal use, but I'll sell for a good price. grin

edited: I just did a quick search of the email address, the person used to be active on nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 4:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Viking007:
$1.17 total cost.
If I register a domain with them, I hope there won't be issues if I want to park it elsewhere?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2016
pat077:
If I register a domain with them, I hope there won't be issues if I want to park it elsewhere?
All You need do is change Your DNS settings. You can as well transfer the domain to any registrar You feel ok with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2016
ABEG ,,

SIR ikyepromotions,

please how can we get updates on when godaddy coupons will come out.. i dont have 10 dollars to be wasting ooo,..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Good afternoon all.
Please help me out. Am about to buy a domain at 1and1 but unable to register as a new account holder, whenever i clicked on country and pick Nigeria, it will display invalid, what can i do?
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have been away from this thread for some time now enjoying my recent sales here are some few godaddy coupon codes

Godaddy coupon code,

gd61144g 20%

GD61144A 40%

bb2018a40 40%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Julivas:
Good afternoon all.
Please help me out. Am about to buy a domain at 1and1 but unable to register as a new account holder, whenever i clicked on country and pick Nigeria, it will display invalid, what can i do?
Thanks.
Don't register first just go their website and type the name of the domain you want to register on the search box, from there create a new account don't worry they know that you are from Nigeria and will auto fill itself

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Luvlydevin:
I have been away from this thread for some time now enjoying my recent sales here are some few godaddy coupon codes

Godaddy coupon code,

gd61144g 20%

GD61144A 40%

bb2018a40 40%
can the coupon be use for their auction or it's just for expired domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Luvlydevin:

Don't register first just go their website and type the name of the domain you want to register on the search box, from there create a new account don't worry they know that you are from Nigeria and will auto fill itself
Thanks
Yes, Nigeria is already there but it still shows invalid or is it that am filling in the wrong zip code +234
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Undeveloped.com seems to be displaying some seller profiles on its front page. Does anybody have any idea the criteria they are using to choose?

I have an account with them together with many domains, but i ve never seen my profile on display. cc Mr iyke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
pat077:
can the coupon be use for their auction or it's just for expired domain?
it works with whois protect, hosting plan, and registration of domain I don't know if it will work with auction just try it out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
brudiga:
Undeveloped.com seems to be displaying some seller profiles on its front page. Does anybody have any idea the criteria they are using to choose?

I have an account with them together with many domains, but i ve never seen my profile on display. cc Mr iyke
doesn't mean, afternic also does same. What actually matters is the quality of your domain name keyword, popularity and CPC. I have sold a domain at undeveloped that was neither parked nor featured in their homepage. Just a marketplace listing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Thank you @ all. I just bought a domain at 1and1 just now. Iyke, luv, par and others, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Fribery:
ABEG ,,

SIR ikyepromotions,

please how can we get updates on when godaddy coupons will come out.. i dont have 10 dollars to be wasting ooo,..
unless you're taking domain business as a gambling or you're yet to fully understand how it works. If you're very confident and sure on the domain that you want to buy, $10 is quite cheap compared to what you stand to gain by simply parking or reselling that domain after sometime. There are some domains in my portfolio, even if am broke, I won't sell it $500 because I know it worth more than that. Yet I bought it for less than $10 dollars. That's why I no more go for auctions. As you may know, Godaddy coupons are released occasionally but you can get a stable price of $8.99 USD @ namesilo even without a promo code.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
iykepromotions:
doesn't mean, afternic also does same. What actually matters is the quality of your domain name keyword, popularity and CPC. I have sold a domain at undeveloped that was neither parked nor featured in their homepage. Just a marketplace listing.
Thanks for the response, but I m not talking about the domains listed on the homepage. I am refering to profiles of sellers being rotated on the home page. Like the attached image. Cos I believe this will help expose the sellers more.... I just wanna know if its possible those sellers are paying for it. Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rjek: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Have $30 paypal fund for sell, quote me if u are interested..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nad95: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Who has a medical/health related domain name? Contact me as opportunity for the domain might be waiting for you. A ready market awaits such person.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nad95:
Who has a medical/health related domain name? Contact me as opportunity for the domain might be waiting for you. A ready market awaits such person.

.com rite? Or any TLD

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: callmemakaveli and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.