Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98098 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by samuel3818: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2016
karleone:

I encountered same thing. Completed my registration yesterday afternoon and submitted, only to check back at night and find that my portal was empty (it took me back to the first page). I applied again this morning and checked back tonight, same thing! However, prior to that, i got a mail from them to complete my education history which they feel I've not completed. I logged in and did the needful. But there's something i noticed which might be helpful to us. "For your higher education information to be complete and updated, kindly ensure that you click on SUBMIT, not ADD (in the higher institution page), not the final submit o. With that, your Higher institution info is saved." So after editing and refilling the info, i submitted and my slip came (with "Print" and "Send as email" tabs inclusive). Now i can logout and login and still find my profile info.

Okay Bros. Thank you. I just followed your guideline now, completed...got my slip sent as link to my email too. I wil therefore check back later in the day or tomorrow to see if it has not been wiped off again
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by samuel3818: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2016
karleone:

I encountered same thing. Completed my registration yesterday afternoon and submitted, only to check back at night and find that my portal was empty (it took me back to the first page). I applied again this morning and checked back tonight, same thing! However, prior to that, i got a mail from them to complete my education history which they feel I've not completed. I logged in and did the needful. But there's something i noticed which might be helpful to us. "For your higher education information to be complete and updated, kindly ensure that you click on SUBMIT, not ADD (in the higher institution page), not the final submit o. With that, your Higher institution info is saved." So after editing and refilling the info, i submitted and my slip came (with "Print" and "Send as email" tabs inclusive). Now i can logout and login and still find my profile info.

And Bros, please don't be annoyed o. Did you get an acknowledgement mail or was it just the link to the slip you got? I would expect that one gets a mail acknowledging successful application. Just asking o, please angry
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by macjireh: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
I've applied successfully..but I didn't see any space to add degree and Nysc certificates,. I only submitted my waec cert in d only space provided...pls how should I have done it
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
samuel3818:

And Bros, please don't be annoyed o. Did you get an acknowledgement mail or was it just the link to the slip you got? I would expect that one gets a mail acknowledging successful application. Just asking o, please angry

I got a mail with subject "Examination slip link". Don't know if I should call it "Acknowledgment mail".
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
tbliss22:
This registration is funny. I have PDF files of the document required (200kb,250kb and 280kb respectively) and already filled the institution attended boxes above but upon uploading to move to the next page it kept telling me I should upload atleast 3 document.

Could it be my browser? I used google chrome...

I need help with this asap, I've been on it since last night.

Did you resolve this? I'm having same challenge. Can't move past the third stage. It used to tell me that I must upload at least three documents. Later it changed to time out error. My PDF are all less than 320kb. I'm using Google Chrome and Firefox. Tried on both android and PC. Thanks.

Cc: karleone asscb Anasko
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
macjireh:
I've applied successfully..but I didn't see any space to add degree and Nysc certificates,. I only submitted my waec cert in d only space provided...pls how should I have done it

Baba, sorry to say, you just shot yourself on the leg, that's if you've done the final submission.
Anyways, not to waste time, kindly go back to the application and insert the 3 documents in that same place you inserted your waec. This time ensure that it's in this order -
•CNS
•School Cert (For Higher institution)
•Waec

Please, try to use a system or a tab. A phone won't/might not help you insert them. It will only provide you with one "browse" tab.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Martins301:

Did you resolve this? I'm having same challenge. Can't move past the third stage. It used to tell me that I must upload at least three documents. Later it changed to time out error. My PDF are all less than 320kb. I'm using Google Chrome and Firefox. Tried on both android and PC. Thanks.

Cc: karleone asscb Anasko

@Tbliss22 and Martins301, Kindly insert the documents, leaving out the Higher institution section. When you get to your profile you can edit and fix in your higher institution information before clicking the final submit.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zirah: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
karleone:

Baba, sorry to say, you just shot yourself on the leg, that's if you've done the final submission.
Anyways, not to waste time, kindly go back to the application and insert the 3 documents in that same place you inserted your waec. This time ensure that it's in this order -
•CNS
•School Cert (For Higher institution)
•Waec

Please, try to use a system or a tab. A phone won't/might not help you insert them. It will only provide you with one "browse" tab.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Annauguru24: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
AM kind of in a dilema..studied marine engineering and want to apply but d were specific about the qualificatiins d want...chemical engineering, petroleum etc..dont know which option to apply under
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
karleone:

@Tbliss22 and Martins301, Kindly insert the documents, leaving out the Higher institution section. When you get to your profile you can edit and fix in your higher institution information before clicking the final submit.

Thanks boss. Worked. I restarted my application and left the higher institution part. It went through then I filled the higher institution part afterwards

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by scott12(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
I started my application last night.After registering and obtaining a successful email,I am unable to access the site with the password I used for the registration.It keeps on giving me error messages.Did anyone face this challange and how can i overcome dis?Or i shuld reset the password? grin
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lamash: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
lamash:
guys dt av been able to apply. how did u reduce your documents pls. been battling this over 1hr still larger dan 320kb n we r to upload min 3 docs

Thanks soo much guys..I have been able to apply now tru various tips from this thread..u guys r wonderful..
All the best to us all
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by PraiseGyps(f): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
maxwell767:
mine was successful, was on it through out last night......

ur documents must be PDF format. wink

FTC..

grin

Please how will I make the size 320kb on PDF. ..cos my credential is more than the accepted size.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by PeacenLove2: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Having pending successful application and missing info, you could use the print exam link to add missing information.

The status still hasn't changed but now missing information shows.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
pls I need GMAT papers, somebody should help me ngwokecallistus@ymail.com
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by strictlynaija: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hi guys, i applied on Thursday and it was successful. However, I just checked now and I can't see any trace of successful application. Please how do I check my 'dashboard' to confirm if my application is still intact?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
PraiseGyps:

Please how will I make the size 320kb on PDF. ..cos my credential is more than the accepted size.
Download a Pdf converter on ur phone

That was wat I did to convert nine
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by HERSLEY(f): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
delman88:

http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
Awwww wish I can kiss u ryt now.... Thanx a bunch darling

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nmreports: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ndaife: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
KceeK:
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me if you need my assistance lets talk
Though I haven't applied yet, is it true that all the credentials to be uploaded must be in PDF format??
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ndaife: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
want to apply for this Job tomorrow, pray God will help me out.. tnx guys for the hints
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ndaife: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tnx Guys
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Mekyno(m): 3:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Annauguru24:
AM kind of in a dilema..studied marine engineering and want to apply but d were specific about the qualificatiins d want...chemical engineering, petroleum etc..dont know which option to apply under
u won make i tell u say marine dey near to mech eng? Apply 4 mech now.
Graduate trainee or experienced?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by PraiseGyps(f): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2016
maxwell767:

Download a Pdf converter on ur phone

That was wat I did to convert nine

I did

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by msb247(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2016
So you actually used someone else's passport for your own application? shocked Well done Chairman! lipsrsealed You better go and prepare the documents to prove that you had a facial metamorphosis or some kind of skin transplant in case you get lucky to be invited.

247Dior:
After many trials I've successfully completed the registration process but I completed it with someone's passport because it keeps popping out different passport different from the one I'm uploading... I don't know what else to do so I submitted like that

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by msb247(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2016
You may apply as a Mechanical Engineer if you refuse to accept the fact that not all engineering disciplines are required because they were specific and that they would have included Marine if they needed to. Alternatively or additionally, spread your tentacles (if any) and try forwarding a copy of your CV to someone influential and hope for the best.

Annauguru24:
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by msb247(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
[size=14pt]BIG PROBLEM!!![/size]

After submitting successfully and receiving an email with a link to print exam slip, I logged back in after a few days to discover that my status changed from 'Pending' to 'Pending - Successful Application' BUT:

-my higher institution is the only missing info (it was ok when I submitted finally); and

-all sections are now editable i.e. I can delete, add or change info from the all sections except preferred and alternate exam centre.

-the 'Submit and Print' button is now active again which means I can submit.

Now the issue is that:

-I am scared of clicking the submit and print button because I did this the first time and it went through. Even though I have now updated the missing info, I fear that submitting again may count as multiple applications which means disqualification - and I don't want that!

-If I don't submit again, my mind cannot be at rest because of the word 'pending' and the fact that the button to submit is still active.

*Could it be that they reactivated my profile for me to be able to edit and submit again?

Someone please help. Talk to me. Advise if you can.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by PeacenLove2: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2016
Your application number will not change if you click submit again. I doubt that will be multiple application.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ifewunmy(f): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
karleone:

Helo,mine is a bit different from yours. i have edited the institution,but i still av the submit and print icon active. i don't have the slip as print and send as email. if i submit again,would it be double application?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
ifewunmy:
Helo,mine is a bit different from yours. i have edited the institution,but i still av the submit and print icon active. i don't have the slip as print and send as email. if i submit again,would it be double application?
She works in a multinational coy. What seek ye here?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
ifewunmy:

It shows you've not submitted your application.
Kindly go through your profile to ensure that all information are intact, then you click on submit.

Ps: Ensure your higher institution information is complete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.