Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking (54445 Views)

Alex Unusual And Yvonne Nelson Pictured Together In Ghana / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by soberdrunk(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
With her small bum bum angry
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Young03(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
what is there
person husband o
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2016
I will be back...

Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by freeman95(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2016
back off OKON THE USELESS MAN!
she wont fvck you no mattet what grin
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Lilimax(f): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2016
But Okon Lagos got a beautiful wife embarassed
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by cutekhalifa(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
buhari is a dullard , Tufiakwa
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Psyrus(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2016
This dude ain't funny at all, but im try dey keep im hustle real.
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by gentleagu(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2016
hyprealestatemkt:
This guy jokes are childish

And very dry
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2016
RedBeauty:

Whose that guy on your dp?
Which of the ladies on your dp is redbeauty?

smiley

wink
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by KingRex1(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

That's me na.... tongue
Ibile!! grin
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Smellymouth: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2016
KingRex1:

Ibile!! grin
Baba for the Gehs.. cheesy
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Kemillion(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Oyimzy post=50538181]His jokes don't make me laugh, I don't see him as funny sef, or am I the only one? My broda i hate dis man's jokes with passion. it can't and wil never make me laugh one bit
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by maxtreme: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Thollarkingz:
*MEMBER TO MEMBER DONATION
*NO CENTRAL BANK

HELLO GUYS DONT SPEND YOUR TIME ON MATRIX THAT PROMISE 3000BTC AT THE END
HERE IS THE REAL OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
IS A 1*5 MATRIX , ONCE YOU JOIN THE SYSTEM WILL GIVE YOU 5 DOWNLINES WHO WILL PAY 0.01BTC (6$)TO YOU BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY YOU 6$ TO YOUR UPLINE FIRST THEN YOUR DOWNLINE WILL PAY YOU
JOIN THE GROUP FOR THESE LIKE NEVER BEFORE PROGRAM
HAPPY EARNINGS PALS
https:///joinchat/EbQlpwj-y8S-q_xvLEs35g
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Oyimzy:
His jokes don't make me laugh, I don't see him as funny sef, or am I the only one?

why would you laugh when your problems are bigger than his jokes

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Antoeni(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Blessed are thou among women (hard work pays)
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by KingRex1(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Baba for the Gehs.. cheesy
Haha!
But u neva retire or pass the mantle grin

Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Smellymouth: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2016
KingRex1:

Haha!
But u neva retire or pass the mantle grin

Na you and iykekelvins be the baba for the Gehs.. cheesy

Ayam just too ugly.. embarassed
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by ganie(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2016
I too love this Yvonne,if I have her as my wife I swear I no GI ever cheat...buh am I in a fantasy world?
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by ikombe: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

That's me na.... tongue
Make i check well undecided

Na ibile be dat tongue
Reminisce , Baba Hafusa

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Smellymouth: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
ikombe:
Make i check well undecided

Na ibile be dat tongue

Reminisce , Baba Hafusa

Hahahah.. correct guy.. grin
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by ikombe: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
RedBeauty:
Whose that guy on your dp?
Thats Baba Hafusa. Ibile 1
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by ikombe: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Okon can mumu for africa grin

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by iykekelvins(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na you and iykekelvins be the baba for the Gehs.. cheesy

Ayam just too ugly.. embarassed
Smh, Alaga be lying. grin
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by Smellymouth: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
Smh, Alaga be lying. grin

Lying kwa?

Adont stand a chance for where you and KingRex1 dey joor..
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by AfroBlue(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
dis Ghana beauty looks ten times better without the bleach cream!

i could plant kisses on her every waking moment, and all over her face and body until she tire of me.

smiley
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by iykekelvins(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lying kwa?

Adont stand a chance for where you and KingRex1 dey joor..
Alhaji Smello, I know say your own na underground things. OG!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by adexg95(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
SuperSuave:
everything is reaction to you people undecided
a$$lickers
Lolll mo fooor oooo
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by MadMullah: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
We are a peanut processing factory situated here in Lagos. We are looking for someone who has experience working with Groundnuts to work with us consultant or to hire as plant manager. Feel free to me on 08133882094 or drop us a mail on: info@landlfoodsng.com
Re: Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking by KingRex1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
iykekelvins:
Alhaji Smello, I know say your own na underground things. OG!!
Haha I dey tell u!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.