Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3593100 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2023
Rankett:

Where you go since Oga? I been wan ask after you some days back but that skipped my mind.

my guy i still dey here o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AdroTape: 8:12pm On May 29, 2023
$1000 Skrill fund needed

$1000 Payoneer Needed

Quote me with your rate

I am ready to send Naira first if you're genuine or we can use escrow

Can buy in any bit. Even $1

Bring Skrill funds.

Bring Payoneer Funds

My rate depends on what you have
Starting from N620 to N700

Quote me with your rate. Remember, I can send Naira first if you're genuine, because my account is new.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 8:01am On May 30, 2023
Is it possible for a name to have been displaying registered on expireddomain.net but still pending delete on Whois?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:13am On May 30, 2023
A Blissful morning to you all. We are still here to help you buy domains easily,swift and cheap at dynadot and push to your account.

Why go through the hassle and cost of using virtual card and as well end up disappointed when u can just DM us and we get it for u within 2minutes.

WhatsApp us now at 09161916421 to get your domains easily.

Our rate is 730 per dollar.

We are trusted and reliable.
24hrs online.
24hrs fund.

You can also make your life more easier by funding your namecheap, dynadot and namesilo accounts with us, So you can enjoy the limitless in getting a domain anytime anywhere.

May God bless us all with more sales🙏🏾
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 9:32am On May 30, 2023
Greenscientist:
Is it possible for a name to have been displaying registered on expireddomain.net but still pending delete on Whois?

Yes. When a name is in pending delete, it is shown as registered. It will only show available when it finally drops.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2023
symbuul:
If you all understood the meaning of "newbie", you'd know half information and incomplete sales report does more harm than good to us. I no blame una 😆Na we wey dey ask una for sales report. Make una keep am to unaself 😒 BTW I sold a name today in my dream, low four figures, brandable. Dan never credit me till now, abi na because of public holiday? Make I chat their support
Bro, fuel subsidy is now gone.

Let's get better at this business ooo.

You are even a boss to me since you have a first sale but I have none yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 10:08am On May 30, 2023
Rankett:

Yes. When a name is in pending delete, it is shown as registered. It will only show available when it finally drops.

Thanks

Is there any indicator to know if someone has already place backorder on a name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 11:33am On May 30, 2023
Greenscientist:

Thanks

Is there any indicator to know if someone has already place backorder on a name?

No. There isn't as far as I know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2023
good morning guys, pls lets be serious with this business, this business can take us to places. there's a guy am following on twitter he travelling all over US because of this domain business DN Domain.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2023
symbuul:
If you all understood the meaning of "newbie", you'd know half information and incomplete sales report does more harm than good to us. I no blame una 😆Na we wey dey ask una for sales report. Make una keep am to unaself 😒 BTW I sold a name today in my dream, low four figures, brandable. Dan never credit me till now, abi na because of public holiday? Make I chat their support
Alex Verdea, and Bob hawkes na newbie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 30, 2023
alakara:
good morning guys, pls lets be serious with this business, this business can take us to places. there's a guy am following on twitter he travelling all over US because of this domain business DN Domain.

Can you share Twitter page. Make I dey see something to motivate myself
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Can you share Twitter page. Make I dey see something to motivate myself

aviosm
Elie360
MustaAras
RektDad1
HomiWong
domainname

To mention but a few

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 30, 2023
alakara:

aviosm
Elie360
MustaAras
RektDad1
HomiWong
domainname

To mention but a few

Na all of them I dey follow.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:19pm On May 30, 2023
Telegram234:

Alex Verdea, and Bob hawkes na newbie

I follow Alex and used to look forward to his sales reports and tweets but all he does these days are hide his sold domains but display prices. And he sounds arrogantly proud. I recently hit the mute button.
Bob is one to follow and I follow him. He drops very insightful and helpful tweets. You can't compare the both, IMO. Alex might have more domains and sales than Bob, but Bob is class.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:23pm On May 30, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Bro, fuel subsidy is now gone.

Let's get better at this business ooo.

You are even a boss to me since you have a first sale but I have none yet.

Don't worry bro, your first sale is approaching.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:26pm On May 30, 2023
alakara:

aviosm
Elie360
MustaAras
RektDad1
HomiWong
domainname

To mention but a few

Omoh that Homi Wong pulled a $99k sale on a domain some months ago.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DeeFlask(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2023
iykepromotions:
$7.88 .COM flash sale @ dynadot. Use LUCKYCOM code at checkout.
how do I register for your training sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2023
NameBio
DomainKing
LeanneMac
DNJournal
AlexVerda
DomainSherpa
hitbones
DomainNameStudy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:16pm On May 30, 2023
symbuul:

I follow Alex and used to look forward to his sales reports and tweets but all he does these days are hide his sold domains but display prices. And he sounds arrogantly proud. I recently hit the mute button.
Bob is one to follow and I follow him. He drops very insightful and helpful tweets. You can't compare the both, IMO. Alex might have more domains and sales than Bob, but Bob is class.

That Alex own too much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2023
symbuul:

It's time to feed the beast oshi wey him dey always tweet. grin. I'm not hating but the guy proud tru tru

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 4:52pm On May 30, 2023
Rankett:

No. There isn't as far as I know.
ok, Thanks Boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2023
symbuul:

Spot-on 100%

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Allfavours: 6:28pm On May 30, 2023
Hi, is the $3 activation money at geegpay a one time thing or I have to pay it whenever I want to fund the card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2023
Floyd45:

It's time to feed the beast oshi wey him dey always tweet. grin. I'm not hating but the guy proud tru tru
grin grin grin
"GM…it's time to feed the beast"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 6:45pm On May 30, 2023
Floyd45:

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 9:55pm On May 30, 2023
Hi guys, does “caught domain” on expired domain means the domain has been registered?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 10:39pm On May 30, 2023
I tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
First Dan Sale

sold $99
holdtime - 3hrs

Please, which grey(EURO OR DOLLAR) account should i use to recieve money?

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Legalverify: 10:41pm On May 30, 2023
Hello All

USA WISE VERIFIED ACCOUNT FOR SALE AVAILABLE

USA account details available
Comes with documents like ID, selfie and phone number

Contact VERIFY on whatsapp: +234*706-457-12*75

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 11:01pm On May 30, 2023
sammyrollo:
Hi guys, does “caught domain” on expired domain means the domain has been registered?

Yeah. It means it was backordered

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 11:12pm On May 30, 2023
Rankett:

Yeah. It means it was backordered

Please, what type of grey account can i use to receive payment or how best can i receive the payment $100 from Dan

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2023
Greenscientist:

Please, what type of grey account can i use to receive payment or how best can i receive the payment $100 from Dan
GBP

Don't forget to tell Dan to send in GBP

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: BriteWay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.