Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Video Of What Happened To A Man That Put His Phone On The Chest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Video Of What Happened To A Man That Put His Phone On The Chest (438 Views)

'putting Your Phone On Alarm Can Save Your Phone If Stolen' / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Video Of What Happened To A Man That Put His Phone On The Chest by creative11(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video Of What Happened To A Man That Put His Phone On The Chest by tempem: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
shocked. I still don't believe. But I'll stop putting my phone on my chest though.
Re: The Video Of What Happened To A Man That Put His Phone On The Chest by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is very terrible.....it must be that same Samsung note5
Re: The Video Of What Happened To A Man That Put His Phone On The Chest by Zafric(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
First of there are no burn marks so its definitely not a phone, secondly the injury seems to begin at his side not on his chest, and thirdly that looks like it was cut by something and finally all Galaxy note 7's have been recalled enough blame.

(1) (Reply)

Name 2 Things You Love About Your Phone / Iphone 6S Rear Camera And Flash / Mtn Suspends Plans To Hike Data Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.