Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) (85427 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Popular Comedian Emmanuella Crying To Bryant Kobe And Daughter Death / Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Capooh(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
adwem2003:
Nothing shows she is in a jet. It could be a lounge.

hmm I zoomed you bro.
The Hater FC.
There is no way you can impress them.

If they saw you swimming, them go say na because you can't walk.

Isookay! She no dey Inside Jet o,

na Inside Truck she dey.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
believe me with the pace and exposure they are forcing her , she will not go far in future, I pity the parents that allow this little girl to be a money making avenue... how is she managing her education with all this busy schedules ?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
'Am not understanding '....

How do they gat their funds, is it through their weekly released comedy skit to fly PJ.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by legacyint: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Tritri post=50524191]That a BAR of a FIRST CLASS emirate FLIGHT ..NOT PRIVATE JET [/quote
I thought i was the only one who spotted it.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
cool
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
I hope she's schooling shaaa

broseme:
Nigerian comedian Emmanuella is already 'balling' despite her tender age. It is not easy for a girl of her age to be booked and provided with a private jet.She took to social media to thank God after flying private jet. She wrote...

'We now fly Private Jets. Please thank God for me'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/comedian-emmanuella-thanks-god-after.html
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by soflygerian(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Omoh see balling and am still here commenting on this.. #Isorait
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by loomer: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
adwem2003:

Which kind school you go?
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by bams2999(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
May ALLAH Procter u my sisi, i love u
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by ojo4life(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin
Nma27:
Sentiments aside, her comedy is as dry as Ay's
as ur dry chest
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
ojo4life:
;Das ur dry chest
Otondo

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by lailo: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
And me wey I don dey work for decades,get M.Sc and difft professional qualifications neva even get moto let alone enter private jet.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by John902(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
No boobs, no big ass. But she dey make am at this age.

This is to those girls that are depending on men up and down..
just said my mind and u said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by bejick(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
adwem2003:

you must be from red roof Ibado part of western Nigeria.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by bejick(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=legacyint post=50526576][/quote]

no be beans to fly first class of any plane even if na defunct sosoliso or ADC.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by JayJustus(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
iykekelvins:

This is to those girls that are depending on men upandan..

sh!t nigga...this touched the area...some stupid feminist will not like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by JayJustus(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
'Am not understanding '....

How do they gat their funds, is it through their weekly released comedy skit to fly PJ.

with her videos on YouTube getting millions of views yes she has the money...what about sponsors, shows and the likes...mehnnn
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Mann11: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
cutekhalifa:
believe me with the pace and exposure they are forcing her , she will not go far in future, I pity the parents that allow this little girl to be a money making avenue... how is she managing her education ?
Sir, please edit that part, it sounds like a decree.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by adegeye38(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thats a First class emirates airline bar and not a private jet, they probably went to the bar to take pictures, dont know why she is lying though
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by jayfierce(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Which one is education upandan? Abeg, she can be home schooled. There are hungry educated people all over the country. School is for you to find yourself and it seems like she's already found her calling.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Qdubs(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
NOC1:

My good friend pls don't bring out this your stupidity to the public, only the luggage cabin and window is enough to convince you
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Qdubs(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
adwem2003:
how can u know since u haven't been into a domestic line not to talk of flying in a private jet. my dear u better go and double your hustle..instead of u rejoicing with this little girl doing and achieving bigger things you're here hating on her.... u should be ashamed of ur self man...enemy of progress... donjazzy already said it before that *bad belle dem plenty for here...even oloshi too. little did I know u were the one don jazzy was referring to..go get a life.
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
JayJustus:

with her videos on YouTube getting millions of views yes she has the money...what about sponsors, shows and the likes...mehnnn

so YouTube convert those things into cash abii
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Ajengogo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
The truth here is that this girl's childhood has been taken away from her by this early discovery of her talent. She is already a celebrity at this tender age. I just hope her education won't suffer as well. If it does, then that will be disastrous for her future. Now that she has lost her childhood, her people should not make the mistake of allowing her lose her future as well.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Xeedorf: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is not your real face o
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Oscarinha: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zedoo:
While some people are busy doing triple M with no passion for anything or line of business....

Kudos to her

Mu²
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by valJR(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
adwem2003:

haba which kind enemy of progress be this na just thank God for her sake jare
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by JayJustus(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

so YouTube convert those things into cash abii
so you don't know YouTube pays for views lol...
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Kdiva(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
congratulations dearie.. but that plane looks like Emirates business class.. anyways, it's not still easy... more success to her
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
JayJustus:

so you don't know YouTube pays for views lol...

lipsrsealed
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
iykekelvins:

This is to those girls that are depending on men upandan..

Abeg help me tell them
Re: Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ride on baby girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Most Beautiful Female Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.