Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This (3842 Views)

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by olaboo123: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sincerely, these ladies can make you do one you have decided not to do. The only way to resist their temptation is not to look them twice

see more photos : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/06/how-many-men-can-resist-this-women.html

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by KingRex1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Amelian will u allow her be my PA? smiley
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by queenitee(f): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
The bible says flee from every appearance of evil
Lai lai,P.A ko A.P ni

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingRex1:
Amelian will u allow her be my PA? smiley

Hahahahahahahaha grin

You are looking for my trouble bah? angry

Trouble dey E own o.. Yanga go wake am..
Tell me, na wetin E dey find...?

Help me complete am
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by chris2face(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Capital NO!
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
But KingRex1, if you are my boo boo..
You won't even try it sef angry

Cos u know what awaits u at home...
That's all I can say sad
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by smardray(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
. kolewerk....all i can say is kolewerk...over to d next person
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by KingRex1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Amelian:

That's all I can say sad

Lol, pesin cannot have pa again? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingRex1:

Lol... PA or karishika..
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Daniluv2k4(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
queenitee:
Lai lai,P.A ko A.P ni

Dix Bae no get chill oo

well. don't see anything bad in that as P. A.
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Daniluv2k4(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
queenitee:
Lai lai,P.A ko A.P ni

Dix Bae no get chill oo

well. don't see anything bad in that as P. A.

send ya pm. check ya box
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by ookesanjo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
P.A bawo...
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
He can't even try it, ko le work
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by akankemi1(f): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Kí ni big deal?
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingRex1:

OK oooo
angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by KingRex1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Amelian:

Lol... PA or karishika..
Haha u got me there. *In Falz voice* Lord save me from karishika.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Thermodynamics(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
S.m.e.lli.ng mouth.
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by metallisc(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

That's all I can say sad

Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by omowumeee(f): 1:44am On Oct 27, 2016
Its nothing grin i trust my boo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Annie939(f): 2:21am On Oct 27, 2016
yes I will.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband With A P.a That Looks & Dresses Like This by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 27, 2016
Ladies are nothing but OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION to the men.
This is why I take them serious, only in this regard.

Outside this, nothing more....

(1) (Reply)

See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion / Davido And His Dmw Member Eti Arested In Atlanta Airport For Wandering (pics,vid / This Is What Five-star Music Chairman E-money Looked Like 14years Ago(2004 Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.