Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (80195 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
There was commotion at Lagos garage in Ijebu-ode, Ogun State on Monday, March 11th, when suspected Aiye (Egede) and Eiye cult groups clashed leaving three people dead.

According to reports, the bloody clash broke out few hours after the emergence of All Progressive Congress, APC Governorship candidate, Dapo Abiodun as winner.

It was learnt that the clash was fueled with the supremacy of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) leaders at the garage, the group ‘Eiye’ believed to be supporters of the incumbent Governor and Akinlade, the candidate of APM in the Governorship Election that held last Saturday was in control of the garage before the election.

While the group supporting Dapo Abiodun ‘Aiye’ and also called Efele’s boys took to street in view to reclaim their position after their candidate ‘Dapo’ has been declared winner.

The killings was believed to be the retaliation of their members killed before the election.

During the hour of the clash, the military men arrived and calmed the situation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/graphic-photos-of-people-killed-during-aiye-and-eiye-cult-clash-in-ogun.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by mykelswa(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Doing what even their children wont do for them bunch of illetrate fools.

And back to you OP neva take my FTC again ah hate nonsense. Now my comment is inconclusive

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
My God...

1 Like

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by OneCorner: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
They have started killing dem selves.
That’s what happen wen a tribe rise against the great ikemba tribe

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Baawaa(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
May their souls rest in pieces,useless people fighting for politicians that they know how they meet

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ellyboy01: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
O ga oo
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by dante0147: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by sirvvy: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
And the govt hasn't realised a state of emergency needs to be declared on cultism in nigeria

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
good luck to heaven
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by AAIM: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who cultism help? Waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Tobimillar1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ijebu ode Dey hot now.. no late night movement for those going to the town

6 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Every man must be ready to bear the consequences of his actions. Good riddance..........Infact.........

34 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by adelekeolu(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Zhegx:
cool
OneCorner:
They have started killing dem selves.
That’s what happen wen a tribe rise against the great ikemba tribe
just like icelander and greenlander are doing in PH right?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Let our political leaders try their best in tackling cultism in Nigeria.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wow....
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by zagadon: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
SAY YES TO CULTISIM AND HAVE MORE THAN THIS.

NO GAIN AND MUCH PAIN

4 Likes

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nawaooo
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by eddyslim(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
NAwaooooo... What should I say now? Okay I have nothing to say
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by princeemmma(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Killing for the government, insanity will never ends amidst Nigerian Youth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hahahahahahaha....na fear wey I sabi fear make me nor join cult oh, thank God say I be fear fear....i for nor grow up to see my lovely daughter.. .. I love seeing stuff like dis.... Diz so called idiots don't learn......how can I be a member of a group that will give me sleepless night, ...strong man indeed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
That's how u identify illiterates.... Bunch of idiot... May your souls be hunted Becuase I know one way or the other they have killed and taken countless life's too.. Rubbish

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) by DerideGull(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Agboro! Agboro!! Agboro!!! Afonja and Agboro are like 5 and 6.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.