Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552894 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 5:59am On Mar 02, 2022
kurt09:
REST!
boss He asked to know thats y i answered. but no wahala mek i delete some things not needed. Some of una dey scary here.. undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2022
VersatileVee:

Dont worry let me explain: I learnt Civil and architectural engineering through Igbo apprenticeship system. I was learning it while going to tertiary school for my computer science degree and as well working as a labourer.
Even in the UK, such Apprenticeship schemes are still practised in Construction till date.
At best it qualifies you as a Draftsman (Structural/Architectural) or Foreman. Never as an Engineer.
The use of the title Engineer has an impending liability dangling over your head and could amount to SCAM if a Client parts with their money believing you are a qualified Architect or registered Engineer.
Don't go beyond a bungalow without engaging the services of an Architect or Engineer.
SHALOM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2022
kurt09:
REST!
lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Even in the UK, such Apprenticeship schemes are still practised in Construction till date.
At best it qualifies you as a Draftsman (Structural/Architectural) or Foreman. Never as an Engineer.
The use of the title Engineer has an impending liability dangling over your head and could amount to SCAM if a Client parts with their money believing you are a qualified Architect or registered Engineer.
Don't go beyond a bungalow without engaging the services of an Architect or Engineer.
SHALOM

Lol, in order to avoid another Ikoyi incident

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Prosperity4All:

SHALOM
Thanks for ur advice but Boss, If you meant being an ENgineer is qualified by going through the fall walls of the university no wahala, but i can assure u that some people i know who read civil engineer in the university comes to me for building quantification and assistance. Well i am a local man what do i know....

P.S I have elevated more than two Storey buildings as of october 2019. And please lets not continue further. Thanks for your understanding..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2022
schullten:
February Sale!!

San Jose Metals .king
Outbound & negotiation
$550
Dam
1 month
HR

Happy New Month & Sales!
congrats. I'm holding
The singular.

Please can you pich to your end user

Sanjosemetal//king. We share the profit if sold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wealth911: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2022
schullten:
February Sale!!

San Jose Metals .king
Outbound & negotiation
$550
Dam
1 month
HR

Happy New Month & Sales!
please how did you get your enduser emails, did you pay or sort it your self?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2022
Avast:

Lol, in order to avoid another Ikoyi incident
Lol is funny right? hmm i hardly talk in a nigerian forum, u know y? because you guys makes the most derogatory remarks among yourself but cries for the whites and the world to regard you. How do you feel when an enduser did not get ur domain because you are a nigerian? very bad, right? but what about when u shame a fellow nigerian? happy and smart, right?. you see where all the whole problem started. The bible said we should do unto others what you will want them to do to you. I rest the case.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Alhamdulillah...

HT: 9 months

No sales since November

Portfolio: 90+

Domaining can frustrate your life but don't ever give up!

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2022
Rankett:
Alhamdulillah...

No sales since November

congrats man

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2022
So this is the end of snillocer aka catastrophic (classicshantel).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2022
VersatileVee:

Thanks for ur advice but Boss, If you meant being an ENgineer is qualified by going through the fall walls of the university no wahala, but i can assure u that some people i know who read civil engineer in the university comes to me for building quantification and assistance. Well i am a local man what do i know....

P.S I have elevated more than two Storey buildings as of october 2019. And please lets not continue further. Thanks for your understanding..

that's not the point. Being an engineer comes with qualifications or certifications. Do you have them?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2022
bestdudes:
that's not the point. Being an engineer comes with qualifications or certifications. Do you have them?

Civil Engineering even goes beyond construction of houses alone.
He's more of a Builder than a Civil Engineer.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2022
2horsePOWER:

Civil Engineering even goes beyond building houses alone.
He's more of a Builder than a Civil Engineer.
bestdudes:
Prosperity4All:

SHALOM

Please bosses i am sincerely sorry 4 engaging you in this conversation. Abeg mek una no verse and accept my apology...Please lets let this rest.Please.Biko

*PEACE*
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022
VersatileVee:

Please bosses i am sincerely sorry 4 engaging in this conversation. Abeg mek una no verse and accept my apology...Please lets let this rest.Please.Biko

*PEACE*

Chief.
Kul dan small na. grin
I'm on your side.
I studied Building for 6yrs.
Now, imagine I resumed on site instead of the classroom for that duration, I would be more grounded in the profession than someone who did 6yrs in the university.
The good part is that; within 10yrs or so, one can write a professional exam and become a registered Builder without having a degree.

I'll crawl back to where I came from now.
Peace. wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Rankett:
Alhamdulillah...

No sales since November

Congrats. The business can be crazy lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2022
HIScraziness:

Congrats. The business can be crazy lol

I dey tell u.

Sometimes I feel somehow not introducing this business to people close to me( that's when I'm making sales)

Some other times, I feel the best thing to do is to not introduce it to them(when there's sales drought)

Because not everyone can be patient. And besides 4k for a domain no be small money

I cannot come and shoulder blame.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2022
VersatileVee:

congrats man

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pussyassniggar(f): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Alright sir,
I will chat you in the morning
Good morning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Rankett:

I dey tell u.

Sometimes I feel somehow not introducing this business to people close to me( that's when I'm making sales)

Some other times, I feel the best thing to do is to not introduce it to them(when there's sales drought)

Because not everyone can be patient. And besides 4k for a domain no be small money

Exactly. The patience na the koko and most people are looking for fast money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2022
VersatileVee:

Lol is funny right? hmm i hardly talk in a nigerian forum, u know y? because you guys makes the most derogatory remarks among yourself but cries for the whites and the world to regard you. How do you feel when an enduser did not get ur domain because you are a nigerian? very bad, right? but what about when u shame a fellow nigerian? happy and smart, right?. you see where all the whole problem started. The bible said we should do unto others what you will want them to do to you. I rest the case.

Rest
I never meant to mock you............

SORRY
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinaPay(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2022
RaxBet/com
KadBet/com

house pls place a good price on these names

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2022
chinaPay:
RaxBet/com
KadBet/com

house pls place a good price on these names
What is Rax or Kad? Do these companies already exist?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2022
Rankett:

I dey tell u.

Me too. Apart from not making sales the amount of work one has to puts in is still a lot.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Pussyassniggar:

Good morning
Good morning chief
I can't find you on WhatsApp
Pls chat me via the number on my signature now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Unless u turn Icausetrouble lol in terms of outbounding I mean before am misquoted
Salesbay:

Me too. Apart from not making sales the amount of work one has to puts in is still a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Dingtone is another means to outbound a domain name. Worked for me last week. I sent couple of emails to potential end users as I usually do. One replied that she's not interested. After some days, I used dingtone SMS to contact her again. She said "how much". That's how we negotiated. She eventually bought two domains from me. Singular and plural. This happened last week.

You can get dingtone from playstore.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2022
Rankett:

I dey tell u.

i have introduced the business to at least three people close to me,they were lazy to read up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
: congrats...I also contacted thru sms he was interested but ran away later and won't tell me reason lol... probably thought the domain was 10$
iykepromotions:
Dingtone is another means to outbound a domain name. Worked for me last week. I sent couple of emails to potential end users as I usually do. One replied that she's not interested. After some days, I used dingtone SMS to contact her again. She said "how much". That's how we negotiated. She eventually bought two domains from me. Singular and plural. This happened last week.

You can get dingtone from playstore.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
I did to 10 around Jan 13 when I found the thread them no read aam.. they were waiting for me to find the easy method and teach them lmao......
Mrblaze06:
i have introduced the business to at least three people close to me,they were lazy to read up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pussyassniggar(f): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Good morning chief
I can't find you on WhatsApp
Pls chat me via the number on my signature now.
alright
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
This thread can be funny most times I loved the way we address matters here it shows how mature and enlightened most of us are, reading this thread is even enough for me to forget my 10months sales drought I must confess grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: DARLINGTON869(m), trafficpools and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.