Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,890 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London (10114 Views)

Chinua Achebe: An Icon Beyond Nobel Laureate Award / "I Named My Granddaughter Chimamanda" Spanish Fan Tells Chimamanda Adichie / The Man: Bob Dylan, Newly Crowned Nobel Laureate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by vincent64(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. WHATSAPP NOW @08169476382
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by rawpey247: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2016
For Enlarged Prostate Natural remedies, Kindly message me via email : rawpey247flp@gmail.com
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by OkoNDOoBo: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2016
D
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by joinnow: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2016
Good Rep

3gbosa to u cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol. That's my dargy right there lol.

North Peckham estate got two...and they're two of the brightest young folks under 30 in the world. Caleb Femi and John Boyega. Posted Femi's poem about Peckham on here last year lol.

He got stabbed. Got shot at a few times. Yet he moved to greater things in life. Man like Femi.

If you know, you know - if you don't, keep living looool. PeckNizzy, PeckNarm - home of the brave. None like us - other chat, but we just do it like Nike. Dunno lol.
k
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by opyee19(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2016
It's my turn for success
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by dimmikel: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2016
http://cash.taskmine.club/cash/cash.php?ref=dimmikel
Make cool cash from home everyday by clickig on the link above and register. It is free. No stress. You just get paid by inviting others to Join. Simple
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by Mightyraw(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol. That's my dargy right there lol.

North Peckham estate got two...and they're two of the brightest young folks under 30 in the world. Caleb Femi and John Boyega. Posted Femi's poem about Peckham on here last year lol.

He got stabbed. Got shot at a few times. Yet he moved to greater things in life. Man like Femi.

If you know, you know - if you don't, keep living looool. PeckNizzy, PeckNarm - home of the brave. None like us - other chat, but we just do it like Nike. Dunno lol.

Do u knw mr cork from peckam, he is rich and drives a 2008 black range rover
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by morscino: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2016
unclezuma:
The guy above me...before you open your mouth and start a tribally influenced sentiment...remember it says "South Londoner"...

He did not get it while being an Ejebu-Ode Grammar School teacher... grin grin grin grin

Omo Odua on the news mehn... grin grin grin grin grin
So u even know Ijebu ode grammar school....Up Jogs!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by StoneLucifer: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2016
orimsamsam:
Afonjas are truly representing Nigeria.

[size=32pt]Ugwuchukwu Flatinonso[/size]. Will Avoid this thread

Otondo have u eaten your amala with watery palm oil today?
Re: A Nigerian Named The First Young People’s Laureate For London by shalomt4321: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
when nigerians see this guy eehn they will first abuse him by look they will talk bouh his hair and bears saying he isnt responsible angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Critical Analysis Of The Pauper By Richard Carl Ntiru / "Pay Your Child To Read"- Chimamanda Adichie On Child Care, Feminism. / Gianaaaaa Wins September 5K Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.