Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550860 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Favour196:

grin
he don enter 1 chance grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Electricboy:

lol....look up on toynames in king..better ask for a refund o... grin grin
Which one be king . Why don't you explain to me please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Electricboy:

he don enter 1 chance grin
Explain na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
AAA593:

Which one be king . Why don't you explain to me please

hey, there is already an existing website with the name toynames/com , so they might not be interested, and since its now kinda trademarked, no other end user might be interested....king means dot com, its called king cuz na baba of extensions...please read this thread wella, with the little acquired knowledge that i know, i still read the thread.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Electricboy:

hey, there is already an existing website with the name toynames/com , so they might not be interested, and since its now kinda trademarked, no other end user might be interested....king means dot com, its called king cuz na baba of extensions...please read this thread wella, with the little acquired knowledge that i know, i still read the thread.....
Tenx. That means I should ask for refund immediately?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Hello FAM

In 2016 I bought some domains at 75$ each but av not managed to keep tab of them.

Would they still be available in my profile?

I got several notifications several months back to update my credit card, but I never did.

Pls how do I get them back?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2019
AAA593:
the choice is yours bruv...goodluck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:42am On Jun 10, 2019
luvluvluv:
Hello FAM

In 2016 I bought some domains at 75$ each but av not managed to keep tab of them.

I got several notifications several months back to update my credit card, but I never did.

Expired and gone..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 12:57am On Jun 10, 2019
warrenweste:

Expired and gone..

OK tnx. Pls how r u guys buying quality domain nowadays? Seems expired domains dot net has only gabages

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 1:07am On Jun 10, 2019
luvluvluv:

OK tnx. Pls how r u guys buying quality domain nowadays? Seems expired domains dot net has only gabages

Namepros, GoDaddy auctions, namejet n so on depending on your budget

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:14am On Jun 10, 2019
You can officially wave them goodbye now since u didn't do official sent forth for them in 2017

luvluvluv:
Hello FAM

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2019
Just like that shocked
U didn't even research the name?

AAA593:
I just saw this domain name on expiireddomains/net

toysnames/com
I buy am o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 1:47am On Jun 10, 2019
AAA593:

Personally, I wouldn't advise you to ask for a refund, unless you're really short of funds and have money to buy only 1 or 2 names.
If not, keep it, list it on ALL the marketplaces, at a reasonable price (<$500). You just never know what will happen. I've seen worse names sold for $700, $800 and even over $1,000 on the Namepros completed sales thread. You'll be wondering what on earth the buyer wants to use it for, but you can't really know what's going on in the buyer's mind.

You can even offer it to the owner of the "Toynames" site for a very cheap price (like $100-$200), and tell them they can use it to redirect any loose traffic to their site, and to avoid competitors coming to buy it and compete with them.
Those 2 reasons can sometimes be enough reason for them to buy it, particularly the 2nd reason, especially if your price is cheap...small money.

Then keep buying some more names AFTER reading at least the first 100 pages of this thread and understanding the underlying principles.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 4:02am On Jun 10, 2019
kurt09:
Someone has made over $1000 flipping geo domains($100-250) since January whereas another person is waiting for imaginary $300-$1000 sale on crap geo domain. Kontinue!
grin success is a game of numbers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 5:48am On Jun 10, 2019
DonX001:

Personally, I wouldn't advise you to ask for a refund, unless you're really short of funds and have money to buy only 1 or 2 names.
If not, keep it, list it on ALL the marketplaces, at a reasonable price (<$500). You just never know what will happen. I've seen worse names sold for $700, $800 and even over $1,000 on the Namepros completed sales thread. You'll be wondering what on earth the buyer wants to use it for, but you can't really know what's going on in the buyer's mind.

You can even offer it to the owner of the "Toynames" site for a very cheap price (like $100-$200), and tell them they can use it to redirect any loose traffic to their site, and to avoid competitors coming to buy it and compete with them.
Those 2 reasons can sometimes be enough reason for them to buy it, particularly the 2nd reason, especially if your price is cheap...small money.

Then keep buying some more names AFTER reading at least the first 100 pages of this thread and understanding the underlying principles.
Thank you sir. I will keep it. Am going to add some words from you here on the sales letter. Thank you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2019
AAA593:

Why you dey laff boss

tell namesilo to refund you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2019
DonX001:

yea you have a point though
but i see this is two pluralized words
toys + names angry
now the only possible buyer will be the owner of the singular, what if the owner of the singular was the one that dropped the plural.
and trust the whites likes something different, before someone will buy that name he will probably check the singular which is the best.
and if he notices is taken then the wont see a need.
now the names just stays without any potential buyer, because is not brandable
had it been you had many potential user or had it been it ways the singular, then it will nice holding.

but all the same if you have much money you can keep it, the industry could be funny at times.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2019
hi everyone, i just registered my first domain with directnic.com help me evaluate it and tell me if i did anything wrong with the name TUBECREAM.com

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2019
justiniyke29:
hi everyone, i just registered my first domain with directnic.com
help me evaluate it and tell me if i did anything wrong with the name
TUBECREAM.com
Nice one in my own opinion
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by freetrainer: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2019
justiniyke29:
hi everyone, i just registered my first domain with directnic.com
help me evaluate it and tell me if i did anything wrong with the name
TUBECREAM.com
did you find this two names on expieddomain.net
tubecream/king is dope
i wish i owned it grin
dash me please. cheesy

directnic/king
this one is one of those names that someone cant really appraise
my opinion is hold it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Favour196:

did you find this two names on expieddomain.net
tubecream/king is dope
i wish i owned it grin
dash me please. cheesy

directnic/king
this one is one of those names that someone cant really appraise
my opinion is hold it
thanks its my first domain, i wanted to buy two but godaddy was asking for 17dollars for two years
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2019
Change 2yrs option to 1
justiniyke29:
thanks its my first domain, i wanted to buy two but godaddy was asking for 17dollars for two years
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2019
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - PayPal- Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
WHATSAPP :08088759163
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BlaQWolf: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Thanks. I got the link

Link please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Nice one in my own opinion
thanks, any tip on what to do next
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Branduche:
Change 2yrs option to 1
ohh, chai see me ooo i thought they only allow minimum of two years for .com and .net on godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Favour196:
did you find this two names on expieddomain.net tubecream/king is dope i wish i owned it grin dash me please. cheesy
directnic/king this one is one of those names that someone cant really appraise my opinion is hold it
yes i saw it on experied domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
please how do i list my domains for sale on namesilo and directnic and godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
justiniyke29:
please how do i list my domains for sale on namesilo and directnic and godaddy
Forget those metioned, register and list with undeveloped, afternic, sedo and flippa for free.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Forget those metioned, register and list with undeveloped, afternic, sedo and flippa for free.

Flippa.com is asking for payment before i can list on thier market place
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Exp is the keyword on both of you comment wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
The remaining letters we don't know what both of you are yarning

justiniyke29:
yes i saw it on experied domains

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Allfavours and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.