Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

"Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari (51555 Views)

Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / Find My Son’s Killers, Father Begs Police, Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by akinblog: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2019
The father of the alleged drug courier, Zainab Aliyu, who is presently being detained in Saudi Arabia for drug-related offences, has appealed to the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Saudi authorities and the international community as well as well-meaning individuals to intervene in her daughter’s case and help save the ‘innocent’ lady from being executed wrongly.

Habibu Aliyu, who is not happy that his daughter is cooling off in a Saudi Prison despite the recent discovery that she was framed by some drug cartel, explained that the allegations of Zainab entering the Asian country with Tramadol, was absolute falsehood as recent events and arrests have confirmed the girl’s innocence. Aliyu begged President Muhammadu Buhari and all those involved in his administration consular matters to hasten diplomatic talks with the Kingdom in order to help stop the unfortunate fate that may her daughter. Worried that the girl might be killed inoffensively, Aliyu said: “From the look of things, despite all series of communication between Saudi Arabia and President Buhari’s Adviser on the Diaspora and Foreign Affairs, Abike Dibiri Erewa, this Saudi government is hell-bent on killing my daughter innocently”. Aliyu’s plea is coming on the heels of a revelation that the Federal Government has discovered those behind the dastardly act and is already prosecuting them.

Presidency with a view to negotiating with the Saudi authorities on the need to have the girl released and possibly swap with those behind the mysterious appearance of the poisonous substance in Zainab’s luggage.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Save-my-daughter-from-execution-in-Saudi-Arabia-Zainab-Father-Beg-Buhari.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by akinblog: 5:38am On Apr 28, 2019
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by hisexcellency34: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
It has been established that the young lady is innocent and was only set up. But Buhari and Abike Dabiri won't do anything until she is executed. I trust Donald Trump on this is it's an American citizen

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by PopeFlatino(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sorry sir
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Buhdeuce: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
I hope she gets help if she was truely framed but those Saudi's no send o.

I have never seen who they have pardoned!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
embarassed
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Drsmith01(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
3 animals mtcheew... Some animals will soon quote me just watch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just forget your daughter. Buhari sees his people as cows. cry

14 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shebi una wan kill una self for hajj . I do not believe the daughter was framed too, if cartel wan do am dem go use coke not tram( hw much is tram biko). Many of those alajas who went to mecca severaly in the 1990s na drugs tins o. Drugs for arab prince.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by don4real18(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Past and present administrations are known not to care about the lives of the citizens both in and out of the country

10 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Aysneh07: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
If the deal was successful, d father go say he's proud of his daughter... Well I hope she gets a way out of d mess anyway

5 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Brugo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
To be punished for something you didn’t do.

Sad.

8 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by IamSoProlific: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oga buubuu na Muslim, Saudi na Muslim clan, the victim na Muslim so positive outcome of the negotiation won't really be of a bottleneck, although the fact that the culprits are all Muslim too, this will be the only challenge the situation will encounter, cus swapping is the only solution.

If the culprits were to be christians, I would have recommended a classic spot for the Aliyus to throw a welcoming party for their beloved daughter zainab. Let's watch and see how boogharia handles this case involving his own and his own alone.

All the best to the Aliyus tho, really a sad experience to encounter. God forbid bad stuffs from us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by BareFacedLies(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by AdeMavrodi: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
A
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by noble2faith(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
eeyah embarassed
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by SirElaw(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
A government without the interest of her people

4 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by dafeoroyo: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
What about others too on death row?
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Me thought y'all were saying that she was already executed the other day.

8 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by goaldynboy: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Swap kini?

If they can't free the Zainab, they shouldn't swap anybody!!

1 Like

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Where is the evidence that the lady was framed? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by TrashDetective: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why are we so blinded by politics, ethnicity and religion that even the educated ones amongst us act like illiterates? even if President Buhari is ignorant about what it means to Commission a project, his handlers should know better.

President Buhari recently commission the uncompleted Oshodi-Airport road and the Oshodi transport Interchange.

What exactly is project commissioning?

Project commissioning is the process of assuring that all systems and components of a building or industrial plant are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained according to the operational requirements of the owner or final client.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_commissioning

Why should a responsible government go ahead and commission a project that have not been completely installed, tested and operated?

Why cant the presidency atleast care about the safety of Nigerians. How can you even guarantee the safety of users by swiftly commissioning uncompleted projects? a project that has NEVER been tested.

Aren't there any sensible individual in the presidency?

This abnormality has never been recorded anywhere in the world except in this APC lead administration.

Back to the topic:

So much evil in the land...fixing this country is the responsibility of every Nigerian, I pray justice prevail on zainab's case, let the perpetrators of this evil be made to dance to the music...why would you plant drugs in someone else's bag and watch them executed for an act they have no knowledge of?

13 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by jamata20: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pray to God too
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by LyfeJennings(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
E go hard o but God dey
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by FreemanUYB(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Buhari should try and save her Nigeria will will just tear in to many parts
you watched an afonja woman executed
and many more on the line of execution all you could ask for is the life of just one person because she is your daughter !!!!
she is also a Nigerian
bia dummy buhari, you this insufficient bastard we know you will save her Fulani killer machine while saving her try and save others !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Joecreg93(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Swap?
Re: "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari by Ally467: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Aghh
Another in custody.....
I pray she wll not be executed like d others....
I hope our president wll make a move to save this one...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.