Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553075 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:39pm On May 13, 2023
LOL..... I am out. I just need to put the foolish guy in place for always calling me out for posting censored sales. grin
Borntosmoke:

Abeg!!! This is too much grin grin. Let peace reign
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2023
Avast:

ọmọ you made me remember those period. Any small thing wey person do us, na to just spread our palm and say the word "Iya e/ Baba e"...... Lol grin grin grin
Lol. Seriously! I still remember my immediate elder brother making our elder brother cry. Not just cry, he lay on a drum and once my brother repeated a certain word, he increases the tempo. Lolololol

But on becoming adult, all those things lost the power to be funny. I still remember my philosophy lecturer on GST 103, a Professor and Reverend Father, sanitizing our mind. It is the same reason I don't watch Nollywood comedy anymore because they are full of it and these are not even close to funny or witty.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Seriously! I still remember my immediate elder brother making our elder brother cry. Not just cry, he lay on a drum and once my brother repeated a certain word, he increases the tempo. Lolololol

lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:48pm On May 13, 2023
Who cares whether it's funny or not. If you don't like my censored sales, buy phone and data for your dad so that you can be seeing his sales.
That is even if you dad can operate a phone.
Sapiosexuality:

But on becoming adult, all those things lost the power to be funny. I still remember my philosophy lecturer on GST 103, a Professor and Reverend Father, sanitizing our mind. It is the same reason I don't watch Nollywood comedy anymore because they are full of it and these are not even close to funny or witty.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2023
Can we please engage one another here without insulting (people's parents)?

Disagreeing is allowed, but insults are highly unprofessional.

Come on! Or is this how we should relate with end-users, too? grin grin grin Because the last time I checked, this thread is a continuing education platform (learners full this thread berekete, so teachers should conduct themselves with propriety).

Abeg, these insults are becoming nauseating and irritating! Let's put an end to it immediately. Na beg I beg o…

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Who cares whether it's funny or not. If you don't like my censored sales, buy phone and data for your dad so that you can be seeing his sales.
That is even if you dad can operate a phone.
Lol. I doubt they are your sales. I don't think someone with your level of intelligence can survive in domaining. The sales have to belong to someone close to you. Your vocabulary is too limited, too predictable, too uninspiring, to succeed in domain investment. It's possible but the two are rarely mutually exclusive. Or maybe it's Grace. grin

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2023
oskylabs:

Come on! Or is this how we should relate with end-users, too? grin grin grin Because the last time I checked, this thread is a continuing education platform.

Abeg, these insults are becoming nauseating and irritating! Let's put an end to it immediately. Na beg I beg o…
His vocabulary is too limited that's why. My new theory is that he knows a real domain investor but these are not his. It's hard to see the source of the words and see the source of the sales and agree they are the same.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
His vocabulary is too limited. My new theory is that he knows a real domain investor but these are not his. It's hard to see the source of the words and see the source of the sales and agree they are the same.

Oga, be like say you too like vawulence. This hypothesis of yours is clearly not verified and hardly verifiable, but I pray he doesn't respond to this one, too.

@Sapiosexuality, abeg die the matter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2023
oskylabs:

Oga, be like say you too like vawulence. This hypothesis of yours is clearly not verified and hardly verifiable, but I pray he doesn't respond to this one, too.

@Sapiosexuality, abeg die the matter.
For sure he will. I left it but he continued. I don't expect him to stop.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinyce(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2023
oskylabs:

Come on! Or is this how we should relate with end-users, too? grin grin grin Because the last time I checked, this thread is a continuing education platform (learners full this thread berekete, so teachers should conduct themselves with propriety).

oskylabs:

oskylabs:

Thank You very Much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2023
chinyce:

Thank You very Much
You're welcome, bro!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:56pm On May 13, 2023
They are not my sales. Your illiterate dad sold them.
I guess he also sold these on BrandBucket. cheesy
Don't even let me open my afternic and Dan sales because you can enter coma
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. I doubt they are your sales. I don't think someone with your level of intelligence can survive in domaining. The sales have to belong to someone close to you. Your vocabulary is too limited, too predictable, too uninspiring, to succeed in domain investment. It's possible but the two are rarely mutually exclusive. Or maybe it's Grace. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Don't even left me open my afternic and Dan sales because you can enter coma
Lol. This one took you long to respond to. What happened? I'm now around 60 percent sure. We will find you out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Okay. I agree. Sharing is not by force but if you must share it should be worth sharing.
Gbam. Not color everything. Pointless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Don't even left me open my afternic and Dan sales because you can enter coma

Abeg, boss, quit the insults already, but these your stats are impressive!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:01pm On May 13, 2023
Stop hating.... Come let me teach you domaining.
I make a fortune that is more than your household income monthly
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. This one took you long to respond to. What happened? I'm now around 60 percent sure. We will find you out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2023
eduevolutionnow:

Gbam. Not color everything. Pointless
Yeah. He's even colouring 'evidence'. Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. You make so much money but yet over 90 percent are hidden and even the others posted you can't even give any proper thought behind them. Why? If you neither posted or posted with the name do you think I will have any issues with it?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:03pm On May 13, 2023
Lol. I am even tempted to show him my afternic and DAN dashboard but I won't.
Someone that can't boast of $1k sales monthly hating on me grin
oskylabs:

Abeg, boss, quit the insults already, but these your stats are impressive!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Bro. E dn do you. You started with the insults and calling people's parent here. Let love lead.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:08pm On May 13, 2023
Ode..... I am not a social media domainer like your mentors on Twitter and Namepros who are always rushing to share $250 sales for likes and followers. I make real cash each month for myself why you are still looking for motivation up and down grin
I am not obliged to share my sales with you and your bald dad.
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. You make so much money but yet over 90 percent are hidden and even the others posted you can't even give any proper thought behind them. Why? If you neither posted or posted with the name do you think I will have any issues with it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Ode..... I am not a social media domainer like your mentors on Twitter and Namepros. I make real cash each month for myself why you are still looking for motivation up and down grin
I am not obliged to share my sales with you and your bald dad.
But you are obliged to share the amount sold for likes? Delusion. Like I always tell them here, you either are a potential scammer, or you have an ego problem or you are delusional. If you are really an OG in domaining you will see how dumb what you are doing really is.

People here know deep down that what you are doing is wrong but because they don't want drama or be tagged, envious, they remain quiet. You are giving all the vibes of an insincere person. If you must share sales share sales and not share money. Everyone can share screenshots of money.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 7:16pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. I am even tempted to show him my afternic and DAN dashboard but I won't.
Someone that can't boast of $1k sales monthly hating on me grin
That guy keep saying your sales are pointless, no one sees what you sell, that his is main argument. While you try to make your point all you seems to do is actually proving him right. Even with all this your anger, you are still very conscious of your sales. It is really baffling.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:18pm On May 13, 2023
Lol. Tell me how many sales you have made and how many you have shared here. But you are looking for who will share sales with you.
Ori e ti daru.
You better stop hating and be humble enough to learn
Sapiosexuality:
But you are obliged to share the amount sold? Delusion. Like I always tell them here, you either are a potential scammer, or you have an ego problem or you are delusional. If you are really an OG in domaining you will see how dumb what you are doing really is.

People here know deep down that what you are doing is wrong but because they don't want drama or be tagged, envious, they remain quiet. You are giving all the vibes of an insincere person. If you must share sales share sales and not share money. Everyone can share screenshots of money.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:19pm On May 13, 2023
Yes. My sales are pointless.
Let Him share his own sales here first.
Thanks
narite:

That guy keep saying your sales are pointless, no one sees what you sell, that his is main argument. While you try to make your point all you seems to do is actually proving him right. Even with all this your anger, you are still very conscious of your sales. It is really baffling.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. Tell me how many sales you have made and how many you have shared here. But you are looking for who will share sales with you.
Ori e ti daru.
You are purposely dodging. You know the crux but you don't touch it.

The truth is, I'm not replying you for your own sake but for the sake of those reading. You know better what you are doing. At this point, I believe if they needed any evidence to be vigilant while dealing with you they have enough material.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:24pm On May 13, 2023
Lol. Like I said earlier, na bad Belle dey worry you
Till you are humble to learn and stop attacking those who are miles ahead of you, I don't see you making an headway in domaining.
You will just keep hating till the Second Coming of Jesus
Sapiosexuality:
You are purposely dodging. You know the crux but you don't touch it.

The truth is, I'm not replying you for your own sake but for the sake of those reading. You know better what you are doing. At this point, I believe if they needed any evidence to be vigilant while dealing with you they have enough material.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Ori e ti daru.
This is where people miss it. Tbh there is nothing bad in not sharing sales, i'm sure a lot of people make sales and dont report it but what's bad is sharng sales that helps no one.

An example is sharing a sale with only the price. The name of the domain has been blurred, hold time, not given, cost not given.

Is it not better not to share the sales? Or what will the commnunity benefit from Just the price of a domain sold.

That price will never be the higest price ever of a domain sold, so why bother.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. Like I said earlier, na bad Belle dey worry you
Till you are humble to learn and stop attacking those who are miles ahead of you, I don't see you making an headway in domaining
Lol. But how can you bad belle something you are not even sure exists? Shouldn't I be concerned about the existence of such a thing to even take the person serious? It's like dangling different car keys but no one sees the cars, yet you insist we are haters because we can't accept you own them? grin grin grin grin. People even outside this thread should be careful sha.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:28pm On May 13, 2023
Bros. You have quoted me like twice today that I avoided you.
No be you go tell me wetin I go do with my sales.
eduevolutionnow:

This is where people miss it. Tbh there is nothing bad in not sharing sales, i'm sure a lot of people make sales and dont report it but what's bad is sharng sales that helps no one.

An example is sharing a sale with only the price. The name of the domain has been blurred, hold time, not given, cost not given.

Is it not better not to share the sales? Or what will the commnunity benefit from Just the price of a domain sold.

That price will never be the higest price ever of a domain sold, so why bother.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:29pm On May 13, 2023
You are still living in denial. Very soon, you will accept the reality and come to beg for me to show you way
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. But how can you bad belle something you are not even sure exists? Shouldn't I be concerned about the existence of such a thing to even take the person serious? It's like dangling different car keys but no one sees the cars, yet you insist we are haters because we can't accept you own them? grin grin grin grin.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2023
If anyone folllows domain sherpa, recently one of the guys there said he sold yourride for $300k, held if for about 20 years. So has anyone on nairaland ever sold a domain for $300k? So why bother with probably your $2k to $5k sale.

Trust me, only newbies will be excited with that kind of sale.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.