Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552575 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Gpexchange:
Guess alter couldn't handle the industry... Bummer

Imo

Twale for squadhelp oooo they are trying especially regging names suggested by creatives
angry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
protocol:
One of the reasons why people may hide the names they sell or not report sales

Clone-Robotics.com
Listed by Eugene Domains

There is nothing bad if it get sold boss. He/she can as well try his/her luck with remedy-robotics .com.. seems I sold the non-hyphenated version. kiss
Goodluck

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AlexJustin(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
How I made 107k weekly during the lockdown.
https:///4crp6s
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinaPay(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pls am I the only one that receivedthis message from Alter?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
chinaPay:
Pls am I the only one that receivedthis message from Alter?
Yes, you're the only one. What are you going to do about it? grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Humblemax: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
protocol:
One of the reasons why people may hide the names they sell or not report sales

Clone-Robotics.com
Listed by Eugene Domains

Lol, funny.
Let me say something here and the bosses should correct me if I'm wrong.

When someone gives a sales report revealing the name of what he sold, it means he's ok with anyone registering a similar name or that same name in hyphenated or plural version or a different extension of that similar name.

I've seen people's sales that was motivated by other people's sales report within this thread and outside so don't make it seem as if the guy who registered that name committed a crime.

The person that sold the non-hyphenated version of that name is a boss in the system and for him to have posted that sales report, he no mind if person register the hyphenated version or a different extension or a similar keyword.

And lastly, you sef how you take know say person don reg am if no be say e dey your eye to reg too?? Lol

So there's nothing actually wrong with that.
Peace!!!!

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Humblemax:

And lastly, you sef how you take know say person don reg am if no be say e dey your eye to reg too?? Lol

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AlexJustin(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
How I made 107k weekly during the lockdown.

https:///4crp6s
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alter is packing up. After the work, unfortunately. Moving everything to Afternic right away.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2022
To dey change name servers now ehn.....And relisting on dan since alter removed some ..yawa
Sapiosexuality:
Alter is packing up. After the work, unfortunately. Moving everything to Afternic right away.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Please how much is charges from payoneer to dorm of any bank you used recently. TENK YU.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Gpexchange:
To dey change name servers now ehn.....And relisting on dan since alter removed some ..yawa
Changing in bulk is not a problem. Already did. Ns5 and 6 of Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Yeah but editing price one by one again for the domains ....that will be relisted in dan is work undecided
Sapiosexuality:
Changing in bulk is not a problem. Already did. Ns5 and 6 of Afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Gpexchange:
Yeah but editing price one by one again for the domains ....that will be relisted in dan is work undecided
You e be like your portfolio for there na 1 million
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arinze96(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2022
tranxo:

You are not bright.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arinze96(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2022
justmykel:

You have to sell a domain first before thinking of receiving payment. And to know how to sell a domain, you have to know how to buy a domain! To know how to buy a domain, start from the cover page pls.
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Yes ooohh 1 million and 1 actually
Omini247:

You e be like your portfolio for there na 1 million
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Gpexchange:
That's easy na. Copy the names and put in an excel file to create a csv document. It should have the heading 'Domain' the same way emails in your csv outbound leads have 'email' as first word. Then create a column with the name 'Buy Now'. The column is by the side of Domain. Then simply add price to all of them one after the other. Save as CSV Comma Delimited. After that, go to dan, afternic, etc., and add the file. Easy.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Kkk thanks
Sapiosexuality:
That's easy na. Copy the names and put in an excel file to create a csv file. It should have the heading 'Domain' the same way emails in your csv outbound leads have email as first word. Then create a column with the name 'Buy Now'. The column is by the side of Domain. Then simply add price to all of them one after the other. After that, go to dan, afternic, etc., and add the fie. Easy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2022
Gpexchange:
Kkk thanks
Something like this:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Humblemax:

Lol, funny.
Let me say something here and the bosses should correct me if I'm wrong.

When someone gives a sales report revealing the name of what he sold, it means he's ok with anyone registering a similar name or that same name in hyphenated or plural version or a different extension of that similar name.

I've seen people's sales that was motivated by other people's sales report within this thread and outside so don't make it seem as if the guy who registered that name committed a crime.

The person that sold the non-hyphenated version of that name is a boss in the system and for him to have posted that sales report, he no mind if person register the hyphenated version or a different extension or a similar keyword.

So there's nothing actually wrong with that.
Peace!!!!

Simple as abcd
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
Nice... wink didn't know it could work that way too thanks
Sapiosexuality:
Something like this:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
2sexycom:
Hello Sir, I encountered an error while trying to link my BVN to Barter. I went to my bank and updated my BVN details but I'm still getting same error response from barter. I'd appreciate a positive response from you, Thanks.
Below is a screenshot.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
make una help a brother here
my access bank card/account can't deposit in my batter dollar account
which bank should I use?
pls help me
is first Bank good
cos I can only see first Bank and gt bank options there
mind you my card is Visa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
chikishpilot:
make una help a brother here
my access bank card/account can't deposit in my batter dollar account
which bank should I use?
pls help me
is first Bank good
cos I can only see first Bank and gt bank options there
mind you my card is Visa

Why use barter card when access limit is $1500? Just asking.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
callmemakaveli:

Hello Sir, I encountered an error while trying to link my BVN to Barter. I went to my bank and updated my BVN details but I'm still getting same error response from barter. I'd appreciate a positive response from you, Thanks.
Below is a screenshot.
sup bro. I saw your DM. I will respond to that by tomorrow as I am not with laptop right now.

Chat support. Send an email to hi@Flutterwave.com

Also check to make sure that your BVN is correct
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
HIScraziness:

Why use barter card when access limit is $1500? Just asking.
someone said it has been reduced to $50. I am yet to confirm that rumor.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Opistorincos:
Happy new week. PRICE UPDATE

Due to the scarcity and hike in price of petrol, our scrapping prices have been reviewed upward.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name. - No changes.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name. Reason for the new price, fuel scarcity, higher exchange rate, shortage of scrapping credits.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Kindly bear with us as we navigate these times together.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chikishpilot: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
which bank is good in buying domain at Epik pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
2sexycom:
someone said it has been reduced to $50. I am yet to confirm that rumor.

They’re confused. If you ask their customer care agents you’ll get different answers. $50, $100, $300, $1500. Same way they are charging 550/$ on some cards and 480/$ on others. But I funded my dynadot with $70 this morning and was charged at 550.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
HIScraziness:

They’re confused. If you ask their customer care agents you’ll get different answers. $50, $100, $300, $1500. Same way they are charging 550/$ on some cards and 480/$ on others. But I funded my dynadot with $70 this morning and was charged at 550.

Maybe it's to ask them on an open platform like twitter.

Because my own card has stopped working.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.