Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? (2043 Views)

No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" / 9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / Xenophobic Attack: MTN Releases Statement Over Poor Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by donhils: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Glo NG is our indigenous network which means that on a good day, majority of Nigerians should be patronizing them. But then, they're the most unreliable, reluctant and most annoying network when it comes to browsing (now don't come here and tell me it's dependent on your location) because even in those locations where people claim the network is 'good', you'll still see the thing disappearing and reappearing like Willy Willy.
With the introduction of 4G, have they been able to improve and stabilize their network? Or the 4G is only for improved speed when there's network? Does it still disappear as usual even on 4G band?
I think Glo should do the needful, improve their network instead of dragging the Grandmasters of data title thereby giving us useless big data cap.

1 Like

Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Glo is better than Airtel and MTN in terms of network coverage.
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by sweetval: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Glo is the worst network ever. Even with 3.5G, browsing speed is slow than snail. Now with 4G, it might still be same old story. U no fit improve with 3.5G, na 4G u go come dey form master??..

5 Likes

Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by NCP: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
@OP, note today that glo is the worst rubbish mobile network that ever happened to Nigeria and West Africa at large.

3 Likes

Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by donhils: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
comshots:
You don't know what you're saying.

8 Likes

Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by CLASSMAN: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Poster u are correct I was thinking of giving them a trial next month or, name so I come ask my friend way day work for glo zone say how far na em she tell me say na rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
comshots:
Abeg lie small na Glo network isn't better than MTN in network coverage. You should drag Airtel to the mess but not MTN
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by donhils: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Abeg lie small na Glo network isn't better than MTN in network coverage. You should drag Airtel to the mess but not MTN
They're not even better than Airtel. The main iniquity of Airtel is zapping of data but when it comes to stability, they're way ahead of Glo.
At least they(Airtel) won't disappear on you when u want to do something.
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
donhils:

They're not even better than Airtel. The main iniquity of Airtel is zapping of data but when it comes to stability, they're way ahead of Glo.
At least they(Airtel) won't disappear in you when u want to do something.
Yea Airtel is stable to a large extend
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by kingphoenix10: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Glo has been shit for the past month. don't know if the introduction of 4G is affecting H+. Am looking for a reseller for my etisalat, cos I wan troway my Glo. cheap data horrible network.
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by KBdownloads(m): 2:13am On Oct 27, 2016
NCC needs to do something about Glo and their extremely poor network
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by donhils: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2016
kingphoenix10:
Glo has been shit for the past month. don't know if the introduction of 4G is affecting H+. Am looking for a reseller for my etisalat, cos I wan troway my Glo. cheap data horrible network.
I can't wait for my subscription to finish b4 I dump their (Glo) silly as$.
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by donhils: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
KBdownloads:
NCC needs to do something about Glo and their extremely poor network
Who NCC don epp b4? Those guys are just there.
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by Keballl: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Glo rocks !!
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by mischievous(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
comshots:
baba sharrap
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by Youngpo413: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Glo is da bomb!
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by donhils: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
Glo is da bomb!
Yea they're the bomb cos of affordable data cap but hope they don't drop the bomb on your head.
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by Youngpo413: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2016
donhils:

Yea they're the bomb cos of affordable data cap but hope they don't drop the bomb on your head.
lol
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by dcolumbus001: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2016
donhils:
Glo NG is our indigenous network which means that on a good day, majority of Nigerians should be patronizing them. But then, they're the most unreliable, reluctant and most annoying network when it comes to browsing (now don't come here and tell me it's dependent on your location) because even in those locations where people claim the network is 'good', you'll still see the thing disappearing and reappearing like Willy Willy.
With the introduction of 4G, have they been able to improve and stabilize their network? Or the 4G is only for improved speed when there's network? Does it still disappear as usual even on 4G band?
I think Glo should do the needful, improve their network instead of dragging the Grandmasters of data title thereby giving us useless big data cap.
I have been complaining of Glo network until recently I changed my APN to etisalat APN , etisalat which happens to be the fastest network in my location.. i think you should try this
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by donhils: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2016
dcolumbus001:
I have been complaining of Glo network until recently I changed my APN to etisalat APN , etisalat which happens to be the fastest network in my location.. i think you should try this
Drop the etisalat apn settings let's try.
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by Kevas(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2016
glo is de best in Nigeria
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by dcolumbus001: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
donhils:
Drop the etisalat apn settings let's try.
simply etisalat
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by dcolumbus001: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kevas:
glo is de best in Nigeria
you can say that again
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by donhils: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
dcolumbus001:
you can say that again
Tell us why he should say it again.
Re: How Has Glo 4G Network Improved Their Poor Network?? by beejay9(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
comshots:
why?

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Unlock My Nokia 6790 / Glo Made For Life Promo.(9th Anniversary Promo) win two 52-seater Luxurious bus / 2go Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.