Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535030 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parko(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
africanman85:
My account was suspended on afternic that I listed domains that is not mine. They said I should prove ownership of d domains. How do I go about this pls ?
Send a screenshot of the domains in ur current registrars account to service@afternic.com along with ur
Name:
Email: 
Domain Name(s):
Phone No:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sulaimontaiwo:

Do you still have it available?
I have some, pm me for t & c
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
IDEALCASH:
I have some, pm me for t & c
boss pls I can't find way around dis PM of a Thimg
pls can I HV ur Email or phone no I promise not to quote u so u can remove it immediately ,or should I drop mine boss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akprosperblog(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
does netsol have the option of funding account just like namesilo and namecheap?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Uwaeromosele:

boss pls I can't find way around dis PM of a Thimg
pls can I HV ur Email or phone no I promise not to quote u so u can remove it immediately ,or should I drop mine boss?
Hi I am a learner too! the link that is working for me now is on page 319 and i pay with paypal. but if you still want

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phil5(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
ok it was outbound
i emailed the .net of same name
it was risky becos they were the only potential buyers... so i priced it low and sent some mails. no reply to ma mail but they probably just went to were i directed them or may be it was not them
osha safety videos com
Promxy94:

Congrats, but you didn't give us the name of the domain you sold(or is it a private sale)

Secondly you didn't tell us if it's inbound or outbound.

All the same congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phil5(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Iyke promotions thank you jare
just woke up and saw a mail of some usd
it was like winning bet9ja cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NewAjala(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hardheolar:

The buyer just schooled you

I swear na uppercut the guy give me so

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
You better turn am to your mentor make he dey tutor you
NewAjala:

I swear na uppercut the guy give me so

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Hi I am a learner too! the link that is working for me now is on page 319 and i pay with paypal. but if you still want
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Hi I am a learner too! the link that is working for me now is on page 319 and i pay with paypal. but if you still want alowonle4sure gmail
I want oh
I just emailed u sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phil5(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
hello house, pls is there anything wrong with estibot, not opening
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
I bought a domain name at name silo and received confirmation email for the purchase but i couldn't get see the domain name on domain manager.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
aberyomi09:
You better turn am to your mentor make he dey tutor you
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donkaz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Gcool2:
I bought a domain name at name silo and received confirmation email for the purchase but i couldn't get see the domain name on domain manager.

Logout and login back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joesaint: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
12 users view my page today on GA.
Is their anyway I can know who view my page maybe human or bot guys?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
joesaint:
12 users view my page today on GA.
Is their anyway I can know who view my page maybe human or bot guys?
me 26 on just one domain
same person likely bots
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joesaint: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Testapep:

me 26 on just one domain
same person likely bots

From which country?
Me UK and USA same country yesterday and today �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
I bought a domain at netsol 1$ second time i saw 10$ , kilode?is dere no way i can continuously buy for 1$..kindly gimme clue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phil5(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
lol
u won rek them neh
that was just a welcome discount...the next time u get dat will have to be with a coupon code
Gcool2:
I bought a domain at netsol 1$ second time i saw 10$ , kilode?is dere no way i can continuously buy for 1$..kindly gimme clue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
phil5:
lol
u won rek them neh
that was just a welcome discount...the next time u get dat will have to be with a coupon code
so how do i get coupon code..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2019
IDEALCASH:

I sent you pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2019
IDEALCASH:
See it on page 319 the link is still working for me.

lol...It's not about the link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 3:06am On Jan 28, 2019
erique007:

Create an account with namecheap. Go to email hosting and use the option of 3rd party registrar.
Change the yrs from 1yr to 2months. Create your pro email and check for your details in the email that would be sent to you.
You will also recieve the DNS records that will be edited in your domain Registrar.
bro, i tried dis shit....bt e hard like mad....beg make we link up for whtsapp...drop ur mail or no.thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2019
joesaint:

From which country? Me UK and USA same country yesterday and today �
yea USA mostly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2019
FxTizzle:

lol...It's not about the link
plz loud it, for the ppl at the back cool cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2019
@callmeIbironke I hope you turned off auto renew on all those domain names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Research Research Research

Something had been worrying me.

I have seen FridayMonday.com outbounded to the owner of FridayMonday.net and completely ignored after reading the mail

I have seen givemeahand.com outbounded to the owner of give-me-a-hand.com and no action after opening mail several times

I have seen lagosmall.com outbounded to the Facebook page Lagos Mall @lagosmall. Owner has no website but posts about business with lots of pictures multiple times a day. They said they are not interested in a domain name for now.

And many similar experiences.

Have we heard about Google penalty? Let's be careful about the expired names we buy. One thing is sure, we do not know the reason the owners allow these names to expire.

I found out that the 3 examples I gave above, all the domains have been penalized by Google, and no longer indexed. (You can Google to read more about Google penalty and the effects of not indexing a site)

As we outbound, it may just be that our prospects know that some of these domains are leprous.

Take a final step before registering any domain. Check to see if it has been penalized. Only go for green status.

https://ismywebsitepenalized.com

EDIT

I learnt that we cannot check unregistered names with the site above do Google penalty. Whoever knows how we can do this, kindly share.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2019
tranxo:
Research Research Research

Something had been worrying me.

I have seen FridayMonday.com outbounded to the owner of FridayMonday.net and completely ignored after reading the mail

I have seen givemeahand.com outbounded to the owner of give-me-a-hand.com and no action after opening mail several times

I have seen lagosmall.com outbounded to the Facebook page Lagos Mall @lagosmall. Owner has no website but posts about business with lots of pictures multiple times a day. They said they are not interested in a domain name for now.

And many similar experiences.

Have we heard about Google penalty? Let's be careful about the expired names we buy. One thing is sure, we do not know the reason the owners allow these names to expire.

I found out that the 3 examples I gave above, all the domains have been penalized by Google, and no longer indexed. (You can Google to read more about Google penalty and the effects of not indexing a site)

As we outbound, it may just be that our prospects know that some of these domains are leprous.

Take a final step before registering any domain. Check to see if it has been penalized. Only go for green status.

https://ismywebsitepenalized.com
Tried to check an unregister name but couldn't see it only registered name

Is it possible to check a name before registering
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2019
virtuedagirl:

Thanks for this. I checked now and it seems we cannot check unregistered domains on the site I posted.

Please does anyone else know how we can check unregistered domains for Google penalty status?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2019
virtuedagirl:

no...as far as i know

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: opeyemi3737 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.