Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (590372 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:05am On Jan 10, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
status - scammer
nairaland username - vicfabn, ayimduj
phone number- +2347082027774, 07082027774
skrill adress- vicfabn7@gmail.com, ayimduj@gmail.com
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by m8rasw6h11(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
@Tabbaz and all trusted exchangers, please can anyone vouch for chiefkpokp? I want to exchange my skrill for btc with him but I didn't see his name on the list on the front page.

please trusted exchangers in the house, I would be happy if you can answer. God bless you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by chiefkpokp(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bros... take ham easy, i have been on a long jorney from Benin to Lagos and i just arrived my Hotel room, only to open my laptop to quote..... Please make sure you have not been chatting with anybody who claimed to be me,because since 6am till now, i have not been online......contact me on my whatsapp.....
m8rasw6h11:
@Tabbaz and all trusted exchangers, please can anyone vouch for chiefkpokp? I want to exchange my skrill for btc with him but I didn't see his name on the list on the front page.

please trusted exchangers in the house, I would be happy if you can answer. God bless you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by tpraiz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
please add this guy to the SCAMMER'S LIST
facebook name: Dada ifeoluwa Grace.
account number: 0014937072 gt bank
phone number: 08110950440

this guy duped me of sixty thousand naira then blocked my number and also on facebook.
he has one bighead like that.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 4:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Tabbaz:
To all traders: buyers and sellers alike: 

Please you need to be watchful and careful: scammers are active and new tricks are being developed everyday, they have resorted to impersonation now. 

If anyone contacts you claiming to be Tabbaz , confirm its really me by taking the following steps: 

1). Quote me on the thread, asking me to confirm its me and wait for response before continuing the trade

2). Give me a code on whatsapp, asking me to quote you on this thread with that quote before continuing the trade, please wait for a response

3). Compare the phone number on my profile with the one that is being used to chat with u on whatsapp...if it's different, please ignore 1 and 2 and RUN!!!

4). I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space

5) I don't pick direct call on my business line because I am roaming.

My business line is boldly written on my signature below

The original username is T a b b a z

No comer no fullstop no space. I only spaced it here for clarity

I use my wife moniker occasionally and it's T a b b a z 1

Only "1" is added and she doesn't put her number there. Her profile will direct you to mine. So you can't see a different phone number

#tradesafe
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fizyalasdair(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2017
CHIJIOKE BENJAMIN MMADUABUCHI

he claims to sell US Dollars, Cars and Dogs, once you pay him he will instantly change his number

He uses the moniker Lewise here on nairaland
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Appleyard(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2017
fizyalasdair:
CHIJIOKE BENJAMIN MMADUABUCHI

he claims to sell US Dollars, Cars and Dogs, once you pay him he will instantly change his number

He uses the moniker Lewise here on nairaland

Do you have his account details? I mean, bank details, etc..Phone numbers are not enough...

For all of you who have been scammed by scammers, pls, endeavor to drop all relevant details of the scammer here, especially with bank details... Am currently getting in touch with Effc and other relevant authorities.

Thanks...

6 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Fraudcheck: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello my fellow Nigerians.
Nigeria as we all know is a capsized boat that is still sinking. Agege bread is now expensive, pure-water is now N10, the list goes on, but there is hope. We can help to save Nigeria from the corruption that plagues it.
Image if there was a centralized database where details of all fraudulent businesses and individuals in Nigeria were stored so that if you wanted to buy say 'jewelry', you would simply write the name of the store you want to buy the jewelry from to check if they are scammers. Wouldn't that be great cheesy ?!! Well i'm glad to tell you that it exists. Head over to https://fraudcheck.com.ng to warn others about fraudsters or to check if a business is fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Tabbaz post=52679138][/quote]

Warriblood has other whatsapp numbers :09022896024 ..09085080282

Please confirm and add to his details ..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Noted
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by vickylala239: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
ebooksdepo:
Yes, I have been scammed by one of the Nigerian website called Onlinenaira.com, they are big time thieves and scammer, do not transact business with them, if you do any business with them, you do so at your own peril, Do not say I did not tell you, you are forewarned.

Plz let us all know how u were scam.....

Plz dis help alot.....

Saying they are scammers and their site still run,Let us know Wat hppn in ur case....

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by willian10: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
vickylala239:

Do u still Hv Skrill??
U just asked me on WhatsApp cheesy
U need this thing badly wink
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by yellowman2225(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Singapore1:
And if you have been scammed by anyone here, please
Post his number, name, account number, family etc here

The guy with this phone number too is also a scammer. 0816 179 7482

He scammed me by posting cheap data subscription on Nairaland. once I paid him for the data, hr stopped replying my chats.

if you want to buy data, better patronize the network directly. These data sellers are scammers too. 0816 179 7482
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rahman137(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
He claimed his name is benjamin okunbo. He operates from different phone numbers . Beware don't be a victim
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Gkshy2011(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2017
I was scammed by this particular guy that called himself olu Joseph,he sold a gambling software but the software didn't work so I ask for refund from then he didn't pick call anymore and didn't reply my messages too,he uses the email and phone number, admin@hrack25.tech, 0818 736 4132.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by wokemzine: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Anywhere you see www.helperforum.org. Just pick your slippers and run for your dear life. You are warned
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by nelsonB: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please I need a reliable source to buy Bitcoin from please house
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Funding takes less than 2 minutes after payment.
Please place order on the website in my signature
nelsonB:
Please I need a reliable source to buy Bitcoin from please house
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz1: 1:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Don't fall for these new 2 tricks

1. Impersonation - do proper check to confirm identity

2. Whatsapp group - don't send first to a person because he is the admin of whatsapp group. Infact, don't join whatsapp group unless you know who is who in the group. Be very sure you do a thorough research about the admin

wish you safe trading

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ikegodng(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Tabbaz1:
Don't fall for these new 2 tricks

1. Impersonation - do proper check to confirm identity

2. Whatsapp group - don't send first to a person because he is the admin of whatsapp group. Infact, don't join whatsapp group unless you know who is who in the group. Be very sure you do a thorough research about the admin

wish you safe trading

Are there no trust worthy Bitcoin sellers here.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2017
How many do u want. U can check my signature for contacts
Ikegodng:

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Gentlevin: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ikegodng:

Search for MACPHILIP. he is a reliable bitcoin seller and buys from pple too. i buy only from "macphilip" here in nairaland and from "prezzy" on another website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.