Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551666 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 6:41pm On Apr 01
Can someone throw more light on this?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tunni: 8:34pm On Apr 01
Hello house

I have 1k dollars to invest in this business, I’ve gone through iykes class last year, my problem is that I don’t have time to check for drops everyday because of time difference. What do I do? Do I go for auctions or drop catch or is there another way?

Your advise will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 10:12pm On Apr 01
Tunni:
Hello house

I have 1k dollars to invest in this business, I’ve gone through iykes class last year, my problem is that I don’t have time to check for drops everyday because of time difference. What do I do? Do I go for auctions or drop catch or is there another way?

you Don't have time, then how are suppose to send outbound if you don't have time?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:05am On Apr 02
Tunni:
Hello house

Then target Godaddy auctions and closeouts. These don't require outbounding. Outbounding is just one of the faster ways to sell a domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:10am On Apr 02
Jimneighbour:
you Don't have time, then how are suppose to send outbound if you don't have time?
A domain with good metrics will still sell without any outbounding. Outbound is not a necessity.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:38am On Apr 02
MatthiasChin:

Ask icausetrouble.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:59am On Apr 02
MatthiasChin:

I think I have read similar post(s) by the fellow in the past on X. But I have yet to buy into it, especially being resident in Nigeria.

It's a piece of advice that you could consider if you don't have a Nigerian address in your WHOIS information. But that's even exclusively for outbound purposes, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:13am On Apr 02
Remaining First-Quarter Sales (February to March)

Name: Net//Powr (in king)
Source: Generated
SP: $688 (BIN)
Type: Inbound
Venue: Afternic
HT: 23+ months

Name: Fairways//Capital (in king)
SP: $897 (BIN)
HT: 19 months

Name: ai//pproach (in king)
SP: $1,888 (BIN)
Venue: DAN
HT: 10 months

Name: Davie//Garage//Doors (in king)
Source: ED
SP: $350 (BIN)
Venue: DAN (via Distribution Network)
HT: 3 days

The first name was part of the domains I discounted along with the "play//bettr" name that I reported for the fourth quarter of last year.

As for the Fairways sale, it came less than 24 hours after the sale of the first name. I had decided to do an experiment that involved discounting certain names for a limited period (about two weeks). The domain sold a week to the day I applied the discount. (Although I generated the name, I found out that it had been registered and dropped in the past).

The ai//pproach name was a punt inspired by a reported sale of a similar word form. Many of the names I checked then were available, but I registered only three partly because I hadn't made a sale for almost three months at the time. It didn't even occur to me to share in case some people might be interested here. Practically all the good ones seem gone now.

There's another $495 LTO sales not included here because I have only received the first installment. I am mentioning it simply because it appeared the previous owner was trying to sell it for like six years without success. But I took the punt because the name looked promising to me and God did the rest!

Glory to God! More sales for all of us in Jesus name.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tunni: 10:48am On Apr 02
Thank you sir
iykepromotions:
Then target Godaddy auctions and closeouts. These don't require outbounding. Outbounding is just one of the faster ways to sell a domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:57pm On Apr 02
U1:

The first name was part of the domains I discounted along with the "play//bettr" name that I reported for the fourth quarter of last year.

As for the Fairways sale, it came less than 24 hours after the sale of the first name. I had decided to do an experiment that involved discounting certain names for a limited period (about two weeks). The domain sold a week to the day I applied the discount. (Although I generated the name, I found out that it had been registered and dropped in the past).

The ai//pproach name was a punt inspired by a reported sale of a similar word form. Many of the names I checked then were available, but I registered only three partly because I hadn't made a sale for almost three months at the time. It didn't even occur to me to share in case some people might be interested here. Practically all the good ones seem gone now.

There's another $495 LTO sales not included here because I have only received the first installment. I am mentioning it simply because it appeared the previous owner was trying to sell it for like six years without success. But I took the punt because the name looked promising to me and God did the rest!

Congratulations 🎊

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 2:17pm On Apr 02
U1:

what is your portfolio size?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PUO001: 7:23am On Apr 03
Please how can one send automated customized message using Gmail please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 8:25am On Apr 03
Can Squadhelp users confirm if their domains listed at Squadhelp are resolving well? Because mine are not resolving.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PUO001: 9:56am On Apr 03

Please respond to this ....urgent please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 10:13am On Apr 03
Bayajjidda:
Can Squadhelp users confirm if their domains listed at Squadhelp are resolving well? Because mine are not resolving.

I'm asking because when I confronted SH's support he claim that alot of people in Nigeria are bringing same complain abd it appears it's caused by our ISP (Internet service provider). Can someone please confirm this so I can know what else to do about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 10:47am On Apr 03
Bayajjidda:

I'm asking because when I confronted SH's support he claim that alot of people in Nigeria are bringing same complain abd it appears it's caused by our (Nigerians) ISP (Internet service provider). Can someone please confirm this so I can know what else to do about it.

I also experienced such via MTN. GLO resolves.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 10:55am On Apr 03
Hello house, has anyone experienced payout delay via BrandNewName?
I made a payout request since Tuesday last week, but yet to receive the funds into my payoneer, which is unusual.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JettPatterson: 11:15am On Apr 03
To make money online, start by identifying your skills, interests, and strengths. Consider freelancing in areas like writing, graphic design, or programming on platforms such as Upwork or Fiverr. Alternatively, explore e-commerce by selling products on websites like Shopify or Etsy. Engage in affiliate marketing by promoting products and earning commissions through platforms like Amazon Associates. You can also monetize your expertise through online courses or consulting services. Another option is creating content on platforms like YouTube or blogging, where revenue can be generated through ads, sponsorships, or memberships. Ultimately, success online requires dedication, innovation, and persistence.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 11:52am On Apr 03
Massive Congratulations on your sales, boss. For the Afternic sales, did you use Afternic nameservers? And do you list separately?
U1:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khreus(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03
midehill:

Your partner will scrap for you, give you money for data, provide capital for investment and still settles for 60-40. what God cannot do....

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03
[quote author=khreus post=129248400]
Your partner will scrap for you, give you money for data, provide capital for investment and still settles for 60-40. what God cannot do....[/quote

Itz not really bad actually, do u know how many domains I will be outbounding for
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03
Been a while no sales report
ED picked
HT: 6 months
Outbound

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03
Mkingz:
Massive Congratulations on your sales, boss. For the Afternic sales, did you use Afternic nameservers? And do you list separately?

Thanks, boss.

Yeah, I listed separately but DAN nameservers were used. I used to list new acquisitions separately until around last April/May when I stopped due to inconvenience on Afternic.

I usually listed on DAN first due to promptness and often run into "existing listing" issues on Afternic when listing there. If I reported the existing listings, it usually took them some days to get a response and that might even be them asking for proof of ownership and waiting even longer. In a few cases, listing first on DAN was the cause of the problem.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 5:17pm On Apr 03
Votumejero:

I also experienced such via MTN. GLO resolves.

Thanks for your response. It did help.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03
PUO001:

Please respond to this ....urgent please

If it's still relevant, you need a Chrome or Google Docs add-on on a laptop to do that - to the best of my knowledge. I am assuming you want to send bulk, customised emails.

If that's the case, YAMM and MailMeteor are two of the ones that still offers 50 free sends per day (24 hours). Read their documentation for information on customisation tags.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:13pm On Apr 03
Boss awesomeduru, pls what's the best response with a guarantee of closing the dreaded "How much" question when one is willing to accept an offer below bin.
Because out of 100 prospects that asked how much, 99percent ended up not replying or ghosted after "quoting.

Other bosses and copy writing gurus should help out aswell. Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:51pm On Apr 03
Learner47:
Boss awesomeduru, pls what's the best response with a guarantee of closing the dreaded "How much" question when one is willing to accept an offer below bin.
Because out of 100 prospects that asked how much, 99percent ended up not replying or ghosted after "quoting.

Other bosses and copy writing gurus should help out aswell. Thanks.
Honestly lost to deals recently, one even accepted the price.... but refused to pay almost a week now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 9:13am On Apr 04
This is my lowest BB sale, but I return all the glory to God that make this sale and previous ones happen. It sold last week and I received payment this morning. Thank You Jesus.

Coined and hand registered in May, 2020.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 11:20am On Apr 04
I experienced same issue with SH and Sedo. I wrote them 2 weeks ago to complain. Same issue.
Decided to point my lander to Dan and Afternic.
Bayajjidda:

I'm asking because when I confronted SH's support he claim that alot of people in Nigeria are bringing same complain abd it appears it's caused by our (Nigerians) ISP (Internet service provider). Can someone please confirm this so I can know what else to do about it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 11:21am On Apr 04
U1:

Congrats, chief

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 11:22am On Apr 04
Bayajjidda:
This is my lowest BB sale, but I return all the glory to God that make this sale and previous ones happen. It sold last week and I received payment this morning. Thank You Jesus.

Coined and hand registered in May, 2020.
Congrats, chief

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Soneh(m), isholaidreez(m), PriceActionZ, HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.