Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3569390 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (3317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
It's like the Netsol promo is no longer working. Someone should please confirm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=Promxy94 post=76505058]

I am experiencing same for over a domain name I bought there like two weeks ago.
3 domains I bought on Netsols too are giving me this same problem. All other domains are pointing to undeveloped but the 3 domains are not. Have tried and retried several times all to no avail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
FESTAC101:

Congrats!

Which keywords did you use in getting potential buyers in your outbound mails?

"Chicago car seller"
"Chicago car dealer" or
"Chicago luxury car dealer/seller.

Thanks as you respond.
Chicago luxury car service

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thanks guys for all the congratulatory mentions.. We're all still learning. May the good Lord speed up your sales too.

I also see a few persons trying to reach via nairaland email, not sure I know how that works grin grin

But y'all chat me up on whatsapp 0 8 0 3 5 3 1 4 7 6 6 (chat only). Hennyola Kubuwaboy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
etin06:
********Sale Report******

Name: chicagoluxurycar.com

Sold : $200

Bought :$1 netsol promo

Hold time : 3days

Sale type : outbound (facebook)

Sale platform : undeveloped

Congrats to you, and more sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Josmila:
Thanks guys for all the congratulatory mentions.. We're all still learning. May the good Lord speed up your sales too.

I also see a few persons trying to reach via nairaland email, not sure I know how that works grin grin

But y'all chat me up on whatsapp 0 8 0 3 5 3 1 4 7 6 6 (chat only). Hennyola Kubuwaboy
How would you report a sale without including what was sold? what's the point?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Guys is it possible to get a free custom email , if its not possible how much can it cost me to get
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sorry guys, omitting the name wasn't deliberate

domain sold: Longislandboatrentals in king

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Josmila:
Sorry guys, omitting the name wasn't deliberate

domain sold: Longislandboatrentals in king
Alright, thanks.

Congratulations and more sales smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
KingsleyTMTTM:
Guys is it possible to get a free custom email , if its not possible how much can it cost me to get
not free except you want email forwarding. But again, type of email you use for an outbounding doesn't really matter. Yeah. What matters is the type of domain name you're giving your fellow person to buy. If the domain will add to their business boom or expansion, it will be sold whether outbounding or not.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 1:26am On Mar 10, 2019
I'm not seeing CPC and Competition on expireddomains again, any settings to make it to appear?

Secondly, how do you guys treat outbound replies like Not interested

This is the 3rd time am asking this question. I hope to get response.

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eruditerichy(m): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Please oooo help a brother,i av gone tru de the thread from page 1 to sum extent and i have a question to ask.For a newbie who want to venture in2 expired domain sale business. How do i search for an expired domain to buy wen i visit Godaddy or Namesilo website. Secondly,What if the new bie does not have any domain name in mind and does not know of any domain n wants to buy.What will he do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by amjustme2: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2019
malachi2uk:
I'm not seeing CPC and Competition on expireddomains again, any settings to make it to appear?

Thank you

When you sign in, go to Settings, then Column Manager. Add any column you wish from the Right Side. Ensure its showing on the left. Then Click Save Settings.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2019
etin06:
********Sale Report******

Name: chicagoluxurycar.com

Sold : $200

Bought :$1 netsol promo

Hold time : 3days

Sale type : outbound (facebook)

Sale platform : undeveloped
I saw this domain before you bought it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Eruditerichy:
Please oooo help a brother,i av gone tru de the thread from page 1 to sum extent and i have a question to ask.For a newbie who want to venture in2 expired domain sale business. How do i search for an expired domain to buy wen i visit Godaddy or Namesilo website. Secondly,What if the new bie does not have any domain name in mind and does not know of any domain n wants to buy.What will he do?

For Q1: you have to search for good expired domain names from website like expireddomains.net, expired-domains.co, valuedrops.com e.t.c and then register them on godaddy or namesilo.

For Q2: if you don't know what domain to buy, it's either you use the option above or use keyword tools, personally i like ubersuggest and wordtracker to find keywords with considerable amount of search volume and then build a domain around that word.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2019
can someone pls help me to register a domain at namesilo and transfer it to me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Pls do you guys send outbound message to prospects on LinkedIn or we just get their email from LinkedIn and mail them?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Please I checked out a domain at godaddy appraisal and it was available, also available at namesilo, after registering it at namesilo i checked the whois and the information was not mine as it showed godaddy as the current register instead of namesilo. I'm confused as to why, guys what is the solution to this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2019
iykepromotions:
not free except you want email forwarding. But again, type of email you use for an outbounding doesn't really matter. Yeah. What matters is the type of domain name you're giving your fellow person to buy. If the domain will add to their business boom or expansion, it will be sold whether outbounding or not.
please how does the email forwarding work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Gabson91:
Please I checked out a domain at godaddy appraisal and it was available, also available at namesilo, after registering it at namesilo i checked the whois and the information was not mine as it showed godaddy as the current register instead of namesilo. I'm confused as to why, guys what is the solution to this

Check if domain is still available on your namesilo portfolio.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2019
amjustme2:

When you sign in, go to Settings, then Column Manager. Add any column you wish from the Right Side. Ensure its showing on the left. Then Click Save Settings.

Hope that helps.

Fixed!!

Thanks so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2019
KingsleyTMTTM:
please how does the email forwarding work
you set up a custom email address and also set up the primary address it will be forwarded. Whenever someone sent a mail to the custom address, automatically it will be forwarded to your primary email address which can be a Gmail or yahoo mail. Though not all registrars supports this, it's both free at Namesilo and Dynadot.

Again getting a custom email is not a parameter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabdoptimist: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
please how do i really know how to buy potential domains that can sell, i see alot of domains and i'm confused. i'm new to this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MissW: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2019
malachi2uk:

Secondly, how do you guys treat outbound replies like Not interested

This is the 3rd time am asking this question. I hope to get response.

Thank you
To your second question, i usually don't reply "Not interested" but if the person adds reason why they're not Interested or adds "thanks for contacting us" I just reply with "Alright, thanks for your time".
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MissW: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gabdoptimist:
please how do i really know how to buy potential domains that can sell, i see alot of domains and i'm confused. i'm new to this

Your question doesn't show you've learnt anything about domaining. You may need to read this thread from beginning to the end with your pen and paper for a start. .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Promxy94:

I am experiencing same for over a domain name I bought there like two weeks ago.

Guys... I don't think names bought on namesilo can have their DNS pointed to other market places same goes for listing on other market places.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

Guys... I don't think names bought on namesilo can have their DNS pointed to other market places same goes for listing on other market places.

Why not? Guy you can change the dns of any domain away from any registrar at any particular point.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sakaslim:

Why not? Guy you can change the dns of any domain away from any registrar at any particular point.

Alright then... It should be a problem from namesilo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Promxy94:

Check if domain is still available on your namesilo portfolio.

yes sir it's showing on my domain list
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by arukwe123(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
pls how do I check if a particular site/keyword has been trademarked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (3317) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Promxy94(m), luckynzo(m), Englishisamust, Sapiosexuality(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.