Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos (105691 Views)

1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by thistemple(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
lekkie073:
who odin epp?
. BST, why not visit palama first. inachester inomatter the heart of all BAGGERS are not the same....
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by lekkie073(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
thistemple:
. BST, why not visit palama first. inachester inomatter the heart of all BAGGERS are not the same....
u mean Panama?
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Hedonistically: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Bird boys and crime

5&6

(full of thug and Illiterate)

who no come no go know

The moment you Turn into a frat member NO FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT always on face cap any bike way dey come your side your hear go just stand gidibam for the fear of been HIT

see as them drop ostrich

Go and Do yahoo yahoo it is better

Rip LondonBoy

LadyF see my FTC

WARNING: DONT JOIN BAD GANG
SHUN CULTISM!!!!!
WHAT WORK FOR MR A may likely not work for MR B

These people sef.
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Hedonistically: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
seunoni34:
I have no iota of empathy for cultist.
If you want power and control , make money ! You won't need to coerce people with weapons/guns before they bow to you and respect you , you'll get the girls too (no need threatening their current boyfriend or forcing your d*ck inside them).
Life is not so hard. Cultism never pays in anyway!

Unfortunately, most of them wouldn't understand this simple fact. They simply lack the sense to understand this.

3 Likes

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by negotiations2(f): 12:20am On Oct 28, 2016
all bird busy doing
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by sapphirestones(f): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Nightie:
bad lifestyle doesn't pay.... nt even in d least
i live in abesan, greenland busstop. i sabi d guy wella. na wa oh. #lipsealed
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Eleniyan15: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2016
sapphirestones:

i live in abesan, greenland busstop. i sabi d guy wella. na wa oh. #lipsealed

first post since may
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by donald4denny(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
i knew him while in school oooo... with his gang.... hmmmmn ... in this hard time, devil has planted a a wrong seed in people.... oh God pass me not over to become reprobate, else i plot my destruction by myself.... someone should go read about pharaoh.... hmmmmn o ga ooo

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
what shall it profit a cult to die like fowl. wht a painful life. mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Joshualad: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
frigingawesome:
Eahyahh...
Sorry....
Next tym don't join bahd gang
There is no next time
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by godofuck231: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
what is this?
It's called human trafficking
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Simbrixton(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
i produce short films please subscribe to my youtube page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2KxK6Ta2dU
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
old news on the subject.

Cultism is not worth anyone's life so stay away from it!

Five people were killed on Tuesday after suspected cult members unleashed hell at the Federal Housing Estate, Abesan, Ipaja, Lagos State.

The clash was said to be between members of the and Eiye confraternity.

One of the victims killed has been identified as the second-in-command of Eiye the cult group, Oluwadamilola Ajiwokewu.

According to residents of Abesan, four people were killed when Eiye members came to carry out reprisal over the death of their second-in-command.

Ajiwokewu, alias Bebe, was alleged to have been butchered by the Aiye cult group in broad day light.

Ajiwokewu was trailed to Greenland Pharmacy where he went to buy drugs along Akinyele Road in the estate.

Determined to avenge the death, his members stormed the community in search of Aiye members.

The Eiye group zeroed in on four Aiye members and gunned them down on Saturday, bringing the pile of corpses to five.

The corpses of the Aiye cults members were said to have being evacuated by policemen from Gowon Estate and moved to a public mortuary.

When our correspondent visited the estate, there was still apprehension on the faces of some residents.

A resident who identified himself simply as Idowu said: “On October 25, this community was like a war zone. Some Aiye members stormed the estate on five motorcyclists and started shooting sporadically before they went after their targets.

‘Immediately Oluwadamilola saw the rival cult group, he took to his heel. They chased and caught up with him; they butchered him at the spot. Since then, we have been living in fear.

‘On Saturday, information filtered out that some Aiye cult members’ corpses littered the estate. We urged policemen to double their patrol in the community because we cannot sleep with our eyes close.”

A motor mechanic, who identified himself as John Alabi, said that the clash threw everyone in the estate into a panic and confusion.

Alabi said: “We’re seriously living in danger. Whenever cultists fight, it doesn’t end. Policemen should wade in and arrest the situation because we don’t want to fall victim of stray bullets.”

When New Telegraph contacted the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmos, via text message to confirm the incident, she did not reply.

She was also called, but she didn’t pick her call.

Juliana Francis Blog.

# SAY NO TO CULTISM
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Greenpace214(f): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
igho003:
Mr man shout up and mind the way u use slangs I no sure say u be alora I no dey fear anytin

shocked
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Greenpace214(f): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
thistemple:

Make I help you cast OT

xxxxxxoooooooo bloody!!!

ayita possess them
ayekperere fire them

Aro i pledge to odin the one eye god to remain loyal
and honest to executioner

To serve vikings ship with all my strenght
To throw BSTz overboard

To be my brother's keeper
To sail neva to hang leg
To claim the victory by the power vested in me by
the executioner through odin so help me odin.

4 it is cap traditus educamus tradition is our
education

4 it is cap conto conto conto conto all licking ship
must be patched

4 provinto provinto a call of norseman is not by
force (dis wan na big lie ooo)

sally sally santoto those who want to come on
board shall embrace death

4 it is cap inaigbarara prince odin we call on you in
time of crises(RS) for the gate of vahala to be shut
closed for we are not victims but victorious kings

4 it is cap conto procotoco the head of vinkings is
not a child play

demira demira we suffer to learn

efficantal emeretus those who can stand let them
stand

parashuta davour on that day we shall know who is
who

nostra costra the affairs of umu obembe is my affair.

I believe in my BP echoing blood on the rough high
sea singing the song of hogas neva to hang leg even
at the face of death

Excos supercede, s.o.b recognize my right hand on
deck respecting all vikings in northern katalina and
treasure mp

4 it is cap vasanta vasanta never you cap like a
market woman cap like a king

4 it is cap sim1 sim2 a minute can change
sim2 sim1 anything can happen

The voice of odin is the voice of all kings
May we sail neva to hang leg
May we sail and anchor more rubbers

We sight parambus, parambus will neva sight us
We sight bst, bst will neva sight us
S.O all sailn vees

It is beta to cap less Dan cap fire...

Oga nothing come outttttt!!!!!

Shun Cultism!!!
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos by Flakkygees(f): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
igho003:
Mr man shout up and mind the way u use slangs I no sure say u be alora I no dey fear anytin
Na OGUN go use your blood bath you this unfortunate human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue / They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.