Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (588203 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Singapore1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
This Thread is a front page material.. Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
No we don't want it on the first page, it's bad for nairaland reputation
But I would suggest the mods stick it...

God bless Nigeria
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Capitano1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tabbaz:

pls members should vouch for capitano1 moniker. I don't know everyone here cos nairaland is too big. Let's hear people's view.

Place you vote by stating

1. how many transactions you have done with him in which you sent first

2. For how many months or years have you being transacting with him

This is to show that I have nothing against any fellow. I only follow what appears to be real to me

Thanks all
bros I really don't care much about the list but the list isn't complete without goods guyz like us. Have been scammed on nairaland before so I know how it hurts. Anyways thanks for your work, I know you not paid for what you doing. If you would let me upload screenshots I can, or you can ask bookiemart01. Have not met her before and every transaction has been smooth. So I guess that's enough to tell you who Im.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Capitano1:
bros I really don't care much about the list but the list isn't complete without goods guyz like us. Have been scammed on nairaland before so I know how it hurts. Anyways thanks for your work, I know you not paid for what you doing. If you would let me upload screenshots I can, or you can ask bookiemart01. Have not met her before and every transaction has been smooth. So I guess that's enough to tell you who Im.

Thanks for your understanding jare Boss.

I have said it without numbers that the list is incomplete, but people keeps telling me that I am sentimental, even though I never met (physically) a single person among those in the list and those off the list.

We are only trying to serve humanity to the best of our ability. No reward is expected from anyone.

Lest I forget, sorry for the loss. I also read your thread about the scam
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by 3RNEST(m): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Tabbaz try to update your list... Its should be Trusted Active exchanger and some moniker have to be remove there are not active members...

Bookiemart01, (MUMMYB)
didymario7 (Skrill Driller)
is not in you list.... And my humble self....

We dey wait.. smiley
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by chiefkpokp(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2016
this guy dey try sha, but u be one get down with me yesterday, anyway sha, me na still exchanger o,
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by shiftmarket(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
This list will not be complete if I do not include the scammer ibrahyme on nairaland. He claimed to be an expert in the down stream section of oil and gas and wanted to help guys grow in the business. I did try to do my due diligence and traveled all the way to ibadan where I met him in a petrol station that he claimed to be managing.
Name: Ibrahim Oyebamiji
Email: ibrhyme2001@yahoo.com
Phone number: 07050923029, 08034337472.

Please we can help bombard him with flashes and calls to return the 100k plus the so called interest accrued from the investment he collected from oj. All these since 2015.

To avoid my madam laughter, I non de bold discuss the matter for house again.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by imxer: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
That lucky uwadie ighodaro is a big scam.He uses peoples ID card to impersonate and buy funds.I've read some post about how he use one badmus opeyemi and Abiodun's details to scam Capitano1.Guys be careful whom you send your photo ID to.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Charis15(f): 12:54am On Nov 29, 2016
And also one so called Mr Victor with WhatsApp number 09075968154 exchange.millenniumshares.com
Please beware he claims to assist you change perfect money to netteller. But keeps milking you if you are not careful but never did
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by chiefkpokp(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
please dont lay accusation, back it up with proove,screenshot, so that tabbazz and the mod can do their job.....back it up with proove biko.

Charis15:
And also one so called Mr Victor with WhatsApp number 09075968154 exchange.millenniumshares.com
Please beware he claims to assist you change perfect money to netteller. But keeps milking you if you are not careful but never did
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Charis15(f): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2016
A word is enough for the wise.
I don't need to blow too much trumpet.

quote author=chiefkpokp post=51471303]please dont lay accusation, back it up with proove,screenshot, so that tabbazz and the mod can do their job.....back it up with proove biko.

[/quote]
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by chiefkpokp(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2016
show us proove na, haha!!!, u can't just put someone's detail over there, without backing it up....if u show us proove now, we will be aware, and trust the op to quickly update and add the bagger into the list of scammer, please do the needy. non come rubbish person here without claim.

Charis15:

A word is enough for the wise.
I don't need to blow too much trumpet.

quote author=chiefkpokp post=51471303]please dont lay accusation, back it up with proove,screenshot, so that tabbazz and the mod can do their job.....back it up with proove biko.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Charis15(f): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2016
You have a personal interest defending this particular post out of several others which makes you a suspect.
I can post the screen shot of our conversation and the mail he sent me but am not here to blow trumpet.
I know you have something to do with the information i posted but I'm here as a concern citizen warning my fellow countrymen.
He that has ear will surely hear
author=chiefkpokp post=51472306]show us proove na, haha!!!, u can't just put someone's detail over there, without backing it up....if u show us proove now, we will be aware, and trust the op to quickly update and add the bagger into the list of scammer, please do the needy. non come rubbish person here without claim.

[/quote]
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by chiefkpokp(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2016
oga/madam, but u urself nos its normal na, u dont need anyone to tell you this,u bring proove, or vital information, so that the will include it on scammers lists, if you really want to keep people safe from transacting with scammer, then why hide the vital info... and yes, i have interest but not personal interest, u can call it public...... but mind u, we non dey quarel o, and if u dey quote me, abeg if i never chop ur money before, non dey quote me put for statement wen contain bad bad Talk abeg, i use God,and my Oba take beg u.

Charis15:

You have a personal interest defending this particular post out of several others which makes you a suspect.
I can post the screen shot of our conversation and the mail he sent me but am not here to blow trumpet.
I know you have something to do with the information i posted but I'm here as a concern citizen warning my fellow countrymen.
He that has ear will surely hear
author=chiefkpokp post=51472306]show us proove na, haha!!!, u can't just put someone's detail over there, without backing it up....if u show us proove now, we will be aware, and trust the op to quickly update and add the bagger into the list of scammer, please do the needy. non come rubbish person here without claim.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Brukeme(m): 4:01am On Nov 30, 2016
NOTORIOUS Bitcoin FRAUDSTER ALERT.... Pls Share it.

ELUMELU OKEY
Whatsap no:-0816 550 2147
Account no:-2080078483
Bank name:-UBA bank

JOHN AFOLABI OGUNWALE
WhatsApp no: 08185801486
ACCT NO : 0694737457
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK

OlOWONIYI JOHNSON OPEOPEYEMI
WhatsApp no: 09036653639
ACCT NO : 3021933310
BANK NAME: SKYE BANK

FATOYINBO GBENGA
‭0695162380‬
Access Bank
Whatsapp number: +234 703 182 1795

Oghenevwaire Abele
ecobank
Whatsapp Number: 07050481599

PRINCE LUCKY
WhatsApp no: 09022758468
ACCT NO : 0130665983
BANK NAME : GT BANk

LAYADE ADENIJI BABATUNDE
GTBank 0037322682
WhatsApp No. +234 9078242037

ALIU MOSES LUCKY
WHATSAPP: 07051720389
ACCT NO: 2882072099
BANK NAME: ECO BANK

A/C Name: ICHENDU HENRY
BANK: STERLING BANK
A/C NO: 0059038404
BANK: UBA
A/C NO: 2091038623
WhatsApp No:0909 433 5478

Pls Share.
The above names with that WhatsApp number is a bitcoin fraudster please beware. Kindly spread on social media Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and the likes. You could save someone from being a victim.

They have duped people worth over 1 million Naira.
Pls Share.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Yarduni: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2016
[size=18pt]People can be mischievous and wicked for little things they could not muster patience for understanding. Many people would use this forum to tag unsavory business deals as scam. Nigerians are inherently angry people so many maligned here might not be who we think they are. The only person that knows the truth of the matter is the one putting out peoples property on a faceless forum. Shame! but scammers will burn in hell[/size]
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please note that we update the front page as soon as we have more data. Including the screenshot and evidence against a candidate is the only way we can avoid blacklisting a suspect.

Thank for your understanding

cc
Charis15
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BiafranBushBoy: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
I almost fell for scam ooo embarassed...

Thanks for this thread....

Madam Dominique

Tabbaz (Even if I don't spell it well)

Every other good person, Thanks alot ooo embarassed smiley...

God Bless
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by izzou(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Madam Dominique

God Bless
grin

I almost fell for that Awaritiefe guy. Na Dominique save me

This thread has been helpful
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Madam Dominique

God Bless

Glad to hear this. It means our effort is not in vain

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BiafranBushBoy: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tabbaz:

Glad to hear this. It means our effort is not in vain

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Bro.. can you escrow a business deal for us?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
My guy has refunded me grin
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2016
ElPhoche:
And I was scammed yesterday by this dude when I tried buying bitcoin from him... I would have to be more careful next time.

buy from trusted exchangers, and if you must buy from someone who isnt verified or trusted, use an escrow...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

buy from trusted exchangers, and if you must buy from someone who isnt verified or trusted, use an escrow...
Lessons learnt, bro.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by joshuamoses101(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

hi,how much do u sell ur btc?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
joshuamoses101:
hi,how much do u sell ur btc?

contacts on my signature
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BiafranBushBoy: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
ElPhoche:

Lessons learnt, bro.

how much did he scam you??
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

how much did he scam you??
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BiafranBushBoy: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
ElPhoche:

Have you spoken to him since?

What was his response?

Give us his details
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Have you spoken to him since?

What was his response?

Give us his details
My guy has refunded me grin
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by BiafranBushBoy: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2016
ElPhoche:

The first time I called him, he said he hasn't received the alert, and later asked me to send him a screenshot of the transaction. Later in the evening,he simply just started ignoring my chats and would pick my call without talking...

His Bank account and details

Bank: first bank
Acc name: okwaranoshie Austin ugo
Acc number: 3069189259
Phone number 08189294477

You have anything like his picture?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ElPhoche(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

You have anything like his picture?

I dunno if the picture he shared was actually his. His Whatsapp is set to show pictures only to those who are in his contacts. I can't vouch that it is his, but I know that he is into dogs, and other animals. Said he is a veterinarian by training.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by chiefkpokp(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
please if you have someone to help you run a check on his account to be sure if the money truelly enters his account, abi una non dey of bank delays and reversation? be careful oooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.