Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Joined Cult Group To Obtain Business Loan –hair Stylist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Cult Group To Obtain Business Loan –hair Stylist (604 Views)

I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / "I Joined Cult With The Promise That I’ll Be Rich" - Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Cult Group To Obtain Business Loan –hair Stylist by Jahelastic(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
The Police in Abuja have arrested 12 suspected members of a cult group, Norsemen, who have been terrorising residents of Apo District, Abuja, for some time.

Items recovered from the boys, who are being detained at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad facility, include a locally fabricated rifle, three cutlasses and a knife.

The suspects, in an interview with The PUNCH on Wednesday, admitted to being members of the Norsemen cult, with each of them giving different reasons for joining the group.

A suspect, Fidelis Ogabor, said he was compelled to join the group as a precondition for a N200,000 business loan he needed to set up a hair salon.

He said he lost his job as a supervisor in a factory and approached one William for assistance, but the latter insisted that he would help him only if he became a member of the Norsemen cult.

Ogabor said that William gave him the loan after he joined the group, but noted that the cult’s kingpin mobilised some members to beat him up over his inability to settle the outstanding balance of N177,000.

He said, “William borrowed me the money after I joined Norsemen, I have paid him N23,000.”

The FCT Police Public Relations Officer, Anjuguri Manzah, said that since the arrest of the cultists, residents of Apo District now feel safe and secure, adding that detectives are on the trail of William and Bullion who are currently at large.

http://jahelastic..com.ng/2016/10/i-joined-cult-group-to-obtain-business.html?m=0

Re: I Joined Cult Group To Obtain Business Loan –hair Stylist by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
You joined a cult because of 200k. . . you would definitely wipe out a village for 1 million naira. Ode. . . undecided

1 Like

Re: I Joined Cult Group To Obtain Business Loan –hair Stylist by Jahelastic(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
blackberlin:
You joined a cult because of 200k. . . you would definitely wipe out a village for 1 million naira. Ode. . . undecided

grin
Re: I Joined Cult Group To Obtain Business Loan –hair Stylist by cutekhalifa(m): 3:28am On Oct 27, 2016
buhari is a betrayer

(1) (Reply)

This Boy Received The Oga Of Dirty Slaps From Nigerian Girl / Meet The Abuja Pastor That Offered A Trader 500,000 For Miracle Scam That Went B / Maker Of Fake Exotic Wines/spirits Caught By Nigerianpolice (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.