Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) (85426 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Popular Comedian Emmanuella Crying To Bryant Kobe And Daughter Death / Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Neimar: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
congrats tho
some of her videos nr dey funny
@least as she grows she can improve
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by jimi4us: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
trustnobodi:
She looks hungry sha
that's the most important thing. She's happy.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sentiments aside, her comedy is as dry as Ay's

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by somez(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thas my girl!!! Damn i love her videos as she interprets her scripts excellently. She has never looked at at the camera before. Go girl....
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by paey30c(f): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
E don beta for her o
God don butter her bread cry
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Originalsly: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmm...... why not post all the comments from the other site?...why only these? Are we here to read comments from people on other sites?...or to make our own comments and interact with each other? 'See what people are saying on another site is how some of these shortsighted mods are lowering our standard that those before have worked so hard to build.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by uwagimboo: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
See watin mynd44 suppose they aim for instead him dey ikorodu dey find who him go ban...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by walosky(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wincshy wincshy girl...soar high!
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
That's my girl! You deserve it! kiss kiss

Mark Angel did a great job with her.

Now many counterfeit "kid comedians" have risen up because of this gifted girl.
That was the same thing that happened when Justin Bieber came on the pop music scene years ago grin angry
So many fake wannabe little kids since then
But only true talent will be successful, that's a fact

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tritri:
That a BAR of a FIRST CLASS emirate FLIGHT ..NOT PRIVATE JET
cheesy
Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by ayamtipcy: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Api for herApi for herApi for her
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nigeriatraining: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
I'm I the only one who this Emmanuella is OVERRATED?

Like seriously from the kind of scripted and perhaps dry jokes they are putting out lately.

Thank God for Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by robotix: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
This girl is being taken advantage of. Like someone stated, she looks hungry. It seems they only give her peanuts from the whole money made. I hope her parents know how much of sensation she has become, a brand across Nigeria?
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Hardeife: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Meanwhile........ she achieve all these without exposing her b***bs and b**t and some girls will be exposing their assets for likes. God make you bigger go girl!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Upon say she is not oloshoing upandan like all those girls Wey think say, b4 dem go make am for life,them must open toto,

Hard work pays, stop selling ur pussy kobo kobo
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by EkoErrands: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tope needs to see this... I'm not understanding him at all.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Once we all realise that Emmanuella is not the comedian... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by jrusky(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
This young wonderful girl is among great things God has done in recent time in peoples lives that amazed me and make me to fear God the more, anyone that says God is not existing must be really really and really mad.

This is God in action it's like the case of the young bread seller what a wonderful God when He want to do His surprises face, religion, colour, background, education, family etc does not count to Him.

Sai God you are too much.

My little girl carry on it is well with you.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by ShokiScientist: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tritri:
That a BAR of a FIRST CLASS emirate FLIGHT ..NOT PRIVATE JET

Olodo.. Emirates advertisement don deceive this one.
Shut it if you've not been in an actual private jet, you're embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by LLKJSays(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
AS THEY [Annoyingly due to Over-Use] in NOLLYWOOD:

Hmm..'To GOD Be the Glory, However, and for me a Big H.ever,

She MUST BE EDUCATED ALSO ooo! (That her Uncle/Business manger)
MUST Consider Paying For Private Tutors?

IF She is Missing School, [which im pretty sure,he would deny)
Chasing Comedy Show/Performance
World Wide...

LLKJ'S:

2.Kobo of Opinion sha!
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by jrusky(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
unclezuma:
Once we all realise that Emmanuella is not the comedian... grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria has started ooo Mr Man or Aunty or Madam kindly tell us who the comedian....... is please I'm sure you must be APC party member because to them in life nothing is good, nothing is real only lies, aggression, revenge, vengeance and propaganda is real in their own world.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Adeolu4(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Do u expect her to reply all ur comments she has more jobs she has to attend to Dan to reply ur messages gotten from ur joblessness
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by kingsclass: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Emmanuella my lovely sister,onye agoziri agozi ka ibu
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Samlapa: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
MacSmart:
congrats to her. And me I am here inside keke receving freah air

grin grin
keke or jet... all na hustle
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Jacko1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
I happy for denilson igwe dem

Remain that aye le boy

Thepian nozy
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Donexy16(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
NOC1:

My good friend pls don't bring out this your stupidity to the public, only the luggage cabin and window is enough to convince you

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by mrsetinosa: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
wow
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by skoriba: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Good for you Emmanuella....My real face kiss cry kiss
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
author=jrusky post=50525076

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
believe me with the pace and exposure they are forcing her , she will not go far in future, I pity the parents that allow this little girl to be a money making avenue... how is she managing her education ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Most Beautiful Female Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.