Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563794 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babtunz: 4:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Dear bosses, please help appraise these names (these are my first buy):

moorrealestate.com ( picked from ED)
AustinEmergencyElectrician (Handreg)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Congrats to recent sellers .

Abeg is there any alternative to boomerang?

I updated it and now I cannot "open with boomerang" for outbounding anymore sad sad

Biko make una help me o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Which banks still offer $20 limit?
Very urgent pls!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shina101(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Domainer1999:
Very urgent pls!

You can try GoMoney, GTB
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2022
grandstar:

Have you resolved your problem with Gregpay?
Not yet. I have even given up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Last Month Sale
HoustonTexasMortgageBroker in com
SP: $100
VEN: EPIK
HT: 2 MONTHS

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Domainer1999:
Very urgent pls!

Stanbic IBTC was $50 last month.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Resuscitate: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Please guys, is it advisable to list a hand reg. domain in a market place or I should wait till after 60days when the domain is eligible for transfer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Thanks.
shina101:

You can try GoMoney, GTB
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2022
[thanks.
quote author=budosky post=116282051]

Stanbic IBTC was $50 last month.[/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Resuscitate:
Please guys, is it advisable to list a hand reg. domain in a market place or I should wait till after 60days when the domain is eligible for transfer?
Don't do handreg if you don't have funds to learn with.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Resuscitate: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Don't do handreg if you don't have funds to learn with.
I'm not talking about learning, I just want to know if it's advisable to list in a market place before the 60days period in which it becomes eligible for transfer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Resuscitate:

I'm not talking about learning, I just want to know if it's advisable to list in a market place before the 60days period in which it becomes eligible for transfer
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DearTiti: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Win N20,000 Naira This September 2022 on DearTiti

What is DearTiti?

DearTiti.com is a fun and highly engaging blockchain based Web3.0 platform where you can earn cryptocurrency by doing simple tasks like reading stories, sharing posts, advicing people, daily login, commenting, referring new users etc

Anybody in the world can join and earn. See how DearTiti works at https://deartiti.com/howitworks

About the Competition

We are currently running a competition on DearTiti.com where the member who has used their referral link to refer the most new members to DearTiti.com by the end of September 2022 wins an instant cash prize of $ 30 USD (approximately N20,000) which they can cash out immediately.

Competition Prizes

1st Prize: Top Referrer wins N20,000 (USD $ 30 ).
2nd Prize: The second highest referrer wins N5,000 (USD $ 8 )
3rd Prize: The third highest referrer wins N3,000 (USD $ 5 )

More About the Competition

Here’s how it goes:

- Every DearTiti.com member has a unique referral link.
- When a non-member visits DearTiti website through your referral link and then registers, this counts as one referral for you. If they visit but do not register, it is not counted as a referral.
- 1st Prize: The DearTiti user who refers the highest number of new members to join the platform through their referral link this month will win the cash prize of N20,000 (USD $ 30 ).
- 2nd Prize: The second highest referrer wins N5,000 (USD $ 8 )
- 3rd Prize: The third highest referrer wins N3,000 (USD $ 5 )
- Note that all members also earn lots of pre-mined crypto for every new member they refer.
- To see all the ways you can earn on DearTiti, visit https://deartiti.com/howtoearn
- Tip: To see the list of Top referrers, check under the Leaderboards menu or scroll down towards the bottom of any page while logged in and you will find the Top referrers after your Referral links.

How to Enter the Competition (Entry is FREE)

STEP 1: REGISTER on DearTiti platform: You must be registered on DearTiti.com to enter the competition. Registration is fast and Free. All you need is a Facebook or Google or Yahoo account. If you have already registered then you may skip this step.

If you are not yet registered, visit https://deartiti.com/app and click on Connect on any of the buttons for the network you want to be using to Log in (Yahoo or Google or Facebook), then follow the onscreen/popup instructions to authorize deartiti and allow access to that account. See full details on how to register for DearTiti here => https://deartiti.com/howtoregister

STEP 2: SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW DearTiti: After registering, you must subscribe and follow Deartiti. See the subscribe form and official follow links here => https://deartiti.com/subscribe

STEP 3: START REFERRING:
After subscribing and following, locate your referral link and start referring new members. You can talk to your family members and friends and get them to join through your link and use the website. You can also share your referral links on social media and chat groups.

Note that the DearTiti website also provides other ways that you can earn (crypto) doing simple tasks. See How the Platform works at => https://deartiti.com/howitworks

How to Locate Your Referral Link

If you are already a DearTiti member, You can locate your referral link by visiting the following page: https://deartiti.com/referrals (you must log in i.e connect first before visiting the page for your referral link to be visible).

You can also scroll down any page while logged in and locate the section near the bottom of the page that says “Your Referal links”. Use any of the links given (Main link or Registration Page link).

Contest Rules

- You must not create more than one DearTiti account
- You must not refer yourself or another account owned by you
- You must not try to manipulate or subvert the system in any way
- You must not register fake accounts
- A good number of the accounts you refer should maintain some level of activity

Contest Duration

This contest begins on the 1st day of September 2022 and ends on the 30th day of September 2022

Results and Winners will be announced on or before the second week of October 2022.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Please who are the end users of meta domain names
It's urgent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Babtunz:
Dear bosses, please help appraise these names (these are my first buy):

moorrealestate.com ( picked from ED)
AustinEmergencyElectrician (Handreg)

Chief, research is very very important in any business you want to do if you are truly serious about making money from it.

When registering names, always work with historical data or trends to get ideas, unless you want to keep guessing.

Have you seen a sales report containing "Emergency Electrician" before? or is it a current business trend?

For any business to thrive it has to have the ability to prefer solutions or meet the target's needs, and that is why it is essential to search for end users before registering any name or starting any business at all.

See below a simple google search for that term and what result it brought forth.

Look at the right side of the screenshot and see other suggested search terms, nothing like "EMERGENCY ELECTRICIANS"

I hope you get the point I am trying to make from all this.

Remember, The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sales Alert.

Dynadot 7.99
Drop Reg
BIN
Outbound turned inbound 10 months later

Happy New Month smiley

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babtunz: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
eddy42:

Chief, research is very very important in any business you want to do if you are truly serious about making money from it.

When registering names, always work with historical data or trends to get ideas, unless you want to keep guessing.

Have you seen a sales report containing "Emergency Electrician" before? or is it a current business trend?

For any business to thrive it has to have the ability to prefer solutions or meet the target's needs, and that is why it is essential to search for end users before registering any name or starting any business at all.

See below a simple google search for that term and what result it brought forth.

Look at the right side of the screenshot and see other suggested search terms, nothing like "EMERGENCY ELECTRICIANS"

I hope you get the point I am trying to make from all this.

Remember, The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge.

I did make my research before registering the name, but thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
2horsePOWER:
Sales Alert.

Dynadot 7.99
Drop Reg
BIN

Happy New Month smiley
This is huge.It was worth the wait.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
2horsePOWER:
Sales Alert.

Dynadot 7.99
Drop Reg
BIN

Happy New Month smiley
Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Everythinggood: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omini247:

Congrats boss
can u educate me on how this stuffs works, i am lost in this thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Resuscitate:
If your aim is to sell (which I assume it is), first thing is to always list your names at every available marketplace immediately you register them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Resuscitate: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Crazeworld:
If your aim is to sell (which I assume it is), first thing is to always list your names at every available marketplace immediately you register them.
Thanks very much bro. But what if sales occur before the 60days that the domain will be eligible for transfer and the buyer don't want a push, what can someone do in such a situation?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dnpackaging: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
How I can increase my website traffic from ebizz.co.uk i want to increase my traffic from karmic relationship zodiac signs

Is it possible?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Resuscitate:

Thanks very much bro. But what if sales occur before the 60days that the domain will be eligible for transfer and the buyer don't want a push, what can someone do in such a situation?

If it sells on Dan, there's no need to wait for the 60 days lock as long as Dan has a holding account with the registrar. If it's Afternic or Sedo, then you will have to wait till the lock period is over.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Resuscitate: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rankett:

If it sells on Dan, there's no need to wait for the 60 days lock as long as the Dan has a holding account with the registrar. If it's Afternic or Sedo, then you will have to wait till the lock period is over.
Thanks so much bro for this explanation. I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Resuscitate:

You wait till lock is over before you transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Resuscitate: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Crazeworld:
You wait till lock is over before you transfer.
Ok. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Everythinggood:
can u educate me on how this stuffs works, i am lost in this thread

Start from page 1

Visit Julanky dot com

Contact the OP of this high esteemed thread @iykepromotion

And fiam! you are good to go
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flexyndavis(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Please I have been outbounding for these domain for a month now
Lifefulness.xyz
Security101.xyz
Louisianachildsupport.com
I outbound through social media platform and email.
I need advice on how to get it better and the strategy involve
Should I reduce the price as the lowest is $3k
All these. Com extensions is taken.
Just need your advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
flexyndavis:
Please I have been outbounding for these domain for a month now
Lifefulness.xyz
Security101.xyz
Louisianachildsupport.com
I outbound through social media platform and email.
I need advice on how to get it better and the strategy involve
Should I reduce the price as the lowest is $3k
All these. Com extensions is taken.
Just need your advice

Lifefulness//XYZ — it's a no no for me.
Security101//XYZ — I may pick this after doing one or two checks on it.
Louisiana Child support — I can't pick this name.
I think your names do not qualify to be priced that 'high' as some don't have that much 'quality'.
It's my opinion. Power belongs to the endusers.
PS: don't pick .XYZ domains. That it's an English word doesn't make it 'useful'. I really hope you get what I'm trying to say here.

I wish you sales.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Brave9ja, trafficpools, Allfavours, Brandwiser and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.