Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel (20958 Views)

Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by EyeHateGod: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Kia see Backwardness

1 Like

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
A Future That Requires No Change In You Will Be The Same As Your Present

A God-Future will require training. You may be like the Moses who was good enough to be a general in Pharaoh's army as the adopted son of Pharaoh's daughter, but leading God's people out of Egypt into Canaan required higher lever of productivity, sensitivity, patience, fortitude and courage.

~ Dr. Mike Murdock
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by EHI9ICE(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
lilbazy:
Actually its 600years bro...

Sorry bro,as a Statistician, i can authoritatively say its 656years.I am 30% sure.

3 Likes

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by kodded(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
tolexy007:
you are wrong is 10000yrs
I bet you it is 6.5 billion years undecided
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by talktonase(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
tolexy007:

you are wrong is 10000yrs
bros sorry I meant to type 100,000years

1 Like

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by Handsomecole(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
I seriously do not understand, why the Northern political , traditional and mostly religious leaders have continued to deny their people access to the positive aspects western civilization. And ironically they are the ones who are enjoying and living up the western aspect of life.

Just like the lawmaker said no one dares to talk about it. I always feel pity for the average person in the North most especially the girl child, their life aspirations and ability to attain higher life qualities are limited and cut short by traditional and religious beliefs . Most of these young females can't even take a decision on their own. They are vulnerable to early pregnancy diseases , illiteracy, rape, etc.
I want to believe that the Northern influential leaders know what is right and know what to do when it comes to emancipation, enlightening and orientation of their people to civilisation. Most of them give out their already educated daughters at nothing less than 18 years of age. Most of them even support their kids to engage in inter- tribal and even inter- racial marriages, their children get educated at the highest level even outside the country.

So why deny their people such?? Absolutely because of their selfishness.
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by femimailbox(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
The man that amalgamated North and the south and called it Nigeria should be sued even in death.

3 Likes

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by Berbierklaus(f): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
fav444:
the most important thing that side is child bearing. If you are a woman there just grow up and bear child then ur destiny is complete.

Today at the clinic, a woman who is also a grand mother came to register her daughter for ante natal. U know wat? This grand mother was also breastfeeding a child. I was like WTF is this?
Na so NGOs de suffer to bring these people out of their problems but they simply enjoy the NGO 's immediate offer and return to their normal ways. That's why most NGOs are situated in the North but still no change.

God, remember Nigeria and bless her becos that 1914 marriage of strange bed fellows may have been a mistake of our fore fathers.
Lolzzz cheesycheesy

Fear north grin
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by odogwu2007(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Next thing now they will. Move a motion in the house to allocate money to the north so that there girls will marry
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by armadeo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
ezechueze:
Marriage is the average girl's priority...

I am not surprised

you sure you read the op?

1 Like

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by kokosin: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
lilbazy:
Actually its 600years bro...
stop DAT....plz stop lying...its 1200 BC

2 Likes

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by armadeo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
EHI9ICE:

Sorry bro,as a Statistician, i can authoritatively say its 656years.I am 30% sure.

you rounded it up, its actually 656 years 3 months 2 weeks 4 days 23 hrs. give or take, as time goes on they go backward, i am 76% sure

4 Likes

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by yedidiah(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
The highest achievement for an average hausa-fulani girl is marriage so it is not new. No wonder why emirs go dey kolobi young Christian girls brainwash and marry dem out.
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by drss2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
nely:
say no to child bride,northerners are mostly pervert, Nigerian Muslim seems to be the worst, in my area here all this little girls of 14yrs are married after 2 years they would divorce them and leave them with little children to raise,almajiri on the rampant, I was having a nice conversation with a Muslim Hausa friend, and he told me he needs another wife I asked why, he said so that they would help him in fight..I asked him which fight he said with Christians, I was just speechless.
d bolded is why they marry under age children - to give birth to as many children as possible for d propagation of jihad against infidels. they believe dat as their population increases through birth, their ability to conquer infidels n declare islamic caliphate all ova nigeria will be easy.

1 Like

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by freedom96: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:
Goodluck Jonathan wanted to free them from their backwardness, but they fought him and chose to remain in 1845.
Who's laughing now?
see hypocrite sad free them by allowing boko haram wreak havoc abi? ****
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by AreaFada2: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:
Goodluck Jonathan wanted to free them from their backwardness, but they fought him and chose to remain in 1845.
Who's laughing now?

Yep. That's it.
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by LenThorneheart: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Still better than having baby factories in every corner of your cities. And those shouting goodluck Jonathan can shove goodluck Jonathan up their bumm. Mindless southern Im.beciles.
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by Ycmia: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na lie abeg,
if you believe is a lie. take a walk to kano, you'll see wonder!.
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by LenThorneheart: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
nely:
say no to child bride,northerners are mostly pervert, Nigerian Muslim seems to be the worst, in my area here all this little girls of 14yrs are married after 2 years they would divorce them and leave them with little children to raise,almajiri on the rampant, I was having a nice conversation with a Muslim Hausa friend, and he told me he needs another wife I asked why, he said so that they would help him in fight..I asked him which fight he said with Christians, I was just speechless.

And since when did the average age for tertiary students become 14? Did you even read the article at all small fry?
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by LenThorneheart: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
femimailbox:
The man that amalgamated North and the south and called it Nigeria should be sued even in death.

I agree. He joined an advanced civilised race with a race of N.aked forest streaking, tree swinging animals!
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by dalass(f): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is the cankerworm mentality of Northerners o. Giving birth just to fight Christians
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by EHI9ICE(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
armadeo:

you rounded it up, its actually 656 years 3 months 2 weeks 4 days 23 hrs. give or take, as time goes on they go backward, i am 76% sure

Are you a cyborg?cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by nely(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
LenThorneheart:

And since when did the average age for tertiary students become 14? Did you even read the article at all small fry?
mr man.did u care to read my comment before quoting me I said 14yrs girls in my area..anu

1 Like

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by hommespecia: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
Their is always one AFONJAS thought that no matter millions yo spends on female child for education ,
. Surely she will eventually end up in her husband kitchen........
.And u keep wondering why we don't have females in those government offices those days
"AFONJA" your nightmare.
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by Angelsss(f): 12:55am On Oct 27, 2016
adioolayi:
“The girls were so disturbed and were lamenting that a lot of
their colleagues have had their education either temporarily
suspended, or completely terminated, on such grounds.”

Things are really different in the North.... Who is the King in the North

Jon Snow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by gamargu(m): 1:58am On Oct 27, 2016
nely:
My guy why you dey lie like this now undecided undecided
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by NairaMaster1(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2016
What a lazy men culture. How will girls raise money for her marriage? I learnt the girls furnish the house and buy food stuff that will last for a year. Fear north
Re: 'Bauchi Girls Quit Schools To Raise Funds For Their Wedding’ - Maryam Begel by nely(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2016
gamargu:

My guy why you dey lie like this now undecided undecided
this is no lie ask anyone that lives in northern part and you will understand what am saying, this people see Christian as inferior people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Constructions At ESUT College Of Medicine, Igbo-Eno / 2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.