Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3589702 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prekay(f): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning guys
Please, is city+vet clinic a good domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Liftkid:

You can use the above mentioned website to find an alternative of any website you could imagine.

As them ban me on namepros because my wife wanted to sign up using her own phone and there is little or no time to do their verification , so I searched for their alternative by pasting Namepros on MOREOFIT and I discovered this very forum (Acorndomains .co.uk)
That forum is unlike namepros. You either explain what happened to them instead of going to acorndomains; they are for .uk domains, the alternative is dnforum. The previous owner was Adam Dicker a prominent domainer who sold his portfoilo including dnforum because he turned 419.

I joint that forum in 2012 April.

Just go there it is also a nice place wher you can sell and buy domains. Good luck and cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2020
Prekay:
Good morning guys
Please, is city+vet clinic a good domain name?

scroll back 6 pages........
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prekay(f): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=ElonMosque post=92404275]

scroll back 6 pages........[/quote

Okay thanks

Please have you ever registered a name on namecheap before?
If yes, did you enable premiumDNS or stick to basicDNS?
Also, does one have to wait for 60 days to transfer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2020
OCEANS7:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Sales Report:
McCainCorp//King
Outbound offer: $1,500
Venue: Dan
Hold: 3wks

May God BLESS each one of us as we forge ahead.
wow congrats man seeing This is great to start up my week more sales to us all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2020
expertix:
That forum is unlike namepros. You either explain what happened to them instead of going to acorndomains; they are for .uk domains, the alternative is dnforum. The previous owner was Adam Dicker a prominent domainer who sold his portfoilo including dnforum because he turned 419.

I joint that forum in 2012 April.

Just go there it is also a nice place wher you can sell and buy domains. Good luck and cheers

I got to know dnforum 2014 when I joined namepros courtesy of @2sexy when he mentioned it at isaactolu thread, but what makes me not to visit the forum as often as namepros, is that I can't make any comment without been an upgraded member which is almost $100 then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Prekay post=92404591][/quote]

Haven't used namecheap before....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2020
OCEANS7:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Sales Report:
McCainCorp//King

wow congrats man seeing This is great to start up my week more sales to us all.pls is that king an extension?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2020
OCEANS7:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Sales Report:
McCainCorp//King

Please bro I only have two questions which are, how did you get end users for this domain since it's outbound and how many of them did you reach out to.

Thanks and congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Winnerrrr:

Congratulations Boss.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Hennyola:

Congratulations Chief.

Mind selling your PayPal/Payoneer funds to me?
Thanks, what is your rate.?
Though, I've not used my payoneer since 2017( I requested for card, but I did not pick it up).
Logged in now and saw. " Balanced block"
Hope it won't affect incoming fund?
And sending out fund?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning bosses in the house ..
I got my 2 Gmail account disabled because I outbound so heavily yesterday .
Are you guys experiencing same or you're using custom mail for outbounding ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2020
ollybode:

I got to know dnforum 2014 when I joined namepros courtesy of @2sexy when he mentioned it at isaactolu thread, but what makes me not to visit the forum as often as namepros, is that I can't make any comment without been an upgraded member which is almost $100 then.
That was when Adam Dicker monitized it; you know he also bought the forum from a domainer aswell. Bythe way that is upgrading; there are still upgrading till now but you should be able to talk within your group like it is at namepros.
That time you were talking; I also looked for money to upgrade but there was no online transaction via card in Nigeria then. But I was lucky to get upgraded when he was doing a promo context which I won and got it done.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Touchypro:
Please bro I only have two questions which are, how did you get end users for this domain since it's outbound and how many of them did you reach out to.

Thanks and congrats

Thanks Bro...I contacted end-users with similar domains / names. The list wasn't much, and was done on Linkedin. In fact, I connected with 1 end-user directly with my 9ja acct (as I couldn't get an email). In total, I'd say I reached over 60 folks (plus, followed-up).

My pricing was pegged that way cos someone here once stated that you can't get offered $x,xx if you don't "ask" for it! @Budosky(or so...)

The rationale for buying the name was because (to me) - it's a popular American name. Outside of that, there wasn't anything special about the name. Its been sitting at ED for long before I picked it. (Truth is, it was a gamble... a few similar names I picked along-side this, have TOTALLY flopped!) las las, na God dey send buyer...Its not by might!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2020
i nearly fell for personalinjurylayer//com , mis spelt despite it was active website before. Thats what i checked and thought omo, i don win jackpot. Gosh.... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2020
jamih:

Though, I've not used my payoneer since 2017( I requested for card, but I did not pick it up).
And sending out fund?

bro, it would be better for you to receive your money with another payment method than to use that payoneer account. I am afraid your money may get stocked and you may not be able to withdraw it. Payoneer has bad customer service be warned bro.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2020
richkal:

bro, it would be better for you to receive your money with another payment method than to use that payoneer account. I am afraid your money may get stocked and you may not be able to withdraw it. Payoneer has bad customer service be warned bro.

Thanks, i'm thinking of opening a new one.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available4 @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2020
bosses please any registrar doing a promi for first timers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2020
toby345:
bosses please any registrar doing a promi for first timers
Porkbun, $4.15
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Liftkid:

You can use the above mentioned website to find an alternative of any website you could imagine.

As them ban me on namepros because my wife wanted to sign up using her own phone and there is little or no time to do their verification , so I searched for their alternative by pasting Namepros on MOREOFIT and I discovered this very forum (Acorndomains .co.uk)

Pls can I pm you ? Want to ask some questions about parking
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2020
thorrvik55:
Porkbun, $4.15
thanks boss is godaddy £0.99 still ongoing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2020
richkal:

I just opened a new account now and it is approved, can I use it to request payment now?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
jamih:

I just opened a new account now and it is approved, can I use it to request payment now?

Thanks
Don't stress yourself , request for btc through Quidax and you will receive your fund within a single day
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
mumin4sure:

Don't stress yourself , request for btc through Quidax and you will receive your fund within a single day
Thanks

The fund is at squadhelp.com, no btc option.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by freestylelos(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
jamih:

Thanks

The fund is at squadhelp.com, no btc option.
I can help you receive via PayPal........ contact on sig
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
OCEANS7:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Sales Report:
McCainCorp//King

Congratulations bro!
Is the transaction completed yet? The domain is still pending sale on dan

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by glammys: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Did u miss trading Bitcoin??...You know 1bitcoin is now 5.2 million.
Another crypto currency is here again known as Ethereum that has the potential to be higher than Bitcoin few years from now as it is the second growing crypto currency in the world now.
Lion's share smart contract helps you to accumulate as many as possible Ethereums within a short period...

Join now by clickiñg on this WhatsApp group link to know better about Lion's share smart contract

https:///IMN7wybEVQJ3lrVOyKw3HH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Congratulations Boss
OCEANS7:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Sales Report:
McCainCorp//King

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Congrats bro. It has started now who's next?
I am the next person

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
E be things my guy cheesy. Finally, this domaining na big GRACE oh! Nobody knows a name that will sell and when it will.
priceaction:
i nearly fell for personalinjurylayer//com , misspelled despite it was active website before. Thats what i checked and thought omo, i don win jackpot. Gosh.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
jamih:

And sending out fund?

Call the support team via hangout and get direct response to all questions.

If it's still possible to sell (PayPal/Payoneer), make we reason.

Contact via signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.