Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552216 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
ablemanzy:
Bosses in the house pls I need your help. I did outbound on a particular domain, and one of the clients replied me that he is interested in a particular domain which is similar to mine. I quickly searched for the domain in question & discovered it will
expire next month. So how do I secure the domain before another person grapes it.
PLS I NEED HELP ON THAT...THANKS
Dropcatch it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
ablemanzy:
Bosses in the house pls I need your help. I did outbound on a particular domain, and one of the clients replied me that he is interested in a particular domain which is similar to mine. I quickly searched for the domain in question & discovered it will
expire next month. So how do I secure the domain before another person grapes it.
Dropcatch the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
I think you all should consider this before buying names to submit to SH.
Registrar: if it is not a top registrar or the one used by SH, they may not accept the name unless 60days lock is over.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
IdeasPro:

This is why I always advise beginners or newbies to follow the line of strong resistance. How do I mean? Learn digital marketing as you start domaining. Get a domain of your own and build a website or start a blog on it. As you're doing outbound marketing for your domains for sale, begin to promote your blog too. In the process, you become a business doer, blogger and internet marketer. Sooner rather than later, you'll start making money online from promoting affiliate products and services, Google Adsense or selling ads spaces on your blog.

Any income you earn from your online marketing efforts can be re-invested back into buying more domains for sale. If you do your calculation right and you've good domain names, you will make money with domain names when your domain portfolio starts increasing with diversified names i.e. brandables, EMD (exact match domains), geo + service or service + geo, product or service domain, and so on. If you're seriously on a tight budget, to create a blog can be done with less $10 per year.

That is the cost of registering a domain name. The domain name will become your business asset and if your blog is now consistently earning money online, say $100 per month, you can take it to Flippa.com or EmpireFlippers.com to sell at 12-24 times its monthly income. You're now selling business (land plus house) and not land only.

Although domaining success rests on the pillars of grace, there is an art and science to it as well. For every success, there's a formula! I perceive in my spirit that your domaining success breakthrough is around the corner. Keep on keeping on!
This is Gold
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
massive1019:
My 1st outbound sale alert...though small but sweet.

Name: SacramentoJanitorial.com
Venue: Dan
Purchase: $5.99
Sold: $100
Hold time: 3 weeks

About 80 end users no response...then followed up with oga iyke letter....got response two days later with an offer of $100...accepted because I wanted to know how it feels to outbound and make a sale out of it.

Received bitcoin as payment..with luno, withdrew 31k to my gtb account...money landed the same day....make sense than wired.

More sales to us all.....

congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
iykepromotions:
Brief Enquiry;
Gold
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please, how long should paypal fund sent into my account stay before withdrawing it or use it for another business?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Its a 2 way thing. That the domain will expire next month does not mean the owner won't renew it before then. I do remew some of my domains after expiry before dropping.
2. How sure are you that this potential bhyer is going to pay if you Dropcatch it for him? I will say you agree on some certain terms with him before wasting money on dropcatching.
ablemanzy:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please how do I know a site is mine?
Bought one from goddaddy , after the debit alert checked the site It entered godaddy auctions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please is domain privacy against whois search necessary in this business since we already know how people feel while trying to purchase items from people from this side of the world.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

I Know Adewusi Wella na my route to Church.
Do you know Iyawo that use to sell food at Imagbon?

Alright boss. Ain’t know iyawo though there is a popular food seller ICY students usually crowd daily.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Smartquotes007:
Please is domain privacy against whois search necessary in this business since we already know how people feel while trying to purchase items from people from this side of the world.
mine doesn't have any privacy I still dont know how to check its really mine lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
buzritchy:

Alright boss. Ain’t know iyawo though there is a popular food seller ICY students usually crowd daily.
No probs bro. I hear say Dem still dey do gragra for their. I just thank God say we don comot for there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Innoxxacs:
mine doesn't have any privacy I still dont know how to check its really mine lipsrsealed
Check your GoDaddy account if it's there then it's yours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Check your GoDaddy account if it's there then it's yours.
its there thanks, but I don't know why it automatically got listed on their premium/auctions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
ablemanzy:

How sure are you that the owner will not renew it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ablemanzy: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
@ I cause trouble, yes the person is really interested to acquire the name.
How do I DROPCATCH, and like how much will it cost me to that.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Anybody tried domainLeads/king

I wish you could try [url]Dropelf.com[/url]. You can domain lead and monitor drop names. All for free.

Dropelf is owned by Epik. Try and leave your comment.

Joshua

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Innoxxacs:
its there thanks, but I don't know why it automatically got listed on their premium/auctions
Can't tell. What's the name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Good morning all, an end user replied to my outbound requesting for a similar domain of mine. I quickly search and registered it, we bergain on $1700 last week since then he has not show up. What can i do?.

Another one asked about traffic that i put in the outbound for another domain, i don't know what to present to him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2019
****SALES REPORT

I/am/vexing in King
BIN : $$ I am really vexing
Inbound
Hold time: Been into domaining for over 8 months no sales, yet I'm really vexing.
Marketplace: DAN. I am pained. angry

Hahaha you lot are mean on this thread.
Isn't this thread created to help people make sales and assist newbie learn the act?. undecided

No one is pointing people on how to find gems, good domain names.
Names that will sell.

All you do is come here and report sales. cry undecided
It's disheartening!
As a matter of fact.
I'm pained. angry angry

By the way, I'm open to learn from anyone willing to help. wink smiley grin

Thanks.

More sales to us all this NOVEMBER. cry

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Flowers123:
****SALES REPORT

I/am/vexing in King
Inbound
Hold time: Been into domaining for over 8 months no sales, yet I'm really vexing.

Isn't this thread created to help people make sales and assist newbie learn the act?. undecided

Names that will sell.

It's disheartening!
As a matter of fact.
I'm pained. angry angry

Thanks.

Wetin Musa nor go see for gate?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks to @iykepromotions of this thread and everyone who is taking action and making a contribution. I'll also like to have the Enduser template.
ormservice98@gmail.com

Thanks
Happy Domaining

iykepromotions
ikhalyfah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2019
Okk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2019
Flowers123:
****SALES REPORT

I/am/vexing in King
Inbound

Names that will sell.

It's disheartening!
As a matter of fact.
I'm pained. angry angry

Thanks.

Contact me let me give u one name for registration

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Please house, I see people mentioning "king" at the end of some domain names. I wonder what king means?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
Please house, I see people mentioning "king" at the end of some domain names. I wonder what king means?
It means dot com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2019
Flowers123:
****SALES REPORT

I/am/vexing in King
Inbound

Names that will sell.

It's disheartening!
As a matter of fact.
I'm pained. angry angry

Thanks.

Contact iykepromotions. I spent 2 years before making sales. My first sale was few weeks after training.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
dotcom

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Flowers123 post=83723842]****SALES REPORT

Lol
Just 8 months!
Well, its not by how long you've been n in the game o. All that matters na the quality of names in your portfolio and then GRACE.
you're not alone in the waiting park, keep the hustle going!
Read, read and read to know what's selling(keywords).
The bible says, "study to show thyself approved"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinaPay(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2019
schullten:
Nergy//com (see amount in image)

And I have NergyXR//com, how much make I put am?

Boss, i have Rergy//com what price value should i attach to it?

besides that name, i have two other 5-letter domains too which i will register before friday if the White Lions won't snap it

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.