Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Save My Soul Written By Mr. Nweke Chukwunenye To Agf And Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Save My Soul Written By Mr. Nweke Chukwunenye To Agf And Others (411 Views)

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save My Soul Written By Mr. Nweke Chukwunenye To Agf And Others by nnweke20(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
ANAMBRA STATE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE(CP) WANTS TO CONVICT AND ELIMINATE ME AT ALL COURSE
The News Editor, my name is Nweke Chukwunenye, I am From Awka,Anambra State. I am the suspect in the criminal case with police casefile No: 445/2013, thus, I humbly requested to use your newspaper print to call on the interventions of the Federal Ministry of Justice, National Human Rights Commission(NHRC), Senate Committee on Justice, Human Right And Legal Matters.

That on 25th February, 2013, I was threatened and publicly assaulted by a family over a land tussle, thereafter, I reported the case to Central Police Station (C.P.S), Awka. Thereafer, the parties were invited to the station and they denied the fact of my report against them, by stating that, they had not seen me for years and have no issue with me.
Despite the parties denial that they had not seen me for years and had no issue with me or threatened to deal with me over the said land , on 17th April,2013, the parties petitioned me to the State CP,accusing me of masterminding attempted kidnapping against them on 23rd Feb;2013. Consequently, I was arrested on 18th,April,2013 and granted police administrative bail after due investigations . ln this effect, I wrote letters to CP to tender the documents involved in my case as required by section 36(6)(B). That CP fraudulently tendered the State C.I.D,Awka police documents involved in the case while CP unlawfully seized to release the former statements made by the parties before the case of the alleged attempted kidnapping was instituted against me.
However ,after much pressure on CP, CP tendered the said former statement papers of his clients. Behold, CP falsified my acquittal documents at my detriment.CP defrauded the original nature of the C.P.S,Awka involved in my case and falsely accused me of running for the police arrest shortly after the alleged attempted kidnapping happened on 23rd Feb.2013 . Therefore, having conducted preliminary investigations on the defrauded documents, I wrote to the Anambra State Police Headquarters on June,2014, to probe the documents of his clients and prosecute any police officer and civilian found culpable of violating the absolving nature of the documents. But my request was breached by state C.I.D, Awka police officers who handled the report with levity.
In spite of the above levity and impunity shown towards my report to CP by the police officers under his command, on July,2014, I readdressed petitions to the state headquarters, to arrest and prosecute individuals and officers for the perversion of real course of Justice and other crimes perpetrated against me by his clients and officers, but Justice was never done to my complaints.
So I decided to take my plight at the hands of CP, his clients and officers to the State Ministry of Justice and AIG of Zone 9 Police Headquarters, respectively. In response to the petition I addressed to AIG, AIG directed the state police to comment and transfer the petition to Zone9, but the state police officers mutinied the said directive. While in response to the petition I addressed to the Anambra State Ministry of Justice in 2014, the state Hon. Attorney General issued his notice of the case file transmission to CP. But since over two years now, CP is yet to comply with the notice to transfer the police file as requested by the state ministry of justice.State C.I.D.Awka, continues to flout the order of the transmission of the file as required by the state ministry of justice.
More so, after written severally to the state ministry of justice and AIG of 2019, the state Hon. Attorney General told me that his hands are chained since CP has continued to fail to transfer the file as stipulated on section 211(3) of 2011 constitution of Nigeria and section 160(3)of the state criminal justice law,2010, while the petition addressed to AiG was not also responded to, by the state police, thus, I decided to write to IG of police and AGF,respectively.
That on 29 th July, 2016, I approached the office of IG of police with petition bothering on my ordeal at the hands of the CP,his officers and clients, but Iam yet to hear from the said office.
That having waited for the IG of Police intervention, I decided to issue a press statement on my ordeal at the hands of the state police and its clients, so as to publicly call on the Hon. Attorney General of the Federation(AGF), NHRC, Senate Committee On Justice, Legal Procedure And Human Rights, as my life has been exposed to threat, abuse of criminal justice law,perversion of justice and persecution by Anambra State Police Commissioner.

Thanks
Signed
Nweke Chukwunenye.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Arrested For Sacrificing Son For Money / How NIMASA Sponsored Judge Handling Its Cases On Juicy Foreign Trips / Dubai Police Unveils ‘crime Prediction’ Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.