Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,971 members, 7,832,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3585745 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) ... (3321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lyion1: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
How can I unlist my domain from where I listed it for sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lyion1:
How can I unlist my domain from where I listed it for sale

Go to where you listed it, select the domain you want to delist - then look for (delete) or (remove) ... Save and refresh the page. Voila!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
As thing dey go. I don create my own sales letter. Since Sapa no won leave me grin

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Channel5:

To know more about me follow me on twitter visit rektdad.com and you will get to my twitter page.

I post some of my sales including my recent $4k+ sales.

my first 4 figure sale was from closeout morgantownapartments(.)com sold for $2,300

BorgeheseInvestments(.)com was my second $1k also from closeout held 2 month

Pacificoakhomes (.)com 3rd for $2k (HR) held 4 months

If I may ask, were all the sales inbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dotinacircle:
As thing dey go. I don create my own sales letter. Since Sapa no won leave me grin

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
I woke up this morning to a dream that I just sold one of my domains. It looked real until I logged in to my portfolio to see that same domain looking at me.
God when lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babalakin(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
"I will get with my managers and then get back to you with what we decide we want to do, thank you! "

2nd enduser reply today. Who has had such reply, and did the enduser eventually get back to you ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
symbuul:
I woke up this morning to a dream that I just sold one of my domains. It looked real until I logged in to my portfolio to see that same domain looking at me.
God when lipsrsealed

Bro!! You are not alone. Instead of single no this one even said no and no. No be hin fault na me we dey find money. Not giving up until I sell my first domain. I will be working on 200 tabs this night

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dotinacircle:

Bro!! You are not alone. Instead of single no this one even said no and no. No be hin fault na me we dey find money. Not giving up until I sell my first domain. I will be working on 200 tabs this night
What we are doing here is serious. Your words could hurt other domainers. I hope you didn't sent that last post.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dotinacircle: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
What we are doing here is serious. Your words could hurt other domainers. I hope you didn't sent that last post.

Una too like to dey take things serious. Na cruise bro. I no fit send aam nw grin

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dotinacircle:

Una too like to dey take things serious. Na cruise bro. I no fit send aam nw grin
I hope so.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Congrats bruh
Be like na me fvck up ohh undecided cry

I bought MediationOC//king
I should have sticked to Mediator
U1:
Sale report

HT: 2+ months
BIN: 500
SP: 300
Type: outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Mrsoftwork:
Is this offer still available?

Yes

Reach me on Whatsapp with 07068996260
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
oprah007:
Anyone here who scrap emails for domain outbound? Quote me if you offer this service. Thank you.

Reach Me on Whatsapp 07068996260
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Opistorincos:
Happy New Week. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). Verified emails. #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #1,500 per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lyion1: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Hello, is tourcuriousdotcom a good domain to buy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Odunayomi79(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Fully on binance future trade with 80% profit. Just check my thread first and following.

https://www.nairaland.com/7196041/free-daily-binance-future-trading
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Lyion1:
You get money to waste o
Abeg fetch for me na
I never chop since morning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Rankett:

If I may ask, were all the sales inbound?

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bloodofthelambo: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Good day guys sad I've been reading from page one pls,
Is there any update like;
Cheaper sites to buy domain
And easier sites to list domain?

Please someone should help out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Lyion1:

This advice goes to every newbie like me.

Please kindly calm down and read the thread. Don't just reg any domain you come across. Almost all of us(or even all of us) have been there before. Don't rush to reg names because of the sales report you see. When you enter domaining fully, all Anxiousness will turn to calmness.

My 1 kobo

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Bloodofthelambo:
Good day guys sad I've been reading from page one pls,
Is there any update like;
Cheaper sites to buy domain
And easier sites to list domain?

Please someone should help out

Cheaper sites to buy domains: Name cheap dot com($7.36), Epik dot com(8.49), SAV(6.95), cosmotown($6.55), dream host($5.99),

Sites to list domain: Dan dot com, Afternic, Epik, Sedo,

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Channel5:

Yes

Alright. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bloodofthelambo: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Rankett:

Cheaper sites to buy domains: Name cheap dot com($7.36), Epik dot com(8.49), SAV(6.95), cosmotown($6.55), dream host($5.99),

sorry to bother you further boss, please;
Which do you prefer personally and why?
Are there no sites cheaper, like $1 or a little higher,so i can buy multiple, I read were it was stated that one could buy for that price, but there was some risk.. things are really rough down here right now.

Help out boss, I want to start.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richmanrichard: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dotinacircle:
name too long
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richmanrichard: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
symbuul:
God when lipsrsealed
your dreams are legit. Try aggressive outbounding

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nathansmith: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nathansmith:
Bosses please I just saw Sharp/Tiger/com available in ED.

Is it a good domain to buy?
Sharp person for don register am already �

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PureGhabby: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rankett:

Boss, does dan have an account with dreamhost??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Firefox01:
Sharp person for don register am already �
lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JerryGent1983: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dotinacircle:
oboi sapa no get Joy at all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
PureGhabby:

Boss, does dan have an account with dreamhost??

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) ... (3321) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: EAGLE2020, Oshiofe, iCauseTrouble and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.