Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551025 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
AYORICH:

To me is a good domain ..outbound for 350 first , follow up in two weeks ..then wait till after two months then rebound for 250- 300 ...then u might wait another two months then rebound for 155-205 with Iyke sales letter .. Me i use a three - four cycle outbound system .. Once 1st month - 2 month time - 6month time

Bros I hail.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
300wayne:
A domain name that have never been registered is showing premium with higher reg price......... What could be the cause
It's a premium domain. It's reserved by the registrar and can't be regged at normal reg fee.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Carmal90:

Bro, I am very bad at evaluating names..I mean very BAD.
alright.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by naphunlimited(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Guys stop stressing yourselves, check my signature for your financial freedom.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ajibam: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
naphunlimited:

Get a life and stop spamming other people's thread.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
tranxo:

Great! Just know that you may not be able to even do a push unless the 60-day lock is over.
Noted. Bought hiredecorator.com
I hope it is good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
naphunlimited:
are you financially free? I can bet no.. Sure bet

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
tranxo and other brandable gurus in the house please if I list my domain on squaldhelp can I also list it on other market places? eg afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
CoachOore:

OK thanks. What of places like afternic.com
General category should be OK too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
naphunlimited:

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin
Josmila:

flog spam comot for in body grin
Josmila:

flog spam comot for in body

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
johnoj24:
tranxo and other brandable gurus in the house please if I list my domain on squaldhelp can I also list it on other market places? eg afternic.

No
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
RESHARPENED:

No
OK, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
I lost a sale few minutes ago

The buyer sent a message that his visa card was rejected by undeveloped

And his card company immediately sent him a message that the site is fraudulent

And he is not replying my mails again

In his words keep your domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Promxy94:

So sad. Wish he'll listen to suggestion to buy it on afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Josmila:

Let him go I just agreed to a hundred bux from him because wanted to use it and get a particular name.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Promxy94:

Let him go I just agreed to a hundred bux from him because wanted to use it and get a particular name.....
why not authenticate his claim.....cus if he's right wat happened in"$100" will still happen in "$2000"

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Promxy94:

Life goes on bro, better sales soonest.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BlaQWolf: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Promxy94:

This one pain me.. Sorry boss..why don't we reach out to Dan.com over the fraudulent issue?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hi buddies,

I got this domain just of recent, what's your opinion on it, is it sellable?

BrooklynJewelryRepair(dot)com

Thinking of pricing it at $270 (BIN).

Thanks in advance.

P.s: its quite awhile iykepromotions comes online, has anyone reach out to him??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
BlaQWolf:

This one pain me.. Sorry boss..why don't we reach out to Dan.com over the fraudulent issue?

You are on point bro, the trend must not continue like that, otherwise it will have adverse effects on all parties.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
BlaQWolf:

I have the bot said till tomorrow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
300wayne:
why not authenticate his claim.....cus if he's right wat happened in"$100" will still happen in "$2000"

I have tried my best and have even reached out to Dan.com but currently the buyer has refused to reply my mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Promxy94:

I have tried my best and have even reached out to Dan.com but currently the buyer has refused to reply my mail.
Apologize to him for the inconvenience ... Redirect him to afternic by changing your nameserver to ns3 & ns4 ..check if his present domain is in Godaddy ,then you also suggest he type the domain in his Godaddy search bar to buy directly to his account ... Dan has a payment issue they need to work on
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
AYORICH:

Apologize to him for the inconvenience ... Redirect him to afternic by changing your nameserver to ns3 & ns4 ..check if his present domain is in Godaddy ,then you also suggest he type the domain in his Godaddy search bar to buy directly to his account ... Dan has a payment issue they need to work on

Yes his domain is on Godaddy
But my domain is on Dynadot and not up to 60days

So how do we transfer if he buys from Godaddy. Because prior to this time I have let him know it's on dynadot and that he will create an account for a push.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Josmila:

undeveloped the spoil chow now o, after much outbound you I'll just loose a buyer why na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Promxy94:

Yes his domain is on Godaddy
But my domain is on Dynadot and not up to 60days

So how do we transfer if he buys from Godaddy. Because prior to this time I have let him know it's on dynadot and that he will create an account for a push.

This Dan bot is ruining sales left right and center. Lost a sale too. It seems undeveloped of old is even better in some ways. Anyway life goes on!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
No long story... This is for those doing outbound. I will help a. Few people get emails of potential buyers..

First 3 people to quote me on Sunday from 6am will get 20emails each.

If you think your domain name isn't valuable don't send it to me..

Thanks to iykepromotion for this thread.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Promxy94:

dont know what is wrong with this undeveloped abi dan. please chat up laszlo and complain to him. though i did my bit when i had similar issue. next time list your domain at afternic at once. last week i did an outbound for a domain which the buyer went to afternic to buy @$499, when i listed it on dan @$299, was surprised, but now have to wait till after the 60 day lock. But it's much better than losing.

on a lighter note i also lost a sale last friday because i was nigerian grin the domain is with netsol and no privacy, so he realised i was nigerian from a whois check. with all my polished English no way grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
mazizitonene:
dont know what is wrong with this undeveloped abi dan. please chat up laszlo and complain to him. though i did my bit when i had similar issue. next time list your domain at afternic at once. last week i did an outbound for a domain which the buyer went to afternic to buy @$499, when i listed it on dan @$299, was surprised, but now have to wait till after the 60 day lock. But it's much better than losing.

on a lighter note i also lost a sale last friday because i was nigerian grin the domain is with netsol and no privacy, so he realised i was nigerian from a whois check. with all my polished English no way grin

You just spoke the truth.

I was surprised when this particular buyer sent me my whois details and even sent a message to dynadot asking about the domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Promxy94:

You just spoke the truth.

I was surprised when this particular buyer sent me my whois details and even sent a message to dynadot asking about the domain.
this is really disappointing. Similar thing happened to me yesterday which I know. There might be others I may not be aware of. Interestingly such domain usually sells higher later. Seems I will move back to namesilo and afternic lander. Just move on. You know it's not your fault.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Glistinin(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.